TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+8
turcosoup
Wildgoose
katanagirl
FallenAngel4000
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

What are you listening to? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm listening night of the hunter by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Search and Destroy by 30STM
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

America's Got Talent, blame my cousins
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am

Stereopony - Sweet Blue

They're a Japanese band and so awesome. <3
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm listening Hurricane by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Pride Core by UVERworld. Damn, why am I still addicted to this song?
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm

From yesterday Live by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm listening to the soundtrack of Ouran Highschool Host Club
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 pm

??????????????????
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

XP

I'm listening to Terrible Things by Mayday Parade
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Seinfeld...

Blame my bored cousins
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 pm

I'm listening attack live on paradise by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm listening to Harry Potter. We're having a Harry Potter-athon!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm listening this is war by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Osmosis Jones...Ugh, I'm gonna throw up
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm listening hunted by evanescence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21