TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?

Go down 
+7
Donny'sGirl007
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
FallenAngel4000
katanagirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 pm

It's hard to type with a straightjacket on...XD

Leo'sGirl?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm

haha. you're telling me. My parents handcuffed me to the chair. XD

Nope! Game Over!

mmmm.....I'll bet on Crazd again
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 am

Sorry but no muahahahha
Halu?
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:00 pm

You'll pay for this, kingdom! Next time, I'll be the one laughing!

Crazd, I choose you!

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm

*pokeball flies out, crazed blondie comes out*

Hey, it's about time you let me out. My turn:

thelostkingdom, you're up!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 am

Sure!
Mcacevedo will do the next poster
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh no, that was the incorrect answer! But don't worry, you'll be back next week with the chance to win...show them Karen!

Anorexic girl in a skimpy dress: A new car!

Anyway...thelostkingdom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Yes!!!! Big grin Big grin I'm bored.. .I want to play with somebody snif snif..
C'mon leo's girl Smile
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:29 pm

NEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
nope.
crazd?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 am

Nop :p
Mcacevedo?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 pm

NOOOOO!!1 (random one)

mc?
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 pm

No... and It's strange cause she is ever connecting.... snif mcacevedo return please xD
Mcacevedo C'mon
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Sorry but nope. (PS am I dumb or was I not the only one who was a smidge worried the website wasn't going to be renewed Eek!? So glad it's back on!)

Fallen?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Nope, but I'm glad this website didn't. Y'know what stinks? I was updating my fanfic just before that happened, I finished it, and the website showed it had to be updated!!! It seems like fate doesn't want me to update it!!!

Sorry, kinda ran away there.

Fallen?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Nope. Hmm she hasn't posted in a while...haha I bet she's doing odd things in elevators! Anyway, my psychic powers say....Crazd!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Uh-uh! It's Halu2!

Was anyone else getting the 'this domain needs to be reclaimed or is pending deletion' page for awhile? I was.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh my gosh yes! I was freaking out! I even finally got around to making a FanFic.net account and was going to PM you about it! Then I tried the site one more time and it came up Anime smile

Annnnyway...Mc?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 am

>Somebody you least expected. Me! Big grin

>Well... maybe... Mc? Big grin

Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Nope it's me again. Glad I wasn't the only one I was all spazed out and stuff. Oh, what's your account Leo'sGirl? Is it Leo's Girl or something else? I'll fav you as an author.
War Bandit*shakes head* *then pats arm* May your sig r.i.p

Um, Crazd? Eek!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm

No, it`s-a me, Mario!

(hey! outta mai seat, you!)

Sorry. Sometimes I hate the internet.

mc?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Surprise! To answer your question Halu, it's actually 44TayLo, but as a fair warning I haven't posted anything yet Anime smile

Come on Crazd!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Sorry 2 disappoint! Oh, and that's okay! This way I can see if you do post any or if you fav. any stories I might like. Sorry the answer sounds a little stalker-y, but it's meant to be good. Anime smile

Um, MC?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:25 am

na-ah. Its the guy with an epic signature, that hunts everyone to smitherin. :O

MC? :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 am

haha. That is so true!
Mmmm...thelostkingdom, my friend, is it you? ;D
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm here!
Mc sorry but you'll the next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next