TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Fang slid out of the way of Azula's foot, the woman trying to squash the serpent. Nix hissed something and Fang glanced at her, almost seeming to roll her eyes before she coiled, tail flicking. Aulza paused, her eyes not leaving the snakes.

"It's difficult to learn, I was kinda gifted to it when I dimension-jumped..." Nix laughed slightly before she looked around. "Ok, weren't we fighting Azula before? Why'd we stop?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 pm

"Right," agreed Venus sending a exploding throwing star towards the fire nation princess.
"An exploding throwing star?" said Raph. "ya stole those from Donnie's lab, didn't you?"
"No stole," said Venus. "Borrowed. Besides, they were going to be mine anyways."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Nix grinned at Venus. "I want one. THat is awesome!" She enthused before lunging for the Fire Bender, who was still in a trance thanks to Fang.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 pm

"I'll ask Donnie for some," said Venus. "I don't mind using untested ones, but I don't want people getting hurt with them,"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Nix nodded before Azula suddenly jerked backwards, breaking the trance. She dodged Nix's attack and almost ran into one of the turtles; she was still unsteady on her feet from Fang's trance.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Venus threw a regular shuriken which lodged itself into Azula's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Azula cried out in pain, clutching her shoulder and wearing an expression that would wither flowers.

"14-year-old dictators...puh!" Sokka stuck his tougue out at Azula.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Fang hissed, rearing back and protecting Nix as she grimaced, holding her right ankle off the ground. "Ow, landed wrong." She muttered, glaring at Azula as she yanked Venus's shruiken out of her shoulder, ignoring the blood that dripped from the wound and onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:29 am

Mistiee sighed "what are we going to do?" then somethign clicked "Sol!, Can you?" Sol understood and began to float towards Azula

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:47 am

[[woah this rp is old o.o I thought everyone else had forgotten about it XD]]

Nix watched, motioning Fang back toward her and the others as Azula stalked toward her, her wound forgotten as she whipped up a fireball in her hands, glowing red-hot.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Sol quckly made contact evoloping himself with her skin he had taken control.

(we need to finish her up sooner or later)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Sokka simply stood there with his mouth open all anime-like
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 pm

"Hey, Boomerang Boy," said Venus. "Focus." She readied some exploding throwing stars.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm

"Boomerang boy?!" Sokka yelled, "Why you--!"

"Not the time, Sokka!" Falljoy bopped him on the head
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 am

Sol saw the throwing stars "No no stop don't throw them!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am

Fang leapt at Venus, wrapping himself around the throwing stars and her hands, so she couldn't throw them. Nix let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"Ok, now what to do?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 am

"uh can we do something quick because this is very uncomfortable" Sol said examining his new body.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 am

Nix took note and laughed. "Aah, gotta get a picture." She held up her hand and flicked it toward Sol. There was a small flash and a piece of paper was in her hand. She inspected it with a evil grin. "BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!"

"I wanted that!" Mikey whined.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 am

"Uh..." Aang droned, "aren't we supposed to be fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'm not sure what we can do." Evelyn frowned. "We don't want to hurt Sol...how exactly does that work? I'm very curious." She circled Sol in awe. "Is her soul out of her body right now, or are you just repressing her chi?"

"Stay focused." Leo grinned at her.

"Or is it-huh? Oh yeah. Sorry. You will have to show me how that works sometime though."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 am

"sorry extreamly rare Spirit bending" Sol said shrugging "right now i guess you could say i've consumed it right now her sprit would be in a dream like state when she woke up it will just be like she was sleeping she won't remember"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 pm

"Nice." Nix grinned before frowning. "So if we hurt her, it'll hurt her body but not your spirit? Or would it?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 am

"No it will hurt me a major downside" Sol said "So again i ask what do we do now?" he said casting an evil eye at the phone in Nix's hands "you know i could erase that photo"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

"My phone!" Nix protected it from Sol's evil eyes and slipped something else into her boot. "Ok,....we could tie her up, get you to leave her body, then throw her overboard. Or even use her for ransom against the Fire Nation." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am

"Ooh evil i likey" Raph said rubbing his hands together. Sol shrugged
"i'm not sure i mean she's just mislead by her father" Sol got a rather rude awakening when he got smaked across the head by Raph.
"She not mislead she's completely Evil don't you get it?!" Mistiee enraged tackled Raph with precise movement untill she had him in an extreamly tight sleeperhold.
"Don't ever touch Sol, Ever!" she hissed her one eye shining extreame purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next