TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?

Go down 
+7
Donny'sGirl007
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
FallenAngel4000
katanagirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 am

Noooooo! i don't want to go to school today!!!! *Lostkingdom wakes Fallen she lifts her head hair all a mess and dribble coming out of one side of her mouth.* uh what going on?! uh can someone tell me will it be you MC?

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

No, I skipped class to come and wake you up. You do realize class has been in session for two hours!

Random person: C'mon! Get in the car, you two, better late than never but don't be any later than you already are!

Me: Ok ok, Coming, Mc
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Okay class, now that we're all here, let's make a field trip! I propose that we go to Fallen's house!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

I suggest Crazd's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Yeah, I doubt you'll make it through the front door, either from the chihuahua-terrier who thinks she's a rotweiller, or my little brother will annoy you to death. But, other than that, it's welcoming! (Just keep your hats off, it turns her on, the little bark machine)

But in the backyard I have a private jet so we can go to thelostkingdom's house Magic School Bus style!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 pm

HAHAHAHAH it was funny! And yes I'm thelostkingdom...

The next will be MC rght?
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah! Alright class, now that we've seen every single detail in thelostkingdom's house, it´s time to go back to school! But oh no! The bus driver's sick! Kingdom, can you be the driver?
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Me! Of course I can! (Learning to drive)

Mc... can you help me?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Me? I'm 14! I'm not that smart! Go buy a book or something, kindgom!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 am

Yea!!! I'm me!
The next will be leo's girl
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm scared! I think kingdom's stalking me! Eek!

I guess that's just karma though, since I'm stalking Fallen.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Too bad for u, it's me!!

Guess what? We took a vote in my second hour to see if I was crazy, more than three fourths of the class raised their hands!

Oh yeah, kingdom, I have me licence!

(P.S: ...Your avatar is disturbing...o_O)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 am

Hey! I was the one that made it for Valentine's day! XD
But indeed, it's quite disturbing alright

No! I'm part of the 1 fourth because I got distracted with my doodles and forgot to raise my hand. Now the bell has rang! It's recess time! Wanna play pokemon with me, kingdom?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 am

no no NO! no tanks ^~^

uh but i wanna play hide and seek ok emi meni myni moe your in MC
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 am

Yay! Now everyone, hide! I'm gonna count to 10! one, two, TEN! haha, I can see you, Crazd!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Actually, I'm the one behind the tree, not Crazd. I can see kingdom over there though.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 pm

hey stop cheating ^~^

LOOk its a bunny! whos going to chase it with me? Lost kingdom?

(\__/)
(O-O)
(")(")O
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Sorry, kingdom's allergic to bunnies! But I love'em! Yay! Bunniez! *catches bunny* Hi little fellow. I'm gonna call you Crazd.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Awwwww! Cute wittle bunnies! They taste good with a side of mayo. *starts drooling*

You wanna fire up the grill, Mc?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Mmm..I don't like grilled bunnies much but okay. Can we eat it with some rice?
But well, I sure hope that Fallen's not a vegetarian. Or else she ain't gonna be happy
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 pm

At least I'm here....
The next will be MC I'm sure
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Well, duh! X3

Yay, the bunny's ready! It's time to eat, kingdom!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm starving! No one likes to sit by a starving wolf!

WHo want's share? lostkingdom?
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 am

yes yes yes yes X10000
YOU WON A BIG PRESENT!

Crazd come here and you'll have!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:28 am

NO MINE!! *grabs bunny and fills whole mouth* a carnivorous life for me!!

eheheh sorry guys i kinda ate the whole thing but uh no hard feeling right? Right?! Help me MC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?   Who Could The Next Poster Would Be? - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Could The Next Poster Would Be?
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next