Welcome to 4014 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:47 am

ok i saw this on a site and it made me laugh a lot so i thought why not share it with my friends so here it is:

37 things to do in a elevator

1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."

also

20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity

1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: At the deli counter when your ticket number is called call out "BINGO!"

so waddaya think!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 am

My favorite one in the elevator is number '7'. Haha! Talk about Mikey... :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

haha. I read these a while ago and they're still funny. And of all the 37 things to do in an elevator, I did 10 of them (just try to guess which ones XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 pm

i've already done 2,4,5,7,8, for the elevator and for the insainty thing ive done 20,2,7,8,9,10,11,12,18 it was really hrd to keep a straight face
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I've actually done all of these...my friends came up with the Insanity list! Except it was only 19...didn't have the last one XD

Did number 26 today in the elevator! ^^ it was EPIC!! I had the long white doctor's coat to go with it...

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 am

ha thats so cool and i actually put the last one up it was a thing that me and mum used to do before so i thought i could put it up and i hope you don't mind it a really awesome list thats why i put it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity   

Back to top Go down

37 things to do in an elevator and 20 ways to keep a healthy level of insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: