TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Go down 
+4
1000oceans
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Haluwasa2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:30 pm

"Um, guys? Not the time." Leo sighed.

Evelyn started humming to the tune of "Why Can't We Be Friends", grinning from ear to ear.

Leo smiled despite himself.

"Joking aside, Leo's right. Raph, stop being ignorant of other people's feelings, and Misitee,...well I apologize for his idiocy." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:05 am

Mistiee gave Raph one look before letting him go, Raph mouthed something unintelligent and Mistie swung around before looking shocked.
"I'll have you know i can Hear You!!" She said before scratching her very delicate ear, "Bastard"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Nix sighed, glaring at Raph before turning back to Sol. "So what about tying her up? I could make some ropes fireproof with my White Energy, and use them." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 am

"That could work but don't hurt the body before Sol gets back to his own body" Mistiee instructed
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Nix nodded as Fang slithered up her body and disappeared back into her arm. Mikey shuddered. "That's creepy."

"Hmm, it is, but while Fang is out I can't use my full abilities." Nix explained as she shifted her weight back and began the movement to summon the White Energy to cover the ropes with.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 am

Mistiee eyed the serpent curiously before pulling out a large coil of rope from her deep plum duffle bag she carried it over to Sol who had sat himself by a large air vent on the deck of the ship Mistiee started to unwind it before tieing Sol up tightly Azula's neck slackened against her neck as he left her body and returned to his own which was slumped against the barrier of the ship. "Man i hate taking over girls body's its so weird coming back to my own" Sol said smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 am

Nix held back a small grin at the image of Sol prancing about in a dress and finished her movements, directing the White Energy floatibg now around her like a sparking mist to protect the ropes so Azula couldn't break free, then dusted her hands once she was done. "Ok, now to get away from here before she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Sol eyed Nix carefully before grinning and rubbing his forehead "Chicks are so weird"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 am

"Did you just read my mind?" Nix raised an eyebrow at Sol before grinning. "Awesome!"

"Dude, I'm agreeing with you." Mikey stage-whispered before Nix glared at him.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 am

Sol only answered with his silence and Mistiee began to ramage through her duffle bag "i got a radio but no batteries because someone thought that playing his Xbox was much more important that an emergency radio"
Sol shrugged "i was on the last level what do you expect?"
"Of what?" Mikey asked
"Assissin's creed: the Brotherhood" Sol said beaming Mikey nodded impressed.
"Nice but i thought it was almost impossible to reach the last part" Mikey said, incredibly sol's grin widened further. he pressed his forefinger and thumb together rubbing them until he felt charged and the split the two showing a electric current that went from finger to finger.
"Not if you got this up ya sleeve."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 pm

"So what should we do now?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 am

Sol thought "i would like to get back home but after getting here i don't know how to get back what about you do you know how you got here?"

Don shook his head "No we don't it just happened"

"Well thats uh great were stuck here and we don't know how to get back" Sol said sitting down sighing "and i was going to get the new game this afternoon" he sulked but still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 am

Nix smiled too. "I actually have been trying to get back to my dimension for years now. But you lot should be easier, since you got dropped off here. I've been a Wanderer for too long."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"What does a wanderer do?" Mistiee asked her purple eye shining brightly
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Nix hummed to herself as she thought for a moment. "I just jump between dimensions and worlds, though I can't seem to control where I go." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm

"That's amazing!" Evelyn grinned. "I can't even imagine what adventures you've probably had!"

"We should continue this conversation outside." Leo said nervously. Azula was starting to stir in her bonds. "Do you guys have a base or somewhere safe we could go until we sort everything out?" He asked Aang. He got the feeling he was the leader of the ragtag team of benders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!   *Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gasp* TMNT meets Avatar: The Last Airbender!
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18