Welcome to 3620 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

~Hello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jetachi

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raph <3 I used to like Don when I was a little and I hated Raph, but now he's the coolest turtle of them :'D
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: ~Hello~   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:57 am

What's up people? Big grin
My name is Jenna and I'm 25 years old. I don't really have hobbies but drawing is something that I like Smile I have been TMNT fan since I was kid, but when I had grow up I never found it interesting anymore, but now just couple years ago I started to like it again. Don was my favorite when I was a kid, but now it's Raph. Can you believe that I used to hate Raph when I was little :O Maybe 'cause he is mean and I didn't like his attidude, but now....I like him most XD My brother was too TMNT fan, but I don't think he's anymore. He had a very huge TMNT toy collection :O but he doesn't have it anymore Sad Oh and I like to play videogames. Favorite's are Final Fantasy series. Kingdom Hearts series, Naruto games and etc. Tv shows that I like is Naruto, Death Note, Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club, Heroes and of course TMNT Big grin Movies that I like are Pirates of the Caribbean, The Grudge, The Lord of the Rings, Titanic and Paranormal Activity.

BTW. I 'm not a new one here You are dummy My previous account was Zensku, but you can't change you account name so I decided to make new one Smile

You can ask me questions if you wanna know more about me Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jetachii
chayonja

Female
Number of posts : 32
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Mikey<3! I like them all though : D Second comes Raph, then Don, and then Leo~
But Mikey is my absolute fav! n___n
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 am

JENNA!! : D ♥♥
My precious uke >w< !
I already know everything about you (mwaha >D), so I have no questions.

Welcome back honey! ♥ ^__________^
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:09 am

Wow! Now that was a long introduction. XD Just kidding. Well, welcome again and remember: Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Yola! I'm Haluwasa2! Just wanted to welcome you back! ...Even though I never met you before...heheh Anime smile
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 am

Hello!!! Nice to meet you Jetachi! I'm sure that you will have fun here!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
replica watches

Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: replica watches   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 am

chayonja wrote:
JENNA!! : D ♥♥
My precious uke >w< !
I already know everything about you (mwaha >D), so I have no questions.

Welcome back honey! ♥ ^__________^
A story of three clocks always enlightened me when I don't know what to do.The childhood dream was moving farther and farther from me, the more hardships and burdens always made me at a loss. The story begins like this: A newly-assembled small clock was put between the two old clocks, which were ticking every minute and second.One of the old clocks said to the small clock," Come, you should also work. But I'm bit worried you won't stand anymore after you go for 32 million times.""Gosh! 32 million times!" The small clock was surprised."Do I have to do such a big thing? Impossible. Impossible."Another old clock said,"Don't listen to his nonsense. Don't be afraid as long as you tick every second.""How can there be such a simple thing in the world,"the small clock half believed." If so, I'll try it." The small clock ticked easily every second.Unconsciously,when one year passed, it had ticked for 32 million times.Everyone hope his or her wishes to come true,but success seems remote in the horizon.So languidness and lack of self-confidence make us doubt our ability and abandon our efforts.In fact, we don't have to think of things to come. As long as we think what we should do today or tomorrow and then try our best to finish it, just as the clock ticks every second, the joy of success will slowly permeate our lives.With time passed, so many things left us very soon. Some of them were so important for us. Suddenly, they became useless. And when they come back again to our life. We cannot help looking at them in a new view with pleasure. Bicycles, sewing machines, wristwatches and radios change along with time. And now it is come back to our life again. Compare with the same thing before, their functions are more diversified.Watches are always considered as expensive consumer goods, especially for Swiss WatchesWith the development of the living standard of the people,first-level replica watches has been favored by so many people in the world. People who wonder to reflect his personality are more willing to pay attention to Replica Patek Philippe. Everyone knows that how expensive they are if you like to order an original one. We are all increasingly pay more attention to the sculpt design and brand of products with the rapid development of science technology. Most of my friends show special preference to replica Tag Heuer .Frankly speaking, I don't think Replica Omega will be a bad choice. Lots of Swiss Watches has a long history. It is worthy for us to learn as much as we can if we wonder to be a successful and charming man. Women love replica handbags much better. Millions styles of replica handbags in the current market. replica Louis Vuitton is absolutely in this line. College student is a fashion family. They go after fashion products but without lots of money. So replica handbags become the most popular stuff for them. When you take part in the games and activities in college. Hermes handbags were ever been a kind of first-class award. Of course, replica Hermes. They took those luxury Gucci handbags as prizes for student and aim at encouraging them study harder and gain outstanding score. Actually, we all should treat ourself much better. Classic are always the best choices for white-collar female.If you wonder to know more information about prada handbags and other Replica brand products, welcome to consult us anytime you wish.

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 am

Welcome Jetachi! I have never met you before but welcome again! Smile

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 am

heyo welcome back! you don't know me but i can't say the same *evil grin heh heh

i'm Angel by the way but don't be fooled i'm no Angel

Have fun!

Angel~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Hello~   

Back to top Go down

~Hello~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Main :: Introductions/Good-byes-