Welcome to 4010 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website   Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 pm

http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/ Check This Out! Its A Graphic Novel Thats Coming Out In About A Year! It Looks Really Good!... And Creepy....
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am

Uh..sounds cool! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website   Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Cooooool...
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 am

Ooo! Sounds exciting.

Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website   

Back to top Go down

Turtles: Dawn Of The Ninja - Official Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Links Heaven-
Jump to: