TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm

(Haluwasa2, is it ok for Evelyn and Leo to have a romantic relationship?)

Evelyn pushed her black hair out of her large green eyes and turned to see Leo walk into the room.

"You would not believe what Raph has in his 'box'!" She exclaimed.

"Trust me, I would. We've had lots of discussions about that." He answered tiredly.

Evelyn gave him a once over. "You need to relax. You look like you've been training to hard again."

"I'm worried about Master Splinter. He's acting odd lately."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 pm

(Okay, sure, not a problem. Besides, I think I'm pairing Venus up with Sokka.)

"Stupid siblings," muttered Raph "Stupid friends." Raph was annoyed. He didn't even LOOK in that box any more. It was just so aggravating. Raph had his hands clenched in a fists and threw them down to his sides. But what he saw was astounding as he did this a small blaze of fire came from each hand. 'How do I do that?' he wondered.
"Raph," Venus knocked on the door "Are you in there? Is everything okay Big Brother?" Raph was always happy to have Venus around. Both being hotheads, they understood each other easily.
"Yeah, Little Sister, c'mon," he said "I just did something weird and I already have a good feeling dat it has something ta do with Master Splinter actin' odd lately." Venus entered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

(OMG I can soooo see that!!! XD I just realized Evelyn is a bender that has all bending powers and she likes Leo who's a water bender! Anyone else see the irony?)

~Back in the Living Room~

"We were actually just talking about that. I think maybe you should ask him about it." Evelyn said, grabbing his hand.

"I don't know. I doubt he'll talk about it." Leo answered.

She led Leo over to the couch, accidentally knocking over a water cup in the process.

"Whoops!" She cried.

Leo put a hand out to catch the glass, but it landed on it's side on the table. Instead, he made the water freeze in thin air for a brief second. The water splashed to the ground.

"Leo, how?" Evelyn asked, astonished.

"I-I don't know."

Evelyn quickly moved her hands upward, making the water bend to her will and land in the cup.

"I thought I was the only one who could control the elements." She said, still shocked.

"This must have something to do with why Master Splinter has been acting so weird." Leo said confidently.

Both Leo and Evelyn where oblivious to to the fact that Raph had just experienced something very similar in the kitchen that same moment.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm

After not recieving an answer, Greysight let out a sigh and simply walked in. "Nezumi-Sama... Sorry to just charge in but..." She began speaking in Japanese, "*I feel something's different, and I know you can feel it too. It feels as if something is... pulling or... pushing... and the others: they feel different.*" She tapped her temple meaning she meant meantally. "*Do you know what's going on?*and," She blushed, going back to english, "I think I embarassed Raph..."

(Haluswasa, this is yoru game, you should be splinter since he is a "constant" that way you can feed/deny info when needed. )

Left to his lonesome, Donatello heaved a heave sigh and walked over to his lab. Maybe mentioning the box wasn't a very good idea. It gave Miranda more fuel to light the flame under Raphael, she seemed to enjoy teasing him. If he didn't know better, Don would say she had a little crush on Raph. This made the turtle chuckle and he sat down at his computer. He then realized his headphones were on the floor and just out of reach. He leaned over to try to grab them anyways when there was a rush of air and the wind threw the head phone into his hands. "What the..."

Last edited by Greysight on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

(I thought Doni was an air bender?)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

[dammit, I always thought mikey would be a good air elemental... okay edited]
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 am

(Yeah, I don't know why, but I always saw Don as the airbender. Probably because I always saw him as the person to want to talk things out rather than fight like Aang. And Okay, Greysight that's good idea, I will be Splinter. And yes, I do see the irony, Leo'sGirl. LOL)

"Yes, I admit, I have been feeling a quite the same way with this feeling of pushing and pulling. I believe a great surge of power has taken place and has spread. I have a good feeling what, but, for your own good, I cannot tell you," Master Splinter told her "As for Raphael, despite how he outwardly acts, he is easily embarrassed. He used to deal with it on his own, now he has Venus. But apologizing never hurt either."

"So fire just...flew from your hands?" asked Venus.
"In duh basic sense, yeah," Raph answered.
"I wonder if I can do that?" Venus wondered then muttered slightly angrily "You guys get all the cool stuff." Then snapped for a split second a small fire had been on her thumb.
"Oh, great," said Raph "Duh little pyro can do it too."
"Not a pyro," said Venus "Geez, you say one thing."
"We should go see if this is happening to anyone else," said Raph. Venus agreed and they left the room and entered where Evelyn and Leo were.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am

"You guys are never going to believe what just happened!" Evelyn cried. "Leo can control water!"

"It only happened for a second." Leo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm

"Same with me and Raph!" exclaimed Venus "Except with fire!"
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikeeeey & Leooooo <3
Registration date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm

That was then Stevie Rae and Mikey came back to the room.Mikey was obviously happy.He and Stevie Rae was laughing to something when they were walking along.

And I said "Hey!That's way past stupid!Cause NO ONE has drowned in the ANKLE size water!But if you don't go in that tub right now you'll be the first one that succeeded that!!"

Hahaha!That's rich!

But still he ran off of the tub.Talk about major hydrophobia!

They laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

"Well than they should never meet Leo," said Venus, attempting to confuse Mikey, as usual.
"Mikey, did something odd happen to you?" asked Raph.
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

What?Why?Nothing happened?

He tried to sound casual.He didn't want them to find out what he saw.Stevie Rae frowned.

What happened?Did we miss something or what?

They all looked at eachother.It was a little suspicious but they saw that was nothing.Mikey started to frown too.What was happening around here?

Yeah?

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

"Leo controlled water, and Raph and Venus controlled fire!" Evelyn exclaimed. "I wonder if anything happened to Doni..."
Back to top Go down
1000oceans

1000oceans

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:14 pm

[hey Leo'sGirl do you have a MSN account?I'd like to know you more Wink]

Well, nothing happened.

Then they looked to eachother as they understood what happened.

SAY WHAT!?WHEN!!?

All of them started to laugh.They seemed to understood just then.And Mikey's face was even more funny than it was in Stevie Rae's room.

Mike you looking even funnier than you were in my room!!

Heey!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 pm

"I think we need to check on Donnie," said Venus "And Mikey keep your eye out for if you start moving elements or something."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

(I don't I'm sorry Sad )

"This is soooo awesome! How cool would it be if you guys could control elements like me and Stevie Rae?" Evelyn gushed.

Leo laughed. "Calm down. You're acting like when you got hyped up on magic crystal."

"We don't talk about that!" She said, jabbing a finger in his face.

Leo laughed harder.

"Why is it you get to tease me and you're all mister serious with everyone else?"

"Oh you know I'm just kidding."

"I know." She smiled as they entered Doni's lab.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 am

"Donnie!" exclaimed Venus running over to her brother "Did something weird happen to you?"
"'Cause dat's not vague," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Haluwasa2 wrote:
"Yes, I admit, I have been feeling a quite the same way with this feeling of pushing and pulling. I believe a great surge of power has taken place and has spread. I have a good feeling what, but, for your own good, I cannot tell you," Master Splinter told her "As for Raphael, despite how he outwardly acts, he is easily embarrassed. He used to deal with it on his own, now he has Venus. But apologizing never hurt either."

Greysight let the comment of not telling her slide. She knew the old rat had his reasons. "I'll do that later... right now they're all..." She made a face, "Excited. Something about fire and water and... I think I'm going to go check this out." The female turned on her heal and walked out.

In the living room, she wandered over to Leo who was laughing and say, "So what's this about 'bending water'?"

..~*~..

Don thought about what had just happened and decided it was simply a fluke. "Nope, was just picking up my headphones. I've got some programming to do. Why?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

(Can I join? No noe has claimed Sokka yet, so I'll play him. And you said there can be some cannon characters, so I'll also play Falljoy. If I can't that's perfectly fine)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

(Sure, that's fine!)

"Because for a brief second Raph and I controlled fire and Leo controled water!" exclaimed Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

(Thanks, Haluwasa2!)

Don just stared at the twosome blankly.

"Way to break it to him gently." Raph spat through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:11 pm

[[Uhm... I am playing Donatello, and Halu is playing Raph. Please do not hijack characters.]]

Donatello set down his head phones, "I'm sure there is a scientific explanation to whatever phenomenon you're experiencing." He wasn't about ot admit what happened to him, until he had more solid proof.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:18 pm

(I didn't. at least, I didn't mean to. I'm still getting this whole RPG thing down. I know, I suck when it comes to this thing.)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 pm

(It's okay.)
"Oh, yes," Venus said sarcastically "Science. Because everything is science. One day, Stick Boy, you WILL be proved wrong."
"Yeah, Don," said Raph "What if this has somethin' ta do with somethin' magical. Like Renet or duh Battle Nexus or somethin like dat."
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"Look, what they did wasn't 'magic'. There is a logical, scientific process to what they did." Donatello paused, "As a society we simply do not have the means to fully discover or understand what that process is; but, that doesn't mean one doesn't exist!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next