TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+8
turcosoup
Wildgoose
katanagirl
FallenAngel4000
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

What are you listening to? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm

i'm listening to Fur elise i don't like classical very much but i love Fur elise and Clair de lune
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

The Tron HISHE (how it should have ended) rap. The movie sucked eggs, but this rap is soooo funny!!

Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:59 am

@mcazevedo... you must be my lost brother in blood!?!?! :O

Listening to my Dad's songs for no reason. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 am

Who knows!? Perhaps! And I'd be your sister, not your brother. I'm a 'she'. I guess. XD

I'm listening to a bit of jazz. Why? Dunno, blame my parents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 am

your the 2nd girl I had misguided on being a 'he'. First was Livi, now you mcazevedo... is there any boys even in this forum? *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Sure there are! You have Xile, thelostkingdom, Lorrenzo and...darn it, I don't know who else.

I'm listening to Capricorn by 30 Seconds To Mars
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm listening Going under by evanescence
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm listening to To The Sky by Owl City
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm listening good enough by evanescence
Evanescence rules!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Really? That means you love them as much as you did again? Hurray! Screw 30STM! They're pretty awesome but Evanescence rules!

I'm listening to Hello by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Yea!
I'm still listening evanescence
Now I'm listening missing demo by evanescence
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Damn right!
I'm almost finishing of listening to Hello
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm starting to listening sweet sacrifice live on rock am ring 2007 by evanescence...
This weren't the best live.... you know xDD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah, je knows...XD

I'm listening to Call Me When You're Sober by...do I really have to say it?
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm listening lithium live on Rock am ring 2007 by evanescence...
horrible... poor Amy! you can sing better! I know I saw!
Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh my! Is it that awful!? =O That poor woman...

I'm listening to You Star by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Your star live on japan is the best live that I saw I'm going to listen this
I'm going to listen your star live on japan by evanescence
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey! That's the live I'm watching! What a coincidence!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 pm

mmmm sure.... sure.....
I'm listening this xDD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:51 pm

lol

Now I'm listening to Good Enough live in...Sidney, I think. I don't know, I forgot
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Ohhhh good enough live is amazing!
I'm going to listen good enough live on japan other of my favorite lives
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Now I'm not watching any lives....I'm just listening to the freakin' sweet soung of My Immortal
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm listening bring me to life live on cologne 2003 it's amazing live
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Good one!

I'm still listening to My Immortal
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:04 pm

I changed the song now is cloud nine live on japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next