TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could be one of their wives

Go down 
+6
Leo'sGirl
Livi
Xile
Greysight
CrazdMikeyfan15
Ilovemikey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Number of posts : 72
Warning Level :
If you could be one of their wives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you could be one of their wives Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo!!!!!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-18

If you could be one of their wives Empty
PostSubject: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:41 pm

some of you are probably like "ummmm?"
but this is just for fun...unless you take it seriously ;p
If you could be one of their wives who would it be and why?
Mine would be Michelangelo because he could always cheer me up
Mikey
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
If you could be one of their wives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you could be one of their wives Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm

NO!!! MIKEY'S MINE!!!!! I challenge you to a fight for him. *brings out whip and eyes start glowing*
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:25 pm

threesome!!! no i'm kidding
*eyes glow purple and blue cause thats awesome*
i have Telekinesis!!!
*moves whip out of your hands*
this could be useful
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 pm

wait!!! wait i think we could settle this
i'll take the 2007 version and you can have the....1987 or 2003 one
deal?
i'll give you the whip back
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:53 pm

If I were Raphael's wife, we would argue a lot, much more than I do with my real husband; but, it would be those random moments when he shows he cares that would make it special.

If I were Leonardo's wife, he would be lecturing me a lot on my bad habits; but, as stern as he might be, he would always show how much he loved me.

If I were Michelangelo's wife, we would have a lot of fun together, but I would find his optimism and happy attitude a little too trying after a while.

If I were Donatello's wife, it'd be like my current mairrage. I'd be playing on the lap top while he messed with old computers. We'd argue sometimes and showed affection sometimes, but often we'd both be in the same room doing our own thing.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 pm

I call 2k3 Mikey. He MINE!!!!!!! And, guess what: I also have telekenisis!!
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

Either way, I don't see myself as their wife... not me in real life. My character Randi (that's Greysight) or Dianne Rose, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 am

okay we're good now lol
greysight i love how you compared each turtle
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 am

... obviously this isn't my kind of topic *sees sign that says "All Girls Club"* 8O XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 am

MASTER SPLINTER FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 am

lmao!!!!! Livi
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Lol Livi! Not exactly sure how to react to that one! I guess it's kinda obvious who I'd want to be my husband. I think the reason I love Leo so much is that he is able to take on most of the responsibility in his family in stride. I have a similar role, though I often times hate it. It'd be nice to have someone else to lead for a change...I know that probably sounds really selfish but whatever. By the way, nice forum topic Ilovemikey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Thank you Leo'sGirl I was just curious:)
Back to top Go down
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Thank you Leo'sGirl. I was just curious:)
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 pm

honestly
i think i would get on with all of them
though i think i would get on really well with Don i'm a sort of science girl and i like to take things apart and together again for fun though i can't tell my mum she would freak out and i'm always thinking of inventions to make...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:44 pm

There is just something endearing about Splinter. XD Leo's my fav, but his perfection and dedication would get on my nerves. Raph would scare me constantly with his temper, Don's technobabble would confuse me and Mikey's jokes and immature moments would drive me crazy. They would be better as bothers... I mean brothers.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. I've struggled with perfectionism my whole life, so I think I could deal with it but you never know. I agree though, they'd be awesome brothers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I think they'd be better brothers at teen age then husbands for a girl spouse, you know though later on in their twenties (after finishing off changes) they would be more available and committed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:57 pm

i have siblings already like TMNT my eldest bro is a perfectionist and hates when he can't do something right my sister is a hot head with a wicked temper but is a real softy for animals especially turtles (weird huh) and i got i another sis who won't stop laughing she will laugh at anything and says really lame jokes me well i am the smart one and proud of it i like to take things apart and together again for fun but if my mum knew she would freak.
Back to top Go down
chayonja

chayonja

Female
Number of posts : 32
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey<3! I like them all though : D Second comes Raph, then Don, and then Leo~
But Mikey is my absolute fav! n___n
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 am

Hmm... I have never really thought about this, but, I think I would choose Mikey :'D
First of all, his... immature actions wouldn't annoy me at all >D I'm (almost) as immature as he is! :'D Always thinking about food, and having fun, and... well, I also like to annoy people XD Sometimes.
Besides, Mikey do have a serious side, too :'>
Okay, if I were Raph's wife? Well... oh god, that would be a disaster >D Because, he gets angry easily, I get angry easily, too (to certain people) and when I'm angry to someone, I have this bad habbit to get angry to almost everyone... ^^'
Being Don's wife? ... No. Just, no. Not that I don't like him or anything, it's just that... I'M TOO BIG OF AN IDIOT TO BE WITH SUCH A BRAINIAC :'DDD
And Leo? Well, he's kind and nice, but, maybe too emo sometimes for me D: I understand why he's so depressed sometimes, though! He has good reasons. But.. I quess I'm too hyper to be with someone like him...
So, I quess the best for me would be Mikey :'D
...but thank god that would never happen >D That would be... well, two Mikey's together. Meaning, the end of (Raph's X'D lol jk jk) world.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 am

If I could be one of their wives...hum....*starts blushing*

If I was Mikey´s wife, it wouldn´t be a very serious relationship. We´d go to the cinema, tell jokes to each other and probably annoy Raph a bit. After a while, we´d both get tired of each other.

If I was Raph´s wife we´d be arguing like, ALL THE TIME. We´d be making up and breaking up constantly but we´d always love each other.

I think Don´d be a challenge. We´re both brainiacs and we´d be always competing but yeah, we´d both be happy with our marriage. Don´d probably invent super cool things for me and I´d paint him something nice.

I think Leo´d be the best husband because although he´s too serious sometimes, he´d be a great father. But I´m not the kind of person that likes to have a calm life, so he´s not a good choice for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Ilovemikey

Ilovemikey

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I am loving these comments!
Chayonja I freakin love your..tutrle video thing under your signature it is HILARIOUS!!! where did you get that.
Sorry off topic but anyways Leo does seem liek a great father come to think of it
Back to top Go down
RaphaelTheJester

RaphaelTheJester

Female
Number of posts : 14
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael Wink
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Raphael.    If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I would pick Raphael, we kinda have the same personality... and his voice, is sexy. He is very passionate Raph crying and buff. He is also mature to. I like the rest of the guys to, but I would choose Raphael Blush
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Hmmm...reading these comments make me think of what it'd be like if I married Don, Raph, or Mikey.

Well, I'm wayyyyy to serious sometimes, so Mikey could either be really good for me and help me relax, or get completely on my nerves. Probably get on my nerves, since my brothers almost an exact replica of him and he drives me NUTS!!!

Hmmm...if I was married to Raph that'd be very interesting. I'm as stubborn as he is when I want to be, and get angry way to easily about certain things, so I think we'd fight a lot.

Doni would be good husband, I think his techno-babble is actually kind of cute in a way and I can usually understand what he's saying. To be honest though, I think I'd see him as more of a little brother. Don't ask me why.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm pretty much married to a tempermental Donnie... and I got to tell you, he's a good husband. Even though he's got a TON of technogeek hobbies and doesn't share all my interests, he still takes time out to pay attention to me and is a GREAT cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be one of their wives   If you could be one of their wives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could be one of their wives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: