TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are some of your favorite true pairings?

Go down 
+5
Dukebothers
chayonja
CrazdMikeyfan15
Lizbeth
tsukeru
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
What are some of your favorite true pairings? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are some of your favorite true pairings? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

What are some of your favorite true pairings? Empty
PostSubject: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

I'm just curious to see what some of your favorite pairings are from TMNT. They can be true pairings (that the series provides (i.e. Casey x April) or OTPs (original true pairings).
Back to top Go down
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :
What are some of your favorite true pairings? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are some of your favorite true pairings? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm

I love the pairing of April and Casey. They are so sweet toghether
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Opposites attract. April and Casey 4ever! Big grin
Back to top Go down
chayonja

chayonja

Female
Number of posts : 32
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey<3! I like them all though : D Second comes Raph, then Don, and then Leo~
But Mikey is my absolute fav! n___n
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 am

April & Casey, of course :'-------D other favs are Leo/Usagi, Chaplin/Karai, Raph/Joi & Cody/Starlee <3
Back to top Go down
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 am

I had forgotten all about Chaplin and Karai. They definitely make a cute couple, even if they are the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
Dukebothers

Dukebothers

Male
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michaelangelo. First ever turtle, and also the closest to my personality.
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I hope turtle pairings are acceptable here....

I think my favorite is Michelangelo and Donatello. Mikey's free-spirited style goes well with Don, because he seems to actually enjoy it. Don has a fun side to him as well, and they seem more laid back than the other turtles.
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo rules!! but I like all the turtles!
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Chaplin/Karai
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:11 am

I hate Chaplin/Karai. It makes no sense to me and it was poorly executed
in the 2k3 series. It's a crack pairing to me. Most (I am not naming
anyone in particular because there are exceptions) claim to like it
because it means Leonardo can be paired with one of his brothers or an
OC. :I I saw someone say they support it when their gallery is full of
Leo/Raph and someone told them not to be so narrow-minded about other
pairings.

I admit to being slightly bias because I support Leonardo/Karai, but L/K
isn't a pairing I read or write much about. I mean, I also have a soft
spot for Leonardo/April (mostly old toon, not so much new toon because
April/Casey is so darn hilarious and cute) and Leonardo/Lotus Blossom. I
don't like OC pairings so prefer to read/write about canon
character/canon character pairings. I like both Angel/Raph and Angel/Mikey- heck, Angel with any of the turtles is sweet. Don has a lot of potential love interests that no one writes about. What are some of your favorite true pairings? 35517

I like April/Casey, and Don's crush on April is cute.

EDIT: I have no idea why my post has gone all weird.
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 am

I think Chaplin/Karai make a great couple lol. they love each other XD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 am

Each to their own, and I respect that you like Chaplin/Karai. I can see where you get that idea from, and is perfectly possible to take their interactions that way, but I prefer not to.

Leonardo/Karai, in my opinion, is a far more interesting pairing than something 4kids cobbled together as an afterthought. I mean, obviously Chaplin idolises her like he does with Stockman, and to some extent Shredder. But I didn't buy what happened in Season 5, and ESPECIALLY not BttS (I don't really like anything BttS did). The writing went downhill with the introduction of the Ninja Tribunal, but my qualms with that is for another day.

I am slightly touchy about this due to Karai-haters usually hating on her because she COULD be a love interest to Leonardo. It's silly because that wasn't why she was introduced. Someone on FF.net had on their profile that they hated her because she was hinted to be a love interest to Leonardo. o_O If that isn't a reason to claim to support Chaplin/Karai, I don't know what is. There was also that person who joined an Anti-Karai Club (lolwat) and wanted to post Karai/Chaplin fanart. ???

I'm not exactly an OC shipper and much prefer canon pairings, turtle AND human. Heh, I have a soft spot for Renet/Bishop even though they've never met. I can do crack pairings. Chaplin/Karai, though, I don't get.

Enough of my strange ranting, hehe. We all have different opnions. n.n
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

LMAO, I see. See, I dispise Karai too, she is so annoying and she's 2-faced, and yea, many Leo fans worship that pairing with her, but I find it kinda creepy (interesting or not). Chaplin maybe a lame character but I think that he's underrated too at the same time, I actually liked him a bit in Season 5 for always being there for Karai, lol.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh, THAT'S why. I've got you. XD It is creepy, but it's not creepier than most TMNT/OC pairings out there. Most of my fanfics don't have any pairings other than April/Casey (there are a few that are hinted, and a brief Raph/turtleOC, but I don't go into much detail with it). I like a lot of pairings but it doesn't mean I obsess over any of them. XD

I'm conflicted about Chaplin's whateverness. Before season 5, he was a dork and his lameness made me laugh. After, he was cooler but he lost that appeal. In a weird way, I preferred him before Season 5. :s But Stockman and Bishop owns his socks off so meh.

And NO. You'd be surprised at how few people support Leo/Karai these days. However, few people support Karai with anything which goes to show how little people care about her. And Chaplin... he's even more under-rated.
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 am

You are right, lol. But I've seen a lot of Leo fans like you support either Karai or Leo/Karai and they hate Chaplin too, he really is underrated, but quite interesting character to me, and yes, he was dorky before season 5 but suddenly he became a total hero for Karai. XD
also, I've seen some people supporting Bishop/Karai couple. Such a diversity. XD
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

I've noticed that too with Leo/Karai shippers (me included!). I used to despise him but he's started to grow on me. I blame that on an RPG going on in Facebook where I play Karai and Chaplin. It's just too fun to make him post on her wall 'cute' things.

He's still not one of my favourite characters but I suppose he deserves some fanart/fanfiction where he dates his female idol. I mean, no one's going to write a story where he meets an OC that can stand him. When he appears in fanfics, he always comes across as Karai's evil scientist who does crazy experiments on the turtles. I think he's a nice guy. It makes me wonder why he joined the Shredder.

Karai seems like such a 'love is for losers' kind of woman that I personally think it's unlikely she'll go out with Chaplin OR Leonardo. She'd become a crazy cat lady or something. o_O

Karai/Bishop. XD Where are these people and do they have fanart or fanfiction for me to look at? I don't know any supporters of this but... man, that sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

there are some pics of Chaplin/Karai and Bishop/Karai romance in Deviantart lol.
I used to love Leo too until he had some sympathies for Karai and trusted her a lot and I hated that, I think. But I still like Leo, he's still very cool (but my #1 fave is Mikey Big grin).
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I only found one Karai/Bishop picture. T_T

I can't say I love any of the turtles. Leo's my favourite, but Mikey comes in second.
Back to top Go down
Yamashisa

Yamashisa

Warning Level :

PostSubject: XD   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Cool. I like all the turtles (but Raph's my least fave lol). There's a popular
Russian site of the TMNT and there are a couple of Bishop/Karai
fans sitting there and makin' pics with them.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Ah, I think I know a Russian person on DA who had a Karai/Bishop picture. I'll have to look through their gallery.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
What are some of your favorite true pairings? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What are some of your favorite true pairings? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Dukebothers wrote:
I hope turtle pairings are acceptable here....

I think my favorite is Michelangelo and Donatello. Mikey's free-spirited style goes well with Don, because he seems to actually enjoy it. Don has a fun side to him as well, and they seem more laid back than the other turtles.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 am

Yeah... I'm not a fan of t-cest.
Back to top Go down
Little Flame

Little Flame

Female
Number of posts : 4
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

This may be a bit out there... and I don't know if any of you have watched the Japanese version of the 2003 cartoon like I did... but, my absolute pairing is Dyn and Chikara. They are LOVE! What are some of your favorite true pairings? 150941
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your favorite true pairings?   What are some of your favorite true pairings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some of your favorite true pairings?
Page 1 of 1