TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halloween stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warning Level :
halloween stories Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100halloween stories Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph better if it were a vampire, I love it so flippant and rude to me whenever key tusks 1313
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-10

halloween stories Empty
PostSubject: halloween stories   halloween stories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Note: this case set in the city of New York in 2105, fast forward season, they will abut with with Kazz (for those who do not know Kazz is a character created by me in my other fanfic), the protagonists and cody is abut enjoying Halloween in their own way at that time. some presonajes displayed in this fanfic are some who are present in my other fanfic, but it is an entirely parallel to my other fanfic, hope you like ^ ^ and happy halloween!. Twisted
It all starts in the penthouse of Cody, in the dark, you can see some cobwebs and spiders in some corners, in the living room were all around 3D TV, watching a horror movie vampire, intent on Mickey film, as he made a handful of popcorn from a bowl she had in her hands, after swallowing a handful of popcorn, another wanted done to his mouth, but could not because he realized that it was Raph who had taken the bowl , somewhat angry, goes to his brother and said:sorry but that's my popcorn, give it back, puts out his hand, Raph moves his head to see the movie, after a few moments, he gives up and says, "come on, your shell is not invisible, Mickey replied: "to give me back the popcorn, ironically Raph says," if you want cooperation could go to the bathroom and vomit just for you my dear bro, Leo not detach from the screen tells Raph "Raph that sucks!, you could not have chosen another time to say nasty things?, Donny watching Leo says, "shhhhhhh, do not give ideas,Kazz said rising from his seat with a warm smile:! Mickey if you want I can go to the kitchen for more popcorn, Mickey tells Kazz: "Do not worry, Kazz that has to go to the kitchen the other, looking at Raph, Raph says Kazz sympathetically while extending her arm almost empty bowl, "Kazz you could do me the favor of looking for more popcorn?, Kazz with bright eyes and something tells ruborisada Raph:" Of course I will , you know me by my brothers I'd do anything, when Kazz take the bowl, by the way takes the hand of Raph, when it does blush but, after some segudos to be with the bowl in his hands in front of Raph , Kazz immediately goes to the kitchen, Mickey stares at detenidamentey Raph says with her eyes almost closed, "I can not believe you use that" charm "with girls just to get what you want, not replied Raph Mickey defeated, sit next to him,brother apparently the movie is at its climax, Kazz back of the kitchen with the bowl of popcorn, but it turns out that when the taxes to be delivered to Raph, he stumbles off the cable TV and a blackout in the penthouse when this happens, Leo asks, "what has happened Cody?, Cody replied:" I think turning off the TV in a sudden short circuit occurred in the system, Donny tells Cody, "but this will last as short circuit ?, is not this rush to see the pelucula, it's just that in the darkness I can not do a lot ... before completing the sentence screams, and with this Leo asks, "What happened to you?, Donny replied:" something bit me, Kazz replied: "Donny was sorry to see who was next to me, Leo tells Kazz:" good but at least you could have asked, Kazz says, "no time to query, but, now with a sad tone, and sorry for having caused the blackout Raph, I know as much as I wanted to see the movie, Raph sweetly says, "Do not worry Kazz,when we fix all watch it together, Mickey exclaims, "what is your taste for trying to get jealous?, cry after this, the Master Splinter appears out of nowhere with candles lit, with wisdom says as he turns on other," perhaps have no batteries or intencidad regulators, but are just as useful, seeing him light the candles, all are located around the candles, when everyone can sit, Mickey says, "does not seem curious, Cody says," that mickey thing?, Mickey replied: "It just happened a power outage, we are in the semi-darkness, and we are only accompanied by a humble candle, add some lively Raph:" You trying to say that the conditions have tell some horror stories?, Mickey says, "well yes, I read the Master Splinter," says sensei, can we?, Master Splinter says, "I have no objection, now Leo asks," well who starts?,

sorry !! Cry but the story they had prepared for this occasion is cleared

but I say they can post to the horror story told by one of the characters Fast fowards this season, conditions are as follows: "there is no limit to the story, you must start by being narrated by the character that you like depending depending of the situation, the actions of the history of terror must be made by TMNTFF characters at the end of the story, the ending should be counted by the home, upon its completion, must stop talking, saying, "well, who is the following?
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :
halloween stories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100halloween stories Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

halloween stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween stories   halloween stories Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:33 am

Mikey of course put his hand up "i'll go first" he said and he picked up a candle "it was a dark and cloudy night..." everybody rolled their eyes Mikey only grinned and continued. "it was a dark and cloudy night.. Susan and Ned were driving through a wooded empty section of highway. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential downpour.
“We’d better stop,” said Susan.
Ned nodded his head in agreement. He stepped on the brake, and suddenly the car started to slide on the slick pavement. They plunged off the road and slid to a halt at the bottom of an incline.
Pale and shaking, Ned quickly turned to check if Susan was all right. When she nodded, Ned relaxed and looked through the rain soaked windows.
“I’m going to see how bad it is,” he told Susan, and when out into the storm. She saw his blurry figure in the headlight, walking around the front of the car. A moment later, he jumped in beside her, soaking wet.
“The car’s not badly damaged, but we’re wheel-deep in mud,” he said. “I’m going to have to go for help.”
Susan swallowed nervously. There would be no quick rescue here. He told her to turn off the headlights and lock the doors until he returned.
Axe Murder Hollow. Although Ned hadn’t said the name aloud, they both knew what he had been thinking when he told her to lock the car. This was the place where a man had once taken an axe and hacked his wife to death in a jealous rage over an alleged affair. Supposedly, the axe-wielding spirit of the husband continued to haunt this section of the road.
Outside the car, Susan heard a shriek, a loud thump, and a strange gurgling noise. But she couldn’t see anything in the darkness.
Frightened, she shrank down into her seat. She sat in silence for a while, and then she noticed another sound. Bump. Bump. Bump. It was a soft sound, like something being blown by the wind. " Mikey stoped for a moment to let it sink in.
"Suddenly, the car was illuminated by a bright light. An official sounding voice told her to get out of the car. Ned must have found a police officer. Susan unlocked the door and stepped out of the car. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she saw it.
Hanging by his feet from the tree next to the car was the dead body of Ned. His bloody throat had been cut so deeply that he was nearly decapitated. The wind swung his corpse back and forth so that it thumped against the tree. Bump. Bump. Bump.
Susan screamed and ran toward the voice and the light. As she drew close, she realized the light was not coming from a flashlight. Standing there was the glowing figure of a man with a smile on his face and a large, solid, and definitely real axe in his hands. She backed away from the glowing figure until she bumped into the car.
“Playing around when my back was turned,” the ghost whispered, stroking the sharp blade of the axe with his fingers. “You’ve been very naughty.”
The last thing she saw was the glint of the axe blade in the eerie, incandescent light" Mikey grinned at the horrified faces of his loved ones "so!" he said "who want to go next?"
Back to top Go down
tsukino BARA

tsukino BARA

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warning Level :
halloween stories Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100halloween stories Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raph better if it were a vampire, I love it so flippant and rude to me whenever key tusks 1313
Registration date : 2010-02-10

halloween stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween stories   halloween stories Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

thanks for your story! it was amazing I hope that other writers want to share their stories with me, Love Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

halloween stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween stories   halloween stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween stories
Page 1 of 1