TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 pm

"Good, I need to get....my space too." Franziska said. "But dont worry, Ill acompany you till your bike, or at least at the most way there..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

"ok" came Sophie's voice over the intercom. "but Damiean likes to go really fast on my 'old' planet we had no speed limits so he probably not used to it just warning you"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yeeha!" Lee cried into the intercom. He loved motorcycles.

~~~

Paige, however, thought they were death traps. She kept her composure, but was worried sick inside. "Don't kill yourself, don't kill yourself, don't kill yourself. Lee, you idiot." She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:30 am

Sophie sensed Paige's worry "maybe some one should care for the human twin boy his girl twin seems distressed"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Yara could feel Lee getting a little to excited about riding the motorcycle.
"Hey be careful hotshot! I don't want you falling off" Yara turned her head back to Lee. "Besides I think your sister is a little bit worried about you" she added as she turned her head back to the road.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Sophie smiled and then nodded to the others before speeding off into the other direction and then turning the corner 1k off.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:26 am

"Ah, she does that. If you think I'M over protective, you should take a glimpse inside Paige's mind sometime. She's a stress case even though she acts like she has total disregard for danger. She only worries about me, not herself."

~~~

"I'm pretty sure Lee's a big boy now." Raph smirked at Paige, knowing what she was thinking. "He can take care of himself."

"Raph, he loses his temper as easily as you do!

"With everything but you."

"That's not the point! He also likes adrenalin like you do, as long as it doesn't put me in danger. He might do something stupid, like jump a car."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

"You are worrying too much..."Raph told her and rubbed his black hair. "After all...Franziska is going with them. I dont think she would let anything bad happen to any of them including Lee."
"Yeah, exept for you!!" Mikey said to him and laughed at his own joke.

Franziska was behind Yara driving mechanically. She was lost in thought something dangerous considering that she was on a bike. The contents of the kit she had received were stuck in her head. Along with some other things. She narrowed her eyes glaring at an imaginary person in front of her. Her anger was rising yet again...
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:47 am

Yara made sure that Lee was holding on tight behind her. Then she dug into her thoughts about her assignment. I don't believe she would but then again she did..............naw..... she did a quick glance back at Franziska and then turned back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:35 am

"Guys, Im seperating from the group for a while...Dont worry Ill come back" Franziska's voice was heard from the speakers. She made a sudden turn to the nearest block. Then she programmed the map that Yara equipted her to her new destination.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hey Yara, you should let me drive for a while!" Lee grinned. "Seriously, this is the only fun I'm going to have for I don't know how long. I always have to act responsibly when Paige is around."

~~~

"The problem, Raph, is that he doesn't think he can have fun around me because he needs to set 'an example' or something." Paige rolled her eyes. "He forgets we are the same age sometimes."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:20 am

Sophie got off her bike pulling of her helmet her long wavy blonde hair falling around her face gracefully.
"This the place? you sure?"
The bike revved approvingly.
"okay which one is it? the guys who sold you?" The motorbike gave a bit of a detailed description. Sophie nodded in response and then caught the eye of one of the sales guys he walked over, with a dopey look on his face that he might have looked attractive.
"Can i help you?" He asked in a sleazy way leaning on her bike. The bike huffed then it's stop shifted making the guy go off balance. He Tried to making it look like it was ment to happen.
'Yes could you please take me to your boss." Sophie said looking over to the shop.
"Sure this way"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:50 am

Franziska rode the bike till she arrived in front of a very old and dirty building. It was a bar restaurant. She climed off the bike and pull it inside the bar entrance. "Franziska!! Not again! How many times have I told you not to bring your bikes inside my shop. You re scaring my costumers away!" A fat man said to her. He was a middle age man with black hair and a small black beard. He was the owner of the bar. "Its not mine Nick, so I have to take care of it. And for the record, its not my means of transportation that scare your costumers away, but your food..." Franziska told him as she parked the bike at a corner. "Did anyone ask for me yet?" she asked him as she moved close to te bar. "You kidding dolly? They have gone nuts!! I still dont get it how they didnt send anyone to collect you asap after that show in centrla square.." Nick made a fake laugh. Franziska grimansed at the comment. "Was it not covered?" she asked him. "HAH! You kidding? Who could cover that thing? Especially with so many witnesses and deaths? But dont worry...they managed to make it look like all the other insidents...you know like that one with those freaking robots..." Nick told her as he spined the cloth with which he was cleaning a glass in the air. " Mousers", Franziska helped him. " Yeah, mousers! Those ones." NIck nodded in aggreement. " Anyway, go go go...you re late already." Franziska nodded and walked to the back door of the store.

"You re worrying too much, chill" Raph said to Paige. "He is a few minutes older than you..plus he is male so it's understandable that he wants to protect you..."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Yara chuckled "I guess that would be alright. I can make this bike stop with a push of a button." she said as she felt a remote control in her pocket. "Okay Lee get ready to slide forward" she yelled as she stood up and flipped backward and landed behind Lee.

"Wow!" mikey said as he zoomed by.

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh, he** yes!!!!!" Lee cried, revving the engine. He had driven Raph's motorcycle all of the time when he and Paige lived with the guys. Paige hadn't approved then either, but the experiences made him pretty good with motorcycles.

~~~

Paige snorted. "He feels like he has to protect me because he's a dude? What, just because he's naturally stronger he has to look out for me? I'm twice as agile as he is! That makes up for lack of strength, and then some! Now I really have to kick his butt."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:41 am

Sophie looked about this place didn't look like an office she smiled at the man pleasently.
"Um is this his office?" The guy nodded then told her to stay where she was until he came. He the left the room shuting the door and if sophie had cared to listen, locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Franziska walked to the back yard of the store. It was a small space with garbage bins in the far corner and a brick wall in front of her. She lifted her hand and made a desing on the wall with her index finger. then she said :"Irrete." The bricks started seperating and they created a gate. Franziska went through it. The wall returned to its normal state. Beyond the brick wall there was a different alley. A big white building was the one that stood most. She went to its direction. The inside of the building was as magnifisent as the outside. There were some people there working and running through the corridors. Some of them greeted her as she passed them. Others were too busy. The guard she met at the destined place toldher to wait a little bit cause where was meeting taking place. Three minutes later he informed her to proceed. She entered a room white pure white walls. Her expression didnt show emotion. "Welcome princess. I hope you enjoyed your night out." an old man greeted her. Her iceblue eyes turned to meet his. "Not funny Tieresias" she said to the elderly man. "How are the things?" she asked him as they started walking together. "Mmm, you know them. A little...furious. Just the usual thing."he said calmly and stoked his long beard. "Goody...What about the events at the square?" Franziska was eager to know. "Didnt Nickolas tell you? All arrenged. Well, not according to plan...but still I think that we didnt rise any suspicions." Tieresias told her. Franziska rubbed her chin. A little furious...that meant that she was in deep. Still, she managed to send the report at the same day even if it was at the last hour of her deadline. That was good. "Are you ready to face them, princess?" The old man asked the girl. "Stop calling me that,"Franziska said with a sigh. Then she looked at him and smirked. "Lets dance" Tieresias let his beard fall on his chest. "That's my girl" he said and opened the last door.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:56 am

Sophie spun around when a man entered another door."Hello Sophie," he said the way he said her name made sophie incredibly nervous" hello" Sophie paused "i Feel incredibly rude i don't know your name?""Call me Darling sweet thang" Sophie had only one word in mind 'Vulgar'"Yes well i shall just call you Sir" Then man looked annoyed,"what you want Girl?""i have been told you held the note""Aha! i knew it!" the man laughed, "i Knew it Beatiful women don't want to sweet talk me but they all want the note!""Give it now" Sophie narrowed her eyes,"Search me!" The man cried happily."The Note" Sophie put her hand out before the man began to writhe in pain."THE NOTE!" The man's skin began to bubble. And his neck began to twist."I can KILL you!" she yelled her hand reached out."THE NOTE!"....
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:22 am

"Hey Lee your pretty good with a bike" Yara said as she held on behind him. "Would ya like to put it into high gear? I think you can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Lee was practically drooling. "You kidding? Alright! YEEEEHAAAAA!" Lee screamed as he rode the bike as fast as possible. "So, where are we going again?" He laughed.

~~~

"That idiot." Paige frowned.

"What is he doing?" Mikey asked curiously.

"I get the feeling he is riding the bike as fast as possible." She growled in answer.

"The twin telepathy between you two really scares me sometimes."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:41 am

The man lay dead as Sophie lay pouring over the letter another figure stepped into the room."Why is he dead?"
"He wouldn't give it to me but i've got it now master here" Sophie handed it over to the figure, it made a contected sigh."You have served your country well 1263" Sophie bowed only hoping she had done the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 am

"Welcome back Miss von Roimen" an ederly man said to Franziska as she passed the door. The room was spacy but it had dark colours. There were three men behind three different desks sitting opposite of her. Franziska, keeping her head high, walked till she stood in front of them. "So Miss von Roimen, as we saw from your report which was sent to us earlier, it seems that all the targets had been executed." the right man said looking at a piece of paper. "Yes sir" Franziska agreed. "But as I see here there is one more..." the left man saidcutting his phrase in th emiddle. "No, sir. There was a misunderstanding" Franziska said. "Care to become clear?" the right man asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Sophie discarded of the dead man before she checked her watch.
"are you late 1263 to somewhere in peticular" Sophie looked up before shaking her head.
"No Sir just checkiing how much time i have left here"
"well?"
"Only 48 hours Sir" The man nodded.
"Good after that hopefully we'll be able to begin the invasion"
Sophie once again could only nod would she ever be able to just undo her bigest mistake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next