TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Game for MNTGaiden

Go down 
+6
ahesan
CrazdMikeyfan15
Haluwasa2
mcazevedo
Xile
Dutchy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutchy

Dutchy

Number of posts : 2
Warning Level :
Fan Game for MNTGaiden Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fan Game for MNTGaiden Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Fan Game for MNTGaiden Empty
PostSubject: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 am

Hello all on the tmnt-forum.com site.

My name is Dutchy, I'm posting about a game I'm working on to share with you what I am doing and to hopefully find some willing contributors to the game.

It's an Action RPG game based one the online fan-comic Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden I'm sure some of you guys must be familiar with the work of Tigerfog. Well I'm working with him and a few others in developing a game that will follow the comic book story.

http://game.mntgaiden.com/ - Link to the site.

First Glimpse (*Yeah it's dodggy but I can't help it)

Fan Game for MNTGaiden Phoca_thumb_m_6Fan Game for MNTGaiden Phoca_thumb_m_5Fan Game for MNTGaiden Phoca_thumb_m_4
Screenshots

Although the site is in it's initial stages soon it will become a hub of information and links regarding the MNTG RPG Project.

The project is looking for contributors.

You can involved in the game in a variety of ways. There are a few key roles for people to contribute to the game such as...
- Music Composers
- Sprite Artist
- RGSS Scripting
- RPGMakerXP Coding

You can also get involved when the up and coming demo is released and contributing your thoughts on the game.

Please note although any support, contributions is welcome Tigerfog and I would like to make sure that the people who would like to contribute are committed and willing to work with the overall theme of the comic.

It's a selective process but it makes sure that the overall project turns out to be a success.

If you are interested please PM me if you have an IM like MSN please send me your contact details.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Fan Game for MNTGaiden Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fan Game for MNTGaiden Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 am

Looks great, I hope you'll fine the right people for the job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow. I can´t wait to play it! I´m sure you'll soon find all the people you need!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:52 pm

This looks great. I look forward to playing it and telling you my thoughts.
One question though, what is RPGSS Scripting?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Yay! Renoir in game!!!!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah, CrazdMikeyfan15, that just hit me *begins fangirl squeling* RENOIR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party dude!
Back to top Go down
Dutchy

Dutchy

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm glad this game has people interested, shortly I'll have a demo available for you all
Back to top Go down
ahesan

ahesan

Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 am

Nintendo will turn a blind eye to some stuff if it's basically harmless, but they'll shut down any fan project that uses anything of theirs once it starts attracting too much attention. Square did the same to the guys working on the Chrono Trigger 3D remake. It's standard practice.

Online shopping at Chinabuye for [REMOVED] service
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 am

Well, that's dumb. Why can't people be a bit more flexible?
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I Too Am Working on A TMNT fan Game! Its Loosley Based On The Froum RPG "Turtles: The Future Is In Our Hands" Should I Post a Topic about it?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 am

I think you should. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Do it! Do It! Do it! Do it!

c'mon, people, chant with me!
Back to top Go down
llkojnjhfy

llkojnjhfy

Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : fake bags
Registration date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 am

I Too Am Working on A TMNT fan Game! Its Loosley Based On The Froum RPG "Turtles: The Future Is In Our Hands" Should I Post a Topic about it? Rolleyes

fake designer bag
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 am

S, yes you should
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

this is......this IS WICKED XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Game for MNTGaiden   Fan Game for MNTGaiden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Game for MNTGaiden
Page 1 of 1