TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
 What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Empty
PostSubject: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 am

First of all, this story wasn´t written by me (I wish!). It belongs to thelostkingdom. I only translated it (poorly). If you read any mistakes, it´s all my fault because my english´s not excellent. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

La despedida de Léo y Raph, a.k.a What the rain can´t erase

There they were, challenging each other right in front of the eyes of rain and thunder.
Two brave warriors, and at the same time brothers, whose names belonged to two of the great Renaissance artists:
Leonardo and Raphael.
It was practically impossible to distinguish the water and the tears on both their faces.
In return, you could clearly see: the anger, the sadness, the jealousy, the love, the hate…
Raphael clenched his teeth for the hundredth time, while grabbing a sai with his left hand.
The night was dark and violent and they could only see what the moon allowed them to.
One last warning came out of Leo’s mouth, but it didn’t arrive to his brother’s ears.
Raphael, who had contained all of his anger in his arm, ran towards Leonardo.
The warrior with the blue bandana was able to stop the attack, with the sword that had been made along with his opponent’s sai.
With his free hand, Raphael punched him, throwing Leonardo into a huge puddle of water.
-This one, is for ya ta notice dat this is yer place. - The one in a red mask howled.
His adversary got up as quickly as his legs could, and yet, he couldn’t avoid being hit again.
-This one is for ya ta see dat yer selfish, and dat in Leo’s world, there only exists Leo.
He got up for the second time and cleaned the rain and the tears off his mask, but seeing that his visibility had reduced, he took it off and let it fall on the ground, letting it sink in another big puddle of water.
Leonardo, without saying a word yet, grabbed his katana, which until that moment was still on the floor, and waited for angry Raphael to return to the match.
Time passed slowly when they stared at each other.
When they both knew that it was goodbye, no matter who the winner would be, Leonardo or Raphael, they knew both their lives had separated on that moment.
Although, Raphael was sure of one thing:
If he couldn’t convince him, his strength would.
He tried to punch him again, but he failed, since Leonardo had replied back.
Their weapons collided several times, until Leonardo stretched his arm to grab his other katana.
With it, he made a horizontal cut in his face, but he was only able to cut Raphael’s red mask, that fell and lost itself in the middle of the water.
It was just then, that he remembered why they were fighting:
“-Leonardo, of your brothers, you are the only one capable of stretching your wings, and starting to learn by your own, - Splinter said- The day you so much wanted, has arrived. Enjoy it.
-But sensei- Raphael complained- We’ll never see him again.
-That is a risk your brother is willing to take.
-Well, I’m not”
-This decision’s not yours, brother- Leonardo said for the first time.
-Yer diggin’ yer own grave, Leo!
To Raph’s surprise, Leonardo was approaching him at such an admirable speed, that he was barely able to hold his other sai.
The strength Leo had put in this attack, caused Raphael to fall.
-You too, Raph.
The rain didn’t stop, and it was hard to tell if Raphael was crying or not, when he said:
-I…need ya. I want ya ta stay by my side.
-I’m leaving. That was Splinter’s decision.
-We can convince him for ya ta stay.-the younger brother interrupted.
-But there’s more: It’s also something that my honour is telling me to do.
-Your honour…-Raphael whispered- I’m gonna open yer eyes!
The confrontation, this time, didn’t end with several clashed blows:
It was much more intense, and although they both had lots of wounds (some deeper than others), none of them was able to fall, reaching a point where the wounds almost stopped them from standing up, and not only the strength had diminished, but also their speed.
Both their moves were heavy, clumsy and only their spirit allowed them to keep fighting.
The water on the ground had been stained by the shed blood, forming a dark red colour.
Suddenly, Leonardo fell, with one of Raphael’s sais stuck on his chest.
Right away, Raphael went straight to his brother’s side, trying to pull out the weapon that was deep within his heart.
But he was too weak.
-Leo, Leo! Answer me! - He begged.
The soil of course, had turned red, from all the blood they were shedding.
Leo, still conscious, looked (always with the help of the moon) to his brother and raised one of his hands:
The wound kept bleeding.
Shortly after, he fell into a deep sleep, of which he’d never wake up again.
Raphael, stunned and convalescent, passed a hand through his brother’s shell. Weakly, he turned his head to one side:
Just when Raphael had hurt his brother to death, Leonardo had sunken his sword on his right side, so he couldn’t even move.
He grabbed his brother’s hand and fell asleep, also forever.
In the water, now completely red, it was only possible to see how both their masks, bathed by the blood of their masters, had joined, and formed a strange knot, for all eternity too.

Last edited by mcazevedo on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
 What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Thank you so much mcacevedo! I love you! really thanks! I will read this later!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey, no problemo.  What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) 993187
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh. My....This is...I don't even know how to describe it. So beautiful yet so so sad. Wonderful story thelostkingdom, and great translating mcazevedo
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 am

Thank you so much Leo's girl! Big grin
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Don't let them die! Bring them back! BRING THEM BACK!!!! Cry

Great story though.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks a lot, Leo´sGirl and CrazdMikeyFan! I´m so glad you enjoyed it and that you were able to understand it. I still don´t know how I was able to translate this thing but oh well...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

You nutz?! This was translated perfectly!!!! So stinkin' sad, I wan' more!!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 am

Thanks CrazdMikeyfan15 I'm really happy beauce you liked this! and thanks mcacevedo, you're a great diccionary xDD!
No, really thanks mcacevedo! the next time, I hope that I will can translate
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks again, CrazdMikeyFan and of course I´ll translate your next work of art, thelostkingdom!
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 am

this made me cry T-T
i loved it please lostkindom write more
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 am

Do liked this? I'm really happy! the problem is that I need that mcacevedo translate the text in english.... But really thanks!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Don't tell me you gave up on this! Please tell me this isn't happening to me today! Please continue! Me wanna c more!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 am

Hahahaha thank you so much, but I haven´t got time to write cause I´m doing a lot of exams... this is the reason that I´m not on the forum all the day xDD...
Well thanks other time my friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)    What the rain can´t erase (translated by me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the rain can´t erase (translated by me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: