TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6018 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:56 pm

(I know this will probably be a dud of a RPG but I thought it might be cool the turtles are 23 and live in the same part of the sewer but in different homes they are still connected)
My knife slid through his throat as if it was made of butter. He dropped to the ground which was stained crimson with his blood. He wasn’t a challenge, I licked my lips. I needed a challenge, something or someone to challenge me. My phone buzzed I flipped it open. “It is done Master” I said before closing the phone shut. He would send me my next mission soon. For now I would have to clean up and remove any trace of my being here. The body was quickly disposed of and the blood mopped up except for the sample I kept in a vial for later use. My phone buzzed again flipping it open a video played. Green flashed across my screen. I had heard of them before. Turtles, they called themselves mutants. The eldest “Leonardo” supposedly skilled in the art of bishido and swords. He wore a blue mask and had the Katanas as his weapon of choice. His style of fighting was graceful yet very constructed and well thought out. He is known for the demise of another skilled warrior Oroku Saki. His younger brother ‘Donatello” known as the smart one, was currently taking an online university course and is striving to become a college professor. He wears the Purple mask and favours the Bo stick. His fighting style is different wanting to talk it out peacefully rather than use his fists. “Raphael” one the other hand is the complete opposite of his brother wanting nothing more than to let his fist do the talking. He wears the read mask and his weapon is the sai. Not many have seen Raphael since his younger years. The wise guy “Michelangelo” has started his own business in videogames which he dragged Donatello into to helping him with. Michelangelo has been earning a few hundred bucks an hour. Donatello spends his share to help support his studies. Michelangelo wears the orange mask and sports the nunchucks. When fighting Michelangelo depends on his stealth and creative thinking. They lived in the sewers together but in separate homes. I got all this information and more from the video my Master sent me .
I jumped to the nearest building my long hair whipping my face. Somewhere underneath me four brothers live, but it is my job to kill them and dispose of them. I wanted a challenge so here it is. Eyeing the Empire state building thoughtfully I jumped into the night.
(I know it a bit different from the rest but I hope you guys are able to get the gist of it)
(you can play 1 or 2 characters if there are enough and 2 -3 OCs if you want please tell me if there is someone you want me to add to the characters so I can put you up)
Characters
Leo:
Don: Haluwasa2
Mikey:Donny'sgirl
Raph:Wildgoose
MS:
April:
Casey:
OCS
Yoshiko: Fallenangel
Nozomi: Haluwasa2
Saya:Wildgoose
Zaltana: Donny'sGirl

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

(can I be Donnie, please! And may I play my OC Nozomi in this?)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 am

(Thanks!)
Donnie typed at his keyboard, doing a University lesson. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was a bit tiring to stare at a computer screen. Maybe he could go work on an invention...'Bah,' he thought 'What do we even need those for anymore. Without any bad guy headquarters to infiltrate, why am I useful to anyone, but Mikey and his video game service.'
As he thought this, little did he know he was being watched. A little person, a female little person, watched him. He did not seem to notice the tiny green light she was giving off from behind, most likely because he was staring at the computer. Her name was Nozomi and she was a fairy. 'Wow,' she thought. 'What he does is so interesting. I wonder how it works. I would ask, but I...I just can't. What if he laughs at me or something. Besides, I'm sure I can figure this out.' In truth, she was just to shy.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Yoshiko jumped from the building into the next alleyway and pushed the trashcans aside leaving a plain surface with a single leaf stuck to the ground. Yoshiko pushed it opening up a spiral of stairs making her way down the door closed and the bin moved to the wall by magnet the stair case very much hidden. Yoshiko opened the door at the end of the stair which led to a small marble topped table around sat her boss and another man another assassin called Chunks Evelsbee who was nicknamed after the condition her left his victims in. Yoshiko bowed to her boss and nodded a greeting to Chunks. Although they were in the same business Chunks repelled her to the bone. She herself was one to do a clean cut throught the neck then lights out but chuncks would tear his victims to pieces. the boss nodded in return and got to buisiness "Yoshiko you got the video?"
"yes master"
"Chunks?"
"yes boss" the boss nodded again rom under the desk he pulled out a suitcase from the way he had his arms around it, it was as if he thought someone would just jump him and steal it. he should have worried being in a room with two assassins but then again he had the assassins to worry about. he pushed across the table to Chunks who opened it with one swift movement.The amount of green was almost overwhelming and already Chuncks was frothing at the mouth. "that's half" the boss said lifting another suitcase "this is for when your done. chuncks stood and bowed before making of with his money. the boss then turned to Yoshiko he nodded, she smiled this was going to be fun.

Chuncks had only just counted the money when a tap on his should made him turn around. Yoshiko stared at his head now on the floor her blade dripping with his blood she wiped it on his shirt before grabing the case and jumping to the nearest building. Chuncks had been disloyal to master going behind his back and i had the joy of ending his worthless life. now for the other lifes i was going to end...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:39 pm

'Maybe I should talk to him,' thought Nozomi. 'I feel like I'm stalking him.'
Donnie looked at top right corner of his monitor. What was that green light? He rubbed at it. Nozomi let out a small gasp. Had he discovered her?
Donnie began to search his lab for what was giving off the green glare.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

maybe we should wait for some others?
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 am

Can I be Raph?? Pleeease? Pretty please with syrup and cherries on top?
And maybe one OC?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 pm

of course what's your OCs name?
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

(May I be Mikey please?) Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 am

of course! do you want to play an Oc yet or Later?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 am

(I'll play leo for now untill anyone wants him)

Leo looked down his sword at his brother. inside his head planning constructing, formulating and predicting what his brother might do. Raph had been figity this afternoon and Leo thought this would be the best way to blow off some steam "you ready?" Leo asked waiting for his brother response
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am

(the name of my OC will be Saya!)

Raphael looked his brother and smirked. "Ya know me Leo. Im always ready! What re we waiting for, lets kick some shell! Com on Fearless!",he said and jumped off the roof without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Donnie quickly gave up the search. 'Must of been staring at my screen to long. I'll go get something to eat.' He exited his room and said "Hi." to his training brothers. Nozomi had slipped out of his lab and was now following him, hidden from the others.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Mikey was happily making himself a mountain sized sandwich with whatever he could find in the fridge when Donnie walked into the kitchen. "Hey Donnie! what to join me in a Culinary adventure?" he said as he held his creation in front of Donnie's face.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

Leo was in his mind thanking Donnie over and over in his head. Don had created simulator training helmets that simulated the outside world but in their own dojo if Donnie could do it Leo was begining to think nobody could. "Raph don't think your getting ahead of me this time do you?" jumping to the next building in front of Raph.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 am

Raph turned his head and smirked."Ya know me! Now how about a lil' game?...Like 'Follow the leader'?", he said and disappeared to the next roof.

Many meters above the secret lair of the turtles, in an abandoned werehouse there was some unatural commotion. Noises and voices could be heard. A minute hadnt passed and the werehouse's door had been brust open violently. A man came flying through it and crashed at the side of a car which was parked in front of it. The man tried in vain to pull himself up while holding his right side to cover his injuries. Another figure made its appearance from the entrance of the werehouse. She walked calmly till she reached the injured man. The man tried to stand up and run, a desperate action of the last minute. But he was too slow. A blade stopped his little dash and the steel shined by the light of the moon.
"So you still have some guts after all, I like that!", the girl with the sword said, her voice held no expression. "Please, dont! I will do anything. Dont hurt my brother!", another voice was heard from the werehouse. The girl turned and saw another man struggling to walk to her direction. He managed to reach his brother and held him close.
"My, my you re still alive?!? Im impressed", the girl said and put the sword away. "Ok, since Im in a good mood I ll let you leave, but you ll deliver your boss a message"
"Anything you want", said the taller man. "Go tell him everything that happened here tonight. I want him to know what I know. And I want him to know that I know that he knows. And tell him to get his hands off OUR cleaning job. Capish?"
"Y-yes Miss", said the man and pulled his brother along. The girl just stared at them as they started running away. She then pulled a mobile phone and dialed a number. "The message was been told. The Smith brother are on their way to the nest". A husky voice aswered,"Very good. Im very pleased. Now let me ask you a question, my little angel. How many men does it take to deliver a message?"
Saya then pulled a gun out of her uniform and target the shorter man who was running in front of her. "One"
Then she pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Assassin Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Assassin Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 am

I bring in my OC Raphaela or if I can't play Raph Big grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 am

Mikey could see that Donnie was not going to try his sandwich. "All the more fore me!"he sang. He grabbed his sandwich and headed to the main training area to watch Raph and Leo.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 pm

(@ wildgoose you've just seen Mulan haven't you? Smile i love that movie)

Yoshiko was just lifting about to jump when a gunshot in the distance caused her to whip her head around then she in a nanosecond bent her torso back as the bullet flew over her just by millimeters she then lifted her legs over her head and jumped off the building. more bullets sprayed the dirt in front of her she kept low as she heard two men searching for her they jumped into the alley way inches away from her. one began to look behind bins for me to see if she was hit and hiding. He began moving the bins next to her. she unsheathed her sword and crouched in waited her sword poised...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:27 pm

(oh!! you noticed huh? Smile yes I did!! it one of my faves disney movies! I just love this villain!! Anime smile)

The taller of the Smith brothers arrived at his destination in poorly health at stamina. With a lot of effort he pushed the trashcans aside leaving a plain surface with a single leaf stuck to the ground. The man pushed it opening up a spiral of stairs making his way down the door closed and the bin moved to the wall by magnet the stair case very much hidden. He opened the door at the end of the stair which led to a small marble topped table around sat his boss and at the corner of the floor decide him was lying the corpse of another man.
"Well?", the boss said. "How did it go?"
Smith was shivering not only cause the loss of blood but also due to the look in his boss' eyes.
"Sir, boss...we did exactly as you told us. Everything was going according to plan....but then someone came over to the werehouse...a...a...a little b****h Sir. She had some weird moves. We could even see where did she came from. We....lost...the package Sir. She took it. She killed Max!!!! My...my brother!"
"That is sad....", said the boss with no saddness coming from his voice.
"She told us....me....to tell you what happened tonight. She said that she wanted you to know, that you would take that information...And...she said that...you should take your hands out of THEIR cleaning job....Sir", said Smith nearly able to stand let alone talk.
"That is sad", said yet again the boss, "It is sad that you lost your brother", the man whimpered,"but it is mostly sad that you didnt do the job that I had you to do.....and Im disappointed...And you know what happens when Im disappointed" he said and looked at Smith with no mercy in his eyes.
The doors of the buraeu closed and locked.
In the silence of the night a terrifying single scream of terror could be heard just for once. Then it was silent again.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 am

(Yeah i had just finished watching it when i got and laughed my head oof when i read your post its good to have a laugh once in a while!)

Yoshiko was about to have a clear shot through the mans heart when a blood curdling scream rose through the floor Yoshiko sighed she would have less competition now. then man had less sense and turned his back to her which gave her a clear shot a second cry of terror filled the night air followed by a second much weaker one only emitted in the time it took Yoshiko to slice his head off. the trashcan full and the floor moped up and the two blood samples collected Yoshiko moved the trash cans and pushed the leaf made her way down the spiral staircase to find the room with marble topped table the air smelt strangely of disinfectant mixed with the faint metallic smell of blood. Yoshiko bowed to her boss before nodding a greeting to chunks who stared glassy eyed back Yoshiko smiled at the face her boss had the initiative to sow his head back on. "you asked for me?" he nodded
"i have another small job for you"

~````````~~~~~~~~~```````~~~~~~~

Marilyn Beverly waited on the side of the road checking her watch every so often which was becoming decidedly difficult in the shadows of the retreating sun she again check she was in the right place before checking her mobile for any indication that he would arrive soon. In her tight black dress and high heels she felt awkward and uncomfortable. she began to reapply her lipstick for the seventh time and waited for several more minuets before deciding she had been stood up five hours her lover had kept her waiting. the wind picked up and blew her perfectly shaped hair over her face. a horn made her stop and turn a smile tickling her lips he had come the door of the sleek limousine opened and Marilyn slipped in with ease, making sure her skirt didn't reveal anything distasteful. A man held her hand before leaning in for a hello kiss when she responded keeping her face hidden behind her hair as she frowned "you made me wait" she said with a slight pout, he laughed "sorry dear lots of work business that you won't have to worry about now stop hiding your pretty little face" he pinched her chin and turned her face towards his. he gasped " your not my wife!" Yoshiko smiled pressing a gun to his back.
"Keep quiet dear we wouldn't want anything to spoil our date"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 am

Raphael did not try to hide his yawn as he stretched his arms above his head. "Man, that was a good workout!!" He terminate the virtual reality stimulator and went through the place he had thrown his towel. He picked it up and cleaned himself from the sweat of the physical exercise. He then turned around to look at his older brother who was doing the same thing. "Yo Leo!!", he called at him. Leo's head turend around to face him. "Dont forget, 'k? Ya paying for the pizza tonight!! And I want mine the extra large size", he smirked. He walked to the kitchen where he came face to face with Mikey VS an enormous sandwich. "Mikey are you sure ya re gonna eat THIS thing and the pizza?", he said. "Cause if you do, I dont want you anywhere near me tonight!! I still remember the last time you ate that chilly pizza...I had to sleep with Donnie due to lack of .....gass!!"

Saya made a double jump and landed perfectly at the next rooftop. She consulted her tracker. Yep, she was in the right tracks. 'I still have some time before I can finish this', she though and pull her microphone close to her mouth. "White lion. This is Killer Bee. Do you copy?" She waited a few seconds before another voice answered her. "White Lion here. I hear you loud and clear Killer Bee." It was a man's voice. "Good. Im delivering your pizza at mother's house. Is it ok with you?" Saya said.
This was their code of communication. The package would be safe and delivered to their boss without any...interruptions. "Ok Killer Bee. Mama's House it is. Be there in 20. Oh! And Papa is sending kisses." Saya could tell that the man in the other end of the line was smiling. "Thnaks White Lion. Over." She ended the conversation and checked the tracker again. Good, nothing had changed. She dashed through the next rooftop and made a dive. Then she disappeared yet again.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:45 am

"Hey this is just my before dinner snack Raphie-boy! I will be just fine," Mikey said as he sat down in front of the many TV monitors. "Donnie!!!! the big center TV screen is out again! Could you fix that again soon my good turtle? he said as he munched on his sandwich.

(Fallen, May I bring in an OC through something Mikey sees on TV?)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 am

Raphael walked and sit beside Mikey on teh couch. "Geez I wonder HOW that happened Mikey...It wouldnt be because someone stayed up all night playing videogames....right?" He whacke mikey on the head and bursted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: