TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finnishing means losing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :
finnishing means losing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100finnishing means losing Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

finnishing means losing Empty
PostSubject: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:04 am

this game i play all the time at school with my friends what you hae to do is to spell a word so for example
person 1: g
person 2: a
person 3:m
person 4:e
so number 4 would be out cause she finnished the word but if someone came along and continued it like:
person 5: s
that would menn person number 4 would be out which was pretty stupid
now you try
i'll start
e
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
finnishing means losing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100finnishing means losing Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 am

m
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:24 pm

e
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:11 pm

n
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:10 am

d
Back to top Go down
Tessangirl

Tessangirl

Female
Number of posts : 7
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo:passionate and loyal
Don:smart and caring
Raph:badboy with a softside
Mikey:funny and positive
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 am

i
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 am

n
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 am

z
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 am

whoa what dose that spell?
emeninz

um ok e
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 am

a

we're not supposed to end it right? Big grin

Chibi Mike and Don ~War~Cibi Leo and Raph
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:48 am

yeah so the word so far is

emeninzea

h
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 am

@katanagirl, actually, if you are able to word, like 'emeninzEAT', that means finishing. And finishing means losing. Big grin

Z

Last edited by War Bandit on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 am

oh cool so what happens now?
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:52 am

i guess you start now
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:04 am

just continue ppl.

Y

Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Let just make it that you put down random letters but is you accidentally make a word your out

L
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Z

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 pm

E
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 am

B
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:02 am

h
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 am

R
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

A
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 am

R
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

A
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:26 am

S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finnishing means losing   finnishing means losing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finnishing means losing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: