Welcome to 4010 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The Rant Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: The Rant Thread   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Ever have those moments where life just seems to tackle you? You buried deep or standing over a pile of hand-pulped life triumphantly? Rant about them here: get something off your chest or share your victory with others! I'll start:

OMGsh, my dog is pregnant! We didn't realize it until yesterday, and she's 6-8 weeks in! Big grin I'm sooooooooo exited! We gonna have puppies!

Ugh, I HATE my third hour class! She's as hard as heck and I'm getting a D...+.... But it's still a D!

Whew, I'm glad I was able to rant about third hour without swearing, but now I don't have to!

Next!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 am

School in general. So much work and homework... D:

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 am

I just started highschool and already loads of homework is being givin to me i mean first day you can ease up of the assignments!
Back to top Go down
MikaMckeena

Female
Number of posts : 12
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am

Well i got frozen waters pipes Eek!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

oh you poor thing! over here in aus its soo hot and muggy it seems we have the worst of two worlds!
Back to top Go down
TurtlesDude

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 am

I really, really hate spammers. Especially when those spammers spam about sites that look like a monkey's butthole and post stolen episodes. Grumble
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Spammers spam their life away. WE could care less about half the stuff they post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: