TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women vs Men

Go down 
+16
Kira85
Kifu
Sam.Ryouji
Iryonix
Katniss
ShaianWillems
Nouran
turcosoup
Haluwasa2
Leo'sGirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
Livi
FallenAngel4000
thelostkingdom
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam.Ryouji

Sam.Ryouji

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello!
: D
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-06-04

Women vs Men - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:47 pm

715.There!
Oh, I wish I realized this fun thread earlier~
XD
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Women vs Men - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Women vs Men - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Ha! Ha! *pants* Guys!! I has returned! I'm sorry I've been sooooo dead! I've just gotten back from EFY, which is an entire week, and I'm finally back!!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Nice! Welcome Crazd! I'ts nice to seee you here once more
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Gah! I need to live more often!

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sam.Ryouji

Sam.Ryouji

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello!
: D
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 am

Whoa, I think us male overpowered with the females here... XD
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 am

713 Yes, we're starting to win!
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Not that I'm ever on ... but since I got a reported post, I might as well take a look around, yes? XD So I find a game.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 pm

713 and you found that you're loosing!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:53 pm

*glomps Kifu* You live!! Big grin

Wait, reported post? *blink*
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

Ha! Haha!! There are no such thing as a rabid fanboy! Only fangirls can acheive that status! So as long as I froth, I WILL POST!!!!

Mikey: Will someone get the straightjacket...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 am

Imma be updating from my phone at 12.12am...I has no life XD RABID FANGIRLS, UNITE!! especially when hot guys are involved. But we love the cute ones too ^^
Back to top Go down
ShaianWillems

ShaianWillems

Male
Number of posts : 127
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo and Raph.
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

715. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaianwillems.deviantart.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 am

oh no, you don't!! If it was allowed, I'd double-post for the girls!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:37 pm

717!!!!

We're catching up ^^
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

He-ah ha ha ha ha!!! Twisted Girls. Will. Dominate!!!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm

719~!

*sings happily*
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

721!!!!!

*dances madly*
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:01 pm

720 (depresive)
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Drat you >.> haha
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

722 Not that it matters, kat. We girls will have more fun now!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:00 am

WOOT! Big grin
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

723 Sneh heh heh heh heh!!! Eat our dust, boyz!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

722 T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women vs Men   Women vs Men - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women vs Men
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: