TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Description is everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Description is everything Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Description is everything Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Description is everything Empty
PostSubject: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Sorta like I Spy, but you can't be looking at it. In fact, it has to be fictional, in the realm of your imagination, your imaginary friend, your Dreamland, etc. No one has seen it but you.

Now, how to play. It goes in this order:

1: what letter it starts with

2: what species or type of place it is

3: what powers does it have or contain

4: If it's an inatimate object or not

5: anything else that is descriptive

So.......yeah. Me first!

1: W

2: a mixture between a waffle and a crustatian

3: whenever he/she says or hears the word "friend", it goes into this Jekkl/Hyde personality

4: living

5: crustatian appendages coming off the side of the waffle with a human head/ unedible, unless you want your head cut off/ only way it dies is if you cut off the arms.

Oh yeah, if you can't exactly put what you think this is in words, feel free to draw a picture.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Description is everything Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Description is everything Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Mmmm...it's a Watchamacallit! There are lots of those around here! XD

Now seriously, I have no freakin' idea of how to describe it...or draw it even
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:27 pm

You're not supposed to get it. You're supposed to take someone's description and draw it to the best of your abilities.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:49 am

oh goodie but i can't seem to upload pictures even if i follow what you told me CrazdMikey Sorry but my dad might be able to teach me
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 am

KajolThappar wrote:
Dentists are health care professionals who provide preventive and restorative treatments for problems that affect the mouth and teeth.

Most dentists work as self-employed practitioners in general practice, providing dental care to the public under The National Health Service (NHS) and/or privately. Other options are to work in salaried posts within a variety of specialities in hospital dentistry, community dentistry, the armed forces, corporate practices, industry, or university teaching and research.

Uhhhh...dude? This is a fan forum, not a place to apply for a job.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 am

(i think there is a place down the road for dentists but they don't like tmnt so i wouldn't bother)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 am

I think he was a spammer. Oh no... I hope this forum don't get flood with spammers, just hoping. x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Description is everything   Description is everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Description is everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: