TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D

Go down 
+4
thelostkingdom
katanagirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:00 pm

I know, I was Leost too.

Renoir?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Renoiright!

Um I dunno Mikey?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Cowabunga! *Air guitar!*

ummmmmmmmm.... What character rabid fangirls are after the most?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm

huh?

Leo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

I spy something you see, something you can touch, something you can lick, something you can feel and something you can smell.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Wrong thread?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 am

HuH?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

WB i think you got mixed up Confused
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:12 pm

wHatever that thing is, my guess is that it's a lollipop?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

ok i'll start again um Leo?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Sorry, Renoir.

Uh. Donnie?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm

No, he's currently trying to bring Splinter back to life.

Leo's trying to catch up on things he missed, so please, be nice and answer his question:

Leo how many fan characters are there?!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Don : Sorry, Leo I don't know. There, well, a lot. Now will you GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M DOING TOP SECRET STUFF!
Leo : Okay, okay, I'll go make sure Raph doesn't kill Renoir.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 pm

(D*m, they should make a Renoir smiley)

Raph *bleap*, where's that li'l *bleap*. *Bleapbleapbleapitybleap*

:Renoir: (on phone with 911) Help, I'm being held hostage with an emo mutant!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm

(They should!)
Leo : I was so right. *sigh* Raph, watch your mouth! Renoir, get off the phone.

Mike : *LOL-ing his shell off*

(Did you catch my guesses. They're totally obvious LOL)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 am

Raph : hey don, do you think haluwasa's guess was obvious?

Don : uhh... I don't want to be a meaning raph. but... yes. :O

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Me: *eye twitching*

Don : I didn't mean it! ...Kind of...
Leo : Don't kill him.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Leo : But if you insisted, go ahead buddy.

Raph : It would be my pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 am

Mike : Raph,by all means.
Don : Careful don't want him after you.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 am

(I think we should make an 'RPG-like' game for this. I'll start it, by the way. xP)

Raph : Hey Leo? What's cooking?

Leo : Ask Mikey about it. He's doing the cooking for tonight...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Raph *facepalms* you let him cook!? i think i'm gonna hurl
Mike ah guys i think we ran out of anything fresh so i just scraped some leftover from the bottom of the fridge
Back to top Go down
Wildgoos

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Don Uuum, Mickey....you know, that milk is about 4 months old.....

Leo WHAAAAT??? And why do we still have it here? Come to think of it...it stinks!!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:32 pm

:renoir: : What r we taking about here?

:mntgaidenraph: : Hey you! Get the *censored* outta that dimention or your gonna have two extra miles!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:52 am

Raph : Seriously? What the CENSORED?!?! Mikey is a CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED, CEEEEENSOOOOORED, CENSORED, CIYENSORED, SHENSHORED
guy at cooking! This declares FW 1!
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 300575 : and by FW1... don't tell me... Food War 1? :O

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Angel: Heh heh FOOD FIGHT!!! *throws pie at raph and starts laughing*
Raph :*wipes pie off the face give Angel mischevious smile* think fast *throws a cake at Angel*
Angel: *get hit in the face* hahaha!
Leo : * O~o *where did all the pies and cakes come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next