TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When the lights that adon my room are falling

Go down 
+3
Leo'sGirl
Livi
thelostkingdom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
When the lights that adon my room are falling Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When the lights that adon my room are falling Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

When the lights that adon my room are falling Empty
PostSubject: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 am

Hahah It's the first time that I'm trying to write in english.. I hope that this won't be extremely bad...
Ohhh and this is for mcacevedo, this is for you cause you used to be amazing with me Wink thanks for all Thumb up

When the lights that adorn my room are falling, I’m not scared:
I see your face.
When I close my eyes and I don’t see something more that nothing, I think in my fantasy:
One place that I can live with you.
If I life, if I sleep, if I believe in my fantasy, it’s my option, It’s my way of live.
(It’s my sweet fantasy)
Someday I’ll see you at least
(I’ll gather the heaven and hell)
Ultimately it is all figured out in my mind.
I can’t run never more, knowing that I have your hand:
Do not run the risk of losing you, I’m sorry but not today.
This never ending story, borned like a whisper, and then became an uncontrolled feeling.
If you live, if you sleep, if you forms part of my fantasy, say to me:
Only if you believe in me.
Only if you see the lights of my room, tell to me, if you see the place that I can talk with you.
Only if you believe in my fantasy.
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
When the lights that adon my room are falling Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When the lights that adon my room are falling Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Aw... this is really sweet. :3 I love it.

EDIT: Also, I adore your avatar!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks! and Mcacevedo made this for me! I would like that this was mine hahah
All the users: do you undestood the text? :o
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Absolutely beautiful! And yes I can read the text perfectly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks Leo's Girl I needed to know this Wink
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 am

Man... fantasy knows no limits. wooh! that piece was good ol' good! I like it! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 am

Thanks war bandit!!!!!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

Your welcome, Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 am

Aw...I still can't believe how you were able to write something this awesome to someone like me! Again, thank you, my friend. Anime smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 am

Wow so pretty!

i love it it was so nice i love your style of writing its so poetic and peaceful yet its not airy but just right its the kind that makes you want more.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 am

Thanks fallen Angel! I'm still writing but the most times in spanish... but well When I'll do more works in English I'll upload!
See ya
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 am

Very nice!! I really dont know what to say..the posts above speak for me!!
I loved it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the lights that adon my room are falling   When the lights that adon my room are falling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the lights that adon my room are falling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: