TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi there everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinikami

shinikami

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :
Hi there everyone Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi there everyone Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello , the genius of the family!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am

Hello,

Shin here! Unless you see me in costume, then I'm Donatello! Don
I love my Donatello costume and currently working on sorting out his shell after some damange from a few conventions!

Its just not conventions ( in the uk - mind ) that I wear Donatello, I also wear him for charity collection with a group of friends in our sci fi group that seems to be growing every now and then!

I've always loved TMNT, have most of my life, and recently in the last few years I've gotten back into it in a very big way - I mean, how many fans want to get into a costume and have a shell on their back all day? Especially once with a summer cold... but anyways! Donatello is my all time favourite closely followed by Leonardo!

I recently ( october 2010 ) met Michael Sinterklass - voice actor of Leonardo , and was so surprised when he snuck photos of my friend and myself while we watched a anime industry panel! Then later asked to bow in front of everyone for how awesome our costumes are!

But it was great meeting him and now got targets in meeting the others! Sam Regal is my next hopeful!

But hope you give me all a nice warm welcome and love hanging out on the forum with you all!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 am

Hey welcome! Hope to see you around often! You met Michael?! You have no idea how jealous I am right now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
shinikami

shinikami

Female
Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello , the genius of the family!
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 am

He was crazy to meet! But amazing at the same time! I've met a load of voice actors ever since started attending conventions - mostly MCM London Expo ones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUy677H8UEg

That's the link to the video - think about half way through is where we're asked to stand and bow
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 am

Lucky...haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 am

It's a really great pleasure to meet you! Yay! A Donny fan! We're kinda short on those around here...XD
Anyways, welcome! And I seriously cannot believe that you met that guy! I love his voice! Wink
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

Hi there everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there everyone   Hi there everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Main :: Introductions/Good-byes-
Jump to: