TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

College life, work life, NO LIFE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
College life, work life, NO LIFE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100College life, work life, NO LIFE! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

College life, work life, NO LIFE! Empty
PostSubject: College life, work life, NO LIFE!   College life, work life, NO LIFE! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 am

Hey guys, it's getting down to the wire at my college and it's really taking a toll on my writing muse. I can't really find the time or the spirit to actually write anything. Even if I did have gumption, I've been working so much that I don't have the time. I really don't want to have to do this, but I should probably quit some of the games I'm in.

I'll stay in Summer Heat and Splinter, just enough to make closure...

Ukomo Outbreak is a bust. To be honest, people ran away with it in ways that were completely against the story line and even ignored the canon characters.

I'm completely lost in the Avatar cross over just say she got lost in the snow somewhere and I'll try to come back with her later and make up some story on how she survived.

I do still love to role play, and if anyone wants to role play one on one via email, I may be interested.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
College life, work life, NO LIFE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100College life, work life, NO LIFE! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

College life, work life, NO LIFE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: College life, work life, NO LIFE!   College life, work life, NO LIFE! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

oh it will be sad we will miss you greysight i really do hope you come back soon!
Back to top Go down

College life, work life, NO LIFE!
Page 1 of 1