TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

long time fan saying hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vicegt

vicegt

Male
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :
long time fan saying hi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100long time fan saying hi Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : as it has been for a long time Mikey and Leo. mikey becuse he's fun to watch and leo for the his swords.
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-24

long time fan saying hi Empty
PostSubject: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am

well sup?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vicegt
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
long time fan saying hi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100long time fan saying hi Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 am

sup vicegt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vicegt

vicegt

Male
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : as it has been for a long time Mikey and Leo. mikey becuse he's fun to watch and leo for the his swords.

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 am

not to much just working on getting VA's for my project
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 am

project? are u a university student?
Back to top Go down
vicegt

vicegt

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 am

naw i its the TMNT comic adaptation i was talking about in the other tread
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Are you gonna stay active, or are you gonna leave us all?
Back to top Go down
vicegt

vicegt

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm

i should be on now and then
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
long time fan saying hi Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100long time fan saying hi Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 am

welcome to the forum vicegt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome to the forum dude! Have fun!
Oh and welcome back too, Turco!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
vicegt

vicegt

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm

thanks for the warm welcome guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long time fan saying hi   long time fan saying hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long time fan saying hi
Page 1 of 1