TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shinikami

shinikami

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :
Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello , the genius of the family!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 am

Hi there - not sure if this is in the right area!
But back in October 2010 - I got the opportunity to meet Michael Sinterniklaas!

Everyone here of course knows him as Leonardo, he was an amazing actor to meet!
A friend and myself cosplayed our two favourirte turtles and got a picture together with him! Even though he did steal Leo's katanas for a while!

Here's the link to the photo...

http://lunamaxwell.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d32yfj3

There's also a video somewhere on youtube with us being forced to stand up at a panel and bow to the audience, with appllace for our amazing costumes - have to say amazing for Leo being made in a month! But there have been many improvements on her costume now!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am

Good for you! You must've had a blast there! And I adore those costumes! They turned out so cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
shinikami

shinikami

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello , the genius of the family!
Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you very much, Donatello does get used for charity collection - wearing it in the middle of june was a real treat...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 am

Wow, you're so lucky. Big grin
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 am

Wow that was cool I was there on the 30/10/2010 and 31/10/2010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas   Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Michael Sinterniklaas
Page 1 of 1