TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How would they react to a girl?

Go down 
+3
Leo'sGirl
Greysight
Ilovemikey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :
How would they react to a girl? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How would they react to a girl? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-18

How would they react to a girl? Empty
PostSubject: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Since they're isolated, would they know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
How would they react to a girl? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How would they react to a girl? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

to a girl human or to a girl mutant animal? is she a turtle?
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm

I think they'd know. It's been shown that they watch tv so I'd guess they'd have seen at least a couple movies involving some type of romance. Also, I'm betting Doni reads and I've seen Leo read before...might have also seen Raph read at one point, anyway, there's almost always romance in books as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:15 pm

I can imagine them saying bad pickup lines from cheesy movies. XD
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 pm

What? Trying to impress them? Nah, they'd stumble over almost every word they say.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 pm

I think it depends on which turtles we are talking about? Sad pick up lines and cheesy moves sounds something Turtle's 2K would do. The turtles of the 80's cartoon and archie comics were too 'innocent' for that and would have befriended the girl and then maybe vye for her attention. And don't forget that Raph did have two girl friends... Mona Lisa in the cartoon and Ninjara in the comic.

The turtles of the Mirage comic are completely different. The michelangelo of the mirage comics wasn't just some 'party dude' that only played video games and so on, he was perhaps the most well rounded of the turtles. He was actually smart, all be it not as smart as Leo or Don but he was quick witted. He would most definately know how to handle meeting a girl. In fact, in the comics, he even got a girlfriend... I dinosour looking alien... but a girlfriend none the less.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Um they would have a sudden funny feel-uh I mean yeah they would be nice, respective and totally understanding when it comes to personal space *all turtles pounce on girl* *girl runs screaming for police*

XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Really, Xile, that wasn't funny >_>
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:50 pm

CrazdMikeyfan15 wrote:
Really, Xile, that wasn't funny >_>

Nah I'm just exaggerating, sorry if it seemed crude, what I REALLY think is that it would most likely be the same result with what happened when they found April - a little perplexed and kinda scared. Mikey has one too many pet idea's, "Can we keep her?" honestly the irony that the normally non-mutant pet turtle would think of a human in kind of a pet-way.

Leo would probably be the one interested in a solid relationship, Mikey maybe, Don might be too busy and Raph would probably be the guy who "keeps moving on" unfortunately. Depends on how Master Splinter raised them, and I don't think he kept a sound eye on Raph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am

When I said 'bad pickup lines from movies', it was only because that would be how they got their knowledge of dealing with girls. TV.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just bring her home though, like in most fanfics. xD
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 am

I have to agree with Livi. If the girl really needed help, like April did, then they'd probably bring her home, but if not I'd bet they'd leave well enough alone. Remember, their ninjas first, boys second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm

I am loving these comments
I didn't know they had girlfriends!!! oh well
I'm sure there would be plenty of fangirls for that title *cough cough*
lol
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Like Nightwatchersonlygirl?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am

*shudders* DON'T remind me....

I'm agreeing with Livi, that's what I'm doing with my Rejected, Dejected and Alone fanfic on Ff.net. Don doesn't bring her home (noyt yet anyway) until she's seriously hurt, and even when she was almost *cough*raped*cough* he took her back to her place. Mikey with April, that was an exception cause she did faint...you can't get an address out of an unconscious person. Plus there was the risk of her going to the police... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:34 am

I think the turtles brought April home because they were inexperienced and slightly curious. Woman. Unconscious. Being chased by mousers that destroyed their home. April saw them and could tell police.

As for taking a girl home, I did that once in It's Within Us All. But she was awake, wanted to know how her husband died and the turtles were wary of her at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would they react to a girl?   How would they react to a girl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would they react to a girl?
Page 1 of 1