TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Assassin - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Assassin - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 pm

yes of course what its name so i can put it up
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 am

(Thanks. I am going to start using an OC named Zaltana)

Ow! Hey!! it was totally worth it bro I am ranked number seven in the gamer world. besides I have to keep these fingers nimble and quick for the big online gamer competition next week, the winner wins a new xbox and ten beautifully wrapped new video games." Mikey said with pure joy in his voice.

"Oh well, we can at least catch the news on the other screens," he said as he flipped on a couple of the smaller monitors. A few stories of cats getting caught in a trees and the mayor cutting yet another ribbon to some new building in NYC, but just as Mikey was about to change channels and crime scene flipped on. Mikey turned up the volume.

"breaking story!" the news reporter on the TV said sternly. "late this evening a jewelry store on ninth street was broken into by four masked gunman. They took twenty thousand dollars worth of stones and gems. The store owner thought he would have to live with the loss, but later tonight he found the four criminals tied up by the front door with a note attached to the ropes be a martial arts weapon. The note read "Hey dude! please install an alarm system soon! Thanks, signed Z. Now we are still working on the details of this story and will have more in the next few hours, but now back to the weather.......

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:37 pm

"Yeah, Mikey I wasn't about to eat anything in your 'culinary adventure'," said Donnie. "Be more careful with the TV next time. Eh, I needed to get out of the lab anyways..."

Nozomi was having a small freak out. She had flown into living room and when Raphael had taken off his helmet fell behind the TV in fright. She had knocked out some plug (which was the real cause of why the TV wasn't turning on, even though she had watched Mikey play his video games all night) and she had no idea where it went back in. And Donnie was slowing walking closer to where she was. 'Escape!' she screamed inside her head. She tried to fly up, but a cord was caught around her foot and she couldn't get any smaller than her fairy size. She had to get out of there!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 pm

"Donnie you cant ask for miracles...asking Mikey to be careful is like asking Leo to lighten up and go party!!" Raph joked as he was watching the news. Even teh thought of Leo clubbing out brought chuckles on his mouth.

Saya passed another rooftop and checked her tracker. Good. She was 5 feet away from the house of teh target. She arrived at her destination and checked the place out. It was a humongous house with a wonderful garden. She jumped pass the front gate and off to the door. There she stopped dead on her tracks. Something wasnt right. The door was open!
"What the --?", she said and prepared herself. With her gun ready at hand she entered very carefully the target's house. She passed an enormous living room with priceless pieces of art. She saw a door leading to the bureau. Saya made her entrance liek a shadow. There was her target, sitting on his chair behind his desk. He looked like he was asleep. But Saya knew better. With her gun she turned him to sit up straight. There she saw what she didnt but expected to see. A bullet hole right on the place of the heart. 'Bull's eye', she thought. She shereched the desk and his pockets. Nothing. "Damn!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Yoshiko had made a clean escape and left a little gift for her victims wife. she had made sure she had cleaned him out fo anyinformation boss had told her there where more than just her who where trying to get this guy luckly she had got in first. Yoshiko was now on her bigger mission the turtles where spotted around here this time apparently this was around about where their underground home was. she began to empty her leg pocket when she found what she was looking for her boss has supplied her with some DNA and a blood sample she had requested for. Yoshiko worked well with blood since she was young she was facinated by it. She opened one vial labeled with the name Leonardo and dipped her fore finger in before smelling it. Once she had the metalic scent of the blood in her nose she popped her finger in her mouth and swallowed in down, she sighed in contentment. she had his blodd in hers she could now find him anytime anywhere and finding the one called leonardo she would find his brothers, and she would make their demise slow and horribly painful.

Leo took a bottle out of the fridge before emptying it whole, he was about to wipe his face again when a shiver tingled down his spine causing his to drop his towel when he bent over to grab it he sivered again falling on his rump. finally he got up and walked into the lounge room with a dazed look on his face. "do you guys ever get the felling that someones got a part of you but your not sure what?' he asked, not even sure himself that he knew what he was talking about.

Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 am

Mikey had blocked out Donnie and Raph's conversation and was watching the news closely. "Hey! guys come look at this news story." he said as he pointed at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 am

"Oh man Leo not again!"Raph whined. "Not that stuff with Karai again!" He try not to laugh. Leo always became furrious when someone talked about Karai. It reminded him that he was a fool to trust her. But Raph couldnt resist. The face he always took was just priceless. He turned to his baby brother. He put an arm around his neck and poked his cheek. "Whatcha looking there wise guy?"

Saya turned the whole place upside down. Still nothing. The package wasnt there. 'But how? Who would know-' she start thinking when it hit her. "HER!" She took some stuff from the desk that she would need and then started making a dash to the exit. Just then her phone rang. 'Not now', she cursed but nevertheless she answered. "Saya." At the other end of the line heard teh voice of another male. "Hey, beauty! How's going?" Saya tried her best not to swear. "Not now Alex. I havent finished yet." Alex chuckled and then said, "Perfecto! Let me handle teh rest. You have bigger fish to catch sister." Saya stopped running. "What?" "Boss's orders. Ive download your mission. Now tell me in which level are you." For crying out loud...seriously why all males have to compare everything even job with video games? "In target's house. Someone cleaned up the place before us. Still the package is nowhere...the thing is almost noone knew about it. Which only leaves-"
"Understood, honey! Thanks! Im already on teh run. Big Daddy said that you must start the next clean up assup!"
"Got it. Im on the move. And Alex...thanks" Another chuckle at the end of the line."Hey go on a date with me and we re ok." "Idiot!" the call had ended. Saya opened her latest technology mini pc and checked her other job. "Hmm, I should have known this was coming up...And it's a stinky one alright."
Without any other moment to lose, she closed the pc and hit the streets. 'Donatello...rare name' was her last thought before making a turn in the next dark block.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 pm

leo shook his head to clear his head "it was probably nothing" he said before giving raph a look. he sat down on the sofa and began to watch the TV as well "whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hm," said Donnie as he felt an ominous feeling wash over him. He turned his head to the small screen and watched.
Nozomi tried to pry herself free, but it wasn't working. She was tempted to cry out for help, but didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 pm

"Donny, is there something wrong?" asked Raphael?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Yoshiko felt the water sweep around her feet in a circular motion she had been here for hours and the sewers were deathly quiet. She knew sooner or later he would come his home as she had discovered was right around the other bigger conduit. He would come soon enough and she was ready so she waited.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 am

"I jsut feel like soemthing bad is gonna happen," he replied. "Probably just spooked myself from Leo's comment earlier."
Oh why did this have to happen to her? Nozomi was holding by cries for help, the cord was so heavy on her leg and no matter what she tried she couldn't break free. It had gotten so bad that if she twisted it in the cord, she was afraid it would break.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Leo flinched "sorry it just i feel somethings up do you need help?' he asked motioning with his hand towards the tv.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 pm

"Nah, Leo," said Donnie. "It's not your fault anyway. Just could you move the TV a little bit while I work?"
"HELP!?" screeched Nozomi finally. "SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!" The tiny fairy was near tears.
"Did you guys hear that?" asked Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Zaltana had taken care of the little robbery episode and was now making her way across the city stopping every few street alleyways to stop some gang doing some unlawful act. "Why can't crime take a break," she muttered under her breath with her Italian accent. She continued on her way with her cunning magician ways and her ghost like powers keeping her perfectly unnoticed.

Zaltana rounded a corner, which revealed a black figure running with great purpose toward the next street. "Well, what do we have here?" she said as her body went transparent and she started to hover in the air. "I guess I will find out," as she followed the person to the next street.

(A little about Zaltana: She is a Martial arts expert and a master magician. She also has ghost like powers that make her invisible, able to walk through walls, and able to fly. She has jet black hair and prefers to wear outfits that are the color purple.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Leo cocked his head to the side then walked toward the tv looking at the wires seeing a little light "uh donny you ah might want to have a look at this"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 am

"Ew" Saya said as her foot splashed against the filthy water of the sewers. 'Seriously, Im not paid enough to do this. Noteto self to ask for a raise...assap!' She tried not to react to the smell and kept going. She checked her device once more. 'Hm, that's interesting...There seems to be some kind of electromagnetic force not too far from here...Electromagnetic...in the sewers? I guess I have just hit jackpot!' She smirked to herself and hide further in the shadows. If all were going according to plan with would be the easiest job in tonight list.

"What's happenin' over there?", Raph asked as he started walkingto Leo's direction.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 pm

"Ah... this person carries a electromagnetic scanner. I better use my powers sparingly," Zaltana thought to herself. Zaltana using her magician ways sent her electromagnetic signals in all direction. She watched as the person below her seemed confused.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Yoshiko was failing to try and stay awake her wait tatic was failing and she was on a tight schedule she was about to move when she heard faint splashing of someone coming. "i wonder which little sewer mouse this could be?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 am

Saya looked at her devise. 'What the-' The signal was expanding everywhere in the tunnel. 'Damn....security systems perphaps...' She took another device from her pocket, smaller this time and start typing. She wait for some seconds. Then looked at the screen. 'Hmmm, so what are we gonna have if I put this here...' The typing started yet again. A few minutes for the results. 'This is sooo interesting. And just to be safe...'
She put her night vision glasses on. As she made her first step she froze still. "Well, well, well....waht do we have here?" Signs from thermodynamic prints were seen. So someone was here not long before....She examined the nearest print it had a yellow color, which meant that had passed some hour. Saya took her gallses of and checked her smaller device. She then smirked. "Let the game of cat and mouse begin."
She then turned the other way and start running.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Yoshiko heard the footsteps quickening "damit!" she swore under her breath. She grabbed her wrist and sprung forward a hidden blade she had hidden under coat sleeve, but she wasn't going to wait here like a sitting duck with one hand she took her metal studs to climb up the wall careful not to touch anything but the metal studs. she made it on the top of the sewer which was intertwined with pipes that hid her small slim body. Slithering on her stomach Yoshiko made her way throught the pipes her very presence almost non existent.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Donnie's eyes widened like saucers. A little green haired girl with wings was trapped behind his television set.
"P-please, get me out," she said quietly. "I-I'm sorry I h-hurt your T-TV. I'll o-only ruin it-t more i-if g-go to hu-human size." Donnie smiled. The poor girl was frightened. He reached down and untangled her. Then he plugged the TV cord back in. The girl sat in the palm of his hands.
"What are you?" he asked quietly.
"A-a fairy," she replied. "My name is N-Nozomi Yousei. You can c-call m-me Nozomi."
"What are you doing in our house, Nozomi?" asked Donnie.
"I l-love watching y-you four," said Nozomi. "M-most non-magicals aren't a-as interesting. I s-suppose y-you don't know F-Fairy Law, d-do you?"
"I afraid I don't," said Donnie. "Is that important?"
"I-I owe y-you three wishes for s-saving me," said Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 am

Leo could help but laugh "i guess asking for more wishes is out of the question huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

"Heh! No prob on that! We can just leave Mikey out!!" Raph said and wacked playfully Mikey on the head.

Saya pulled her night vision glasses again. No sign of thermodynamic movement. Good. She jumped of the sewer water and went isnide the left tunnel. She could hear water splashing, but couldnt predict if it was from the sewres or from footsteps. Anyway, she shrugged her shoulders and continued her job.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

"Hey!" Mikey wacked Raph back. "We can share the wishes right?" he asked the fairy,"sharing is good!"

Zaltana continued to follow the person along the sewer passage. She kept trowing her signals this way and that to keep herself unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin   Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: