TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 pm

as you probably know at sometime in our live we go to a place called Highschool and this is my time and i'm absoloutly freaking out!
does anybody have anysort of advice for me? beacuse my dad doesn't rememeber anything about highschool.
also anyhints on how to get out of bad firend situations cause i'm going to be going to an all girls school and i waiting for a lot of bit*hiness or have i got nothing to worry about?

Angel~uncharacteristically scared
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 am

your in the same position as I am, currently. I am a 2nd year high school by the way. Although we're not the same with the "All girls policy". On my state here, there's girls and boys.

Anyways, you have nothing to worry about... seriously, its similar to grade school, but on this part of life, you have to do things more maturely. If you used to play dirt on the ground, well, hesitate not to anymore. Do remember, your growing UP. As you grow up, start to do things maturely. It would look awkward of you to still play with the dirt...

yet again, there are at some points your classmates will also mature. So if you keep on playing with them during grade school and throw them nasty jokes, I suggest you don't anymore. They mature, its time to leap up into a new leaf.

Just enjoy life, high school is the best part of your academic journey. 1st year as starting to mature. 2nd year, which is said to be the worst year (it IS worst for me). 3rd year, which focuses on starting being an adult and 4th year, where there's no more kiddie jokes.

So if I were you, enjoy your time while you can...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 am

Aaaah, highschool......that brings back memories....bad and good ones.
It was fun as long as it lasted. Well, everybody had a teacher that he/she hated....actually we had a whole class!!! XD
And during the breaks we ate, did stupid things....it was good. You are in a stage of your life were you start going from puderty to maturity....almost! Its not the same for all. For example, most of the boys of my class...you couldnt charactirise them as matures..more like stupidheads!!
I dont thinkthat in highschool you mature...maybe you start realise some things...but mature....naaaaah~
Just enjoy it...its 3 years only anyway, how much can you mature during that time!! You have your whole life to do that!!!! Anime smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:08 pm

GO to your classes, do the work, avoid all the jerks and the Renoirs (sorry, I couldn't resist XD), make friends with the right people, and don't do drugs. That advice was given to me literally like that...and so far it works!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I guess the key is just balance. Do your homework, but don't stress about it. Have fun with your friends, just not to much (you know, drugs, parties, etc.). I think it's all about figuring out what works for you. As for girl troubles, well just be careful of what you say. I think it's ok to listen to your friends if they have problem with someone, but don't gossip with them. They might tell the other person what you said to help back themselves up. Then you'll have an enemy on your hands and that's definitely not fun.

Hope I helped somewhat Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks guys so much but the only thing is i'm in aus (IT'S AUSTRALIA DAY TODAY!!!!) highschool goes straight from 7th grade to 12th so i'm stuck with the same people till i leave
thank you sooooo much this helps already some of my family are dropping hints like "don't bitch" or "rise above the bitchiness" or "don't spend time with people who are not your friends but are just trying to deflate you from the inside" and "don't worry about what people think of you" thanks Again you don't know what this means to me!!!
(i won't go to highschool clueless!!)

Angel~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!   HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: