TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women vs Men

Go down 
+16
Kira85
Kifu
Sam.Ryouji
Iryonix
Katniss
ShaianWillems
Nouran
turcosoup
Haluwasa2
Leo'sGirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
Livi
FallenAngel4000
thelostkingdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Women vs Men - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm a really weird person: my dad is dark blonde but it looks brunette, my mom is brunette but she's a blode wannabe. My dad's eyes are green, mom's eyes are dark sea blue. Dad is a carnivore, mom is more of a veggie. Dad's humor is random and sometimes makes no sense unless you see the movie or read the book. Mom's sense of humor is very composed, hardly funny, but she does laugh if she farts. Dad is a exersize addict, mom likes to do a little cardio, then sit down.

Me: Light sunbleached blonde, eyes very light aqua, humor is random and you need to see or read something to understand it (I love cracking MNT Gaiden-related jokes, cuz no one gets 'em!! XD), I use big words that leave my friends and sibling reaching for the dictionary, I eat more veggies than meat, I love both real life and cartoon shows, I work out cardio and muscle, so I have wide shoulders for a girl.

And my siblings all have dark hair, so I stick out like a dumb blonde (even though I'm not!!)

I don't know who I am!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I crack the same kind of jokes you do! Usually only with my brother though, because he either get's them, or listens long enough for me to explain the entire book/movie to him so he understands it.

I also do weights and cardio, but that's not why my shoulders are wide. That's just my mom's side. I'm only five foot though, and really petite, so the only thing my broad shoulders do is make my...uh..."chest" look smaller... Dead Yeah I'm not lucky in that area. I still look like I should be in middle school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 pm

My shoulders are wide because it's my body type: Mesomorph. It basically means that you have a hard and muscley frame. I drank a lot of calcium all my life, so my bones are really big. It makes me feel fat sometimes...

And my "chest" is embarressing, not that it's small, but huge. Like, fat huge. I hate going out in public, and people staring at only that. Busty blonde that'll kick your butt, comin' through.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Blagh. I hate milk! I guess that's why I'm so small haha!

I have the opposite problem. People don't see me, so I get bumped into a lot at my High School. I purposely walk behind taller people because then I can walk in the pathway they make.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey, wait a minute! Are people coming to this site only for the RPGs?! C'mon! There's a lot more to check out!0
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Haha there is a slight chance you and I are just on more often Wink
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

O_O Darn you and your logic
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:03 am

Sorry guys just caught up in five assignments ugh! i'm not prepared for high school!

well i'm sort of older looking as you've probably already seen me say i have been asked hows year 10 or 12 more than once no one tries to push me over or bully me becuse i just sort of stand over them and the only people who bully me are the people who are bigger (wider than me) and i've got a black eye to prove it yeah also put in the TMNT + YOU RPG so story of my life...

Little kids scared of me big kids can't wait to bash me up *sigh* so hows your life?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Mines more like I'm either so tiny I'm overlooked or considered "cute", and in the little kid way, not the good way Confused

I've also never got into a fight before (unless it was wrestling with a friend, then I've done that tons of times! I may be small, but I always win! Hehe). I've had people tell me I was "too nice". Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a push over! I just don't mind helping people out. Like explaining school work, lending money or gum, or listening to someone's problems. I'm kind of that girl that doesn't have a label, but is friends with all types of people.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm the most abstract and "Mikey" person you'll ever meet. I look like a big, brainless, heartless bodybuilder. But in fact I'm very smart, kind, and you can't stand around and not wear a smile (especially if I start doing the macarena >Big grin). And yet, I'm also pretty, and it attracts the wrong kind of attention...Two absolute jerks are trying to appeal to me in the wrong way. One starts dancing on me, asks for hugs, fingers my hair, and steals my stuff. The other pulls up his shirt at me, climbs on my car when I'm backing out of the school parking lot, and once almost pulled down his pants at me! I swear if they go any farther, they'll be going home in an ambulance!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:55 am

(haha! lol thats funny)
607 i used to have a stalker it freaked me out -_-
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Man! That's scary!! Well, at least guys are straight forward with you I guess. I can't tell when they're flirting with me, but that's just 'cause I'm bad at that kind of stuff >_>
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 am

yeah i got creepy phone calls and a guy in a van kept following me home when i didn't take the bus i called police and never heard of him again *phew

One guy told me straight out he liked me i thought it was cute then he became a perv , not so cute sigh guys are so annoying
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Tell me about it! I've written them off until I'm sixteen. No dating for me! I feel kind of bad though. There's a guy who likes me and keeps showing off for me in P.E. I know he likes me 'cause a friend told me and he's making it REALLY obvious. I feel cold-hearted for not liking him back, but I'm not going to pretend because I feel guilty.

About the stalker, that's soooooo creepy!!!!! Eek! I'd have freaked!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 pm

yeah eleven cold alone, and lonely the phone rings, you pick up "are you alone tonight?"

Heck yeah it was freaky i was waiting for someone to come out of the door with a camera or some wierd showhost to tell me i was on "candid camera"

Don't feel bad once this guy tried a move on me (like a kiss) i pushed him over and he fractured a wrist yeah i felt bad
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

damn all
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:14 pm

611 Haha you're soooo far behind kingdom!

And yeah, the same thing goes for me. Boys are my friends. Not my boyfriends. Boyfriends have cooties. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Ugh, boys at my school are either jerks or dorks (there's a difference in my book), except for a few certain ones I know about. Jerks are people who try and pull their pants down in front of me, lift up their shirts, and climb all over my car. Dorks are those who try to be affectionate towards me, finger my hair, make fun of my music, and want a long and painful hug. ANd the few things where those two touch common ground is they swear at me, want a ride home, think they're so sexy, and will try and ask me out on a date...alone...with him...

Oh! If I have to endure that much longer, they're going home in an ambulance!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Boys are afraid of me because they know I can kick their a**. And I hate hugs, so I just salute everyone with a hanshake. Not all boys are jerks and stuff on my school but yeah, most of them are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

I just don't understand guys. They're so weird. No offense, kingdom! But most of the guys at my school are...I don't know. Just weird. One of them touched my "chest" during drama class, then pretended it was an accident. I have to admit, he did it pretty craftily. I sat down in a chair that I guess was his, so he picked me up and slid his hand up my legs and over my butt so that I'd straighten my legs (that way when he dropped me I'd be standing) while also touching my "chest". I'm not imagining things though, because everyone I know thinks this guy is a jerk.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 pm

No imagination here. One guy I know is a jerk, another is a dork. Ugh, they make fun of everyone, so I'm not the only one, but I bet I'm the first to be made fun of via affection. Idiots, Renoirs (I actually use that term at school, and no one gets it! XD)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:32 am

THANK GOD!!! i go to an all girls school but sometimes the girls can be real b*tches

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I can imagine. I know a lot of girls that are awesome, but sometimes it's nice to take a break and talk to some crazy/weird/just mellow guys. Girls can get kinda dramatic.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 pm

616 Hahahhaah I'm with leo's girl!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:44 am

hehehehehehehehe Yep but some are just plain meanies*

yeah sometimes i do wish i was back at primary some of my best friend where guys
with guys it easier cuz if you get into an argument it really heated then goes away in the next minute

but with girls (even i have done this myself) hold grudges and pull things over each other heads.

BUT...

Guys are really rough you got to have a sharp toungue or a lot of witty comments to say back when a guys says something rude or mean and you just can't cry. which can be impossible at times. guys won't make little things bigger than life they'll just twist the truth.

Girls are more caring and when their friends are getting bullied they will go and help them or give them a hug if there down. Girls will be more paitent and will stand up for you instead of watching on as you get pounded. Also like Leo's girl said Girl like to make things bigger than they are.

(this is out of personal experience so correct me also this is in general i know that there a re more tough girls and wimpy boys or something else but like i said this is just in general and out of personal experience)

(*a term we use instead of bullies why?, beacuse we don't want people if they just have a one of day don';t use the term "she was bullying me" when really she was just having a bad day and felt a low of paitence or something like that)

(wow i just wrote an essay! Have Fun reading my Boy Girl Essay!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women vs Men
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: