TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak

Go down 
+2
Katniss
Greysight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Mura sipped her soda and took out a sketch pad, eraser, and pencil. Since nobody lived with her in her apartment and the pizza place owner's son was her neighbor, they often let her stay there and draw or read. Once every week she help out by busing tables, and more then once they offered her a part time job.She still didn't know if she wanted to take it.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 pm

[[just noticed your sig pic of Bakura- you like YGO Abridged? ;D Me too!!! Marik is mine... >D]]

Keira floated above the city, her wings spread far on either side of her. The clouds looked pretty weird and smelled disgusting, so she glided down to city level again, landing silently on the roof of a building. The smell of food wafted up to her nose and she patted her pocket, then, hearing the reassuring jingle of coins, jumped down, hid her wings with a jacket, and entered the pizza shop.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

[I love YGO: Abridged! Bakura and Yami Bakura are my favs. I'm one the fangirls they talk so much about. LOL jk Laughing out loud ]

Mura looked to the door as the bell jingle signaling someone was there. A girl had entered and given an up nod of her as a way of saying 'Hi.' and went back to her sketchpad.
~*~*~*
"Leo, ya better let him do it," laughed Raph "He might explode if ya don't."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 am

Keira nodded back to the girl before goind up to the counter and ordering a large cheese and salami pizza. She handed over several coins once it was finished then walked back toward the the only spare seat in the place, which was opposite Mura. The owner frowned at the antique gold coins in his hand, bit on one, then frowned before pocketing them. Gold was gold, after all.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 am

Jacky watched the angel winged mutant descend to street level and walk into a near by pizza shop. Jacky slowly made her way to ground level. She slid her elegant black wings into her jumpsuit and stuck in her fake green contacts to conceal her yellow eyes. She then walked into a coffee shop across from the pizza place to keep a bird's eye view on the mysterious mutant.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

(you can also have this)

Leo rolled his eyes "yeah sure... Just don't do anything stupid" he said laughing and lightly punching Mikey in the shoulder

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Mura had no clue what to draw. She had the outline of a person, but she had no place, she didn't know if she should draw someone in the Pizzaria or a fiction painting. Maybe a fan art.
"Hey, you," she said towards the girl who walked in earlier "I need inspiration. What kind of people-scenes do you like?"
*~*~*~*
"Leo, dis is Mikey we're talkin' about right?" asked Raph with a laugh. Casey laughed right along with him.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 pm

(this also)

Leo joined in with the laughter although he was nervous whet would it be like up top?

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Keira jumped at Mura's questiong, then frowned. "People scenes? Um...probably portraits, like of friends and couple and stuff...or people having fun in parks, like they used to." He tone grew wistful.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Jacky continue to watch from across the street in the coffee shop. She ordered a vanilla latte and a cinnamon scone while she waited to see what the winged mutant would do next.

~~***~~

Come on guys I will be good no one will even see me Mikey said as he twirled one his nunchucks in the air. Bang! mikey had lost grip on his nunchuck and it had crashed right into Raph's shell. Hahaha! Bye! and with that Mikey made a break for the man hole ladder.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Keira shook herself, rolling er shoulders as she did so. Keeping her wings away for ages hurt sometimes. She took another bite of her pizza and swallowed, then froze and began to cough.

"Holy-" She was up out of her chair in an instant, coughing as she stood, doubled over. "Someone-" There was a ripping sound and she froze, hearing several screams around her. "Someone put a demon toxin in that pizza." She growled, her large white wings twitching angrily. She glanced around as people began screaming, and several men began to run at her, various random weapons raised. She flapped her wings and they went flying. She swore, then bolted out of the pizzaria.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

(this is yours)

Leo shook his head "look out remember there was probably a cat on it you must of scared it away" he put his head up to the port hole "clear" he announced" but be quiet"

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"I should kill ya, Mikey," muttered Raph.
"Take it easy on him," said Casey.
*~*~*~*~*
Mura slipped the sketchpad into her bag and went after the demon-girl. She had her hand shoved into her bag, looking for the one of the viles she always carried. She finally found it and then used a steel hair to swing up onto a roof to look for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Keira was crouched behind a chimmney a few rooftops across, cursing herself and shaking . Her wings were beginning to dry out, so she pulled them back into her body. It was painful, to say the least, but if they didn't go away, they would dry out, then never disappear again.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 am

Jacky saw the whole scene unfold in the pizza shop. She watched as the winged mutant took off toward a near by building and was about to herself, but before she did a girl with a gothic like appearance rushed to follow.

"Intriguing." Jacky said softly. Jacky slid out her raven black wings and took to the air to get a better look at the scene happening rooftop.

~~***~~

"You will have to catch me first!" Mikey said to Raph as he jumped on to the pavement.

Last edited by Donny'sGirl007 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

(Donny'sgirl, Mura doesn't look like a mutant, she looks like a human. She's a techno-organic robot...)
"What are ya five?!" exclaimed Raph going after him. Casey laughed.
~*~
Mura had broken several gutters with her steel hairs looking for this girl. Finally she saw some wings retract behind a chimney. She hopped up on it and crouched down so she was nearly level headed with the demon girl "I have an antidote."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

(My apologizes Haluwasa2. I will edit my last post.)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 pm

"Holy-" keira was on her feet in an instant, crouched aggressivly. the girl's words sunk in and she frowned. "Antidote? It wasn't a poison, just a toxin to make my demon side reappear imediately. Was it poisoned?" She began to shake slightly, now worried.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

"The antidote, as I call it, just makes the symptoms go away faster, that's all," explained Mura still holding out the vile "You got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm

"K..Keira." The girl nodded before reaching out hesitatingly for the vial. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:30 pm

"Mura," the techno-organic replied placing the vile in the girl's hand then hopping down and sitting next to her "So what up with you, Keira? You know where do you come from. Not that I care much. I just want to know unless it's too personal."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Keira quickly downed the vial and felt hte toxin in her body start to fade. "Thank you." She smiled at Mura. "Me? I used to live in Australia, but after my parents were killed I managed to fly over here, which almost wiped me out for good." She sighed. "I've been hiding here for about 5 years now...then I heard news of that virus." She explained, looking back at Mura. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:14 am

Jacky whirled around in the air watching the two forms on the rooftop below. She flew lower to get a better view. Her radio went off Beeep!!! beep!! "crap! I hope no one heard that," Jacky yelled under her breath.

~~***~~

Mikey was having a wonderful time bothering Raph. "Feels like old times doesn't?" Mikey asked Raph. "I see I am still faster then you," Mikey chuckled.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 am

(yours)

Leo shook his head. yes indeed if felt like old times. but just like old times he would stop it before it advanced to anything more than a chase around. Hey Mikey, Raph we have a job to do" he said raising an eyebrow.

Last edited by katanagirl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 pm

"If I was to tell you I was a half organic half robot being would you believe me?" asked Mura.
~*~
"Yeah, okay Leo," said Raph "But I'm still stronger Mike!" He pulled the younger turtle by the mask "Don't ya forget it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak   TMNT:  The Ukomo Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: The Ukomo Outbreak
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: