TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The end?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
The end? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The end? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

The end? Empty
PostSubject: The end?   The end? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Oooookay.....Ive written only once before a fanfic and it was for a friend of mine some years before...My skills are kinda rusty so please dont throw too many tomatos on me. I want to make a funny story with some parody mixed in it. I hope you will enjoy it. Any suggestions or advices are more than welcomed! Okay, brace yourselves!! And enjoy! Anime smile

THE END?

On the set of the final scene:

Director: Everyone look at Casey and April (Nice! Nice!) April stare at Casey's eyes and smile. Mikey flash your famous smile at teh camera. Are you getting all that camera one?
Cameraman:Yes sir!
Director: Good. Okay everyone big smiles now, this is the final scene. (and three, two, one and....) CUT!! Okay that's a wrap! Great job everybodyYoull all get your final paychecks in a week.
Mikey: That's it!! I cant believe it's over!
April: Mee too! I was hoping I could do some french kissing with Casey for teh last shoot.
Casey: French kissing? But I dont speak french!
Everyone roll their eyes.
April: Casey you idiot.
She playfully whacks him. Casey leans forward and whisperes in her ear: How about coming to my place tonight. We can rehearse the final wedding scene again and you can teach me how to french kiss
April blushes and giggles.
Raphael: I think you two better break it up or your pictures will be all over the tabloids again.
The wardrobe man walks by and snatches The turtles' masks and weapons.
Donatello: Hey!! What do you think you re doing?
Wardrobe man: We need your stuff for the new Thundercats series on Cartoon Network.
Donatello stands bewildered. Everyone is still smiling around the set.
Crewman: Hey you guys get off teh set. We need to remodel that space for One Piece.

Well, that's for now... (too much typing for today...Anime smile!)tell me your opinion!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Lorenzzo5thTurtle

Male
Number of posts : 36
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2011-01-16

The end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end?   The end? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 am

Funny! XD
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

The end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end?   The end? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 pm

(Thank u Lorrenzo!! ok...now I feel writing a little more...lets continue shall we? ^^)

Leo: One Piece! I knew I should have auditioned for that show.
Nami and Robin walk in wearing halter tops and mini skirts.
Raphael: (Whistles at them) Hey ladies, looking good today. How about coming back to my place with me. We could pop in a few DVDs, eat a little take out food and uhm...maybe try out my new hot tub. (Heh, heh, heh)
Nami: Thanks for the offer, but we hust heard that your series is over. No series means no cash, and we like cash.
Robin: That's right! Besides Zoro and Sanji are our main squeezes now and they dont like their women socializing with green street punks like you.
Raph: WHAT!!!
Nami and Robin giggled. Zoro and Sanji enter the room. Sanji snaps his fingers. Nami and Robin quickly run over to them and began putting their arms around them.
Mikey grumbles to Raph: I cant believe it. Two weeks ago they were all over us like that. Who do they think they are?
Zoro: Im Zoro the greatest swordmaster that the earth has faced.
Sanji:And Im Prince Sanji that's who. And the next time I catch you two near our women, Ill pull you out of your shells and make you eat them. You got that punks.
Raph and Mikey: Yes Sir!!
Zoro:If you play your cards right, well let you clean our swimming pool. HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!
Nami: Oh Sanji darling, we have the jacuzzi ready for you.
Robin: Yeah, just the way you like it Zoro dear. Hot and steamy!
Zoro:Lets go then. I dont like to be kept waiting.
Luffy rushes in followed by Boa. "No Boa, let me be. I cant come to your place to play doctor afterwards. I have a huge battle to win and a brother to save!"
Boa runs behind him. "Luffy baby, what about me!"
Luffy: It's over Boa! I cant marry you! I cant live on an island full with women. I want adventure and you cant give me that. Plus if I stay with you Ill be written out of the script.
Boa continued running and screaming: "No! Luffy wait! I promise not to keep you down. Ill join your crew! I ll even help you in the battle to save your brother. Come back!!" She runs after him.
April: One Piece, One Piece. That's all you hear around here. What does this show has that ours didnt have?
Donatello: More boobs and cleavage!
April: What!! The director wouldnt let me show mine. I had to wear that stupid tank top that showed my waist instead.
Karai: Yeah, that's right. They even made me wear extra clothing to cover mine up.
April: If they wanted more boobs and cleavage I could have shown mine. ( April removes her breasts bandages from around her and reveals a size 42E)
Angel: Yeah I should have shown mine too! (Angel reveals a size 40D)
The turtles and Casey all gawked at the girls.
Karai: I got planty to show too! (Karai removes the top of the uniform to reveal a size 44E
Chaplin fainted.

(Ok...till here for now. I cant believe that writing a comedy is much more difficult than writting a drama...More to come soon.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

The end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end?   The end? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 pm

hil ari ous!!!! HAEHEHEHEHEEH that is funny!!
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

The end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end?   The end? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 pm

(Yeeeh!! You make me really happy! I feared that it was lame... Sad
ok on with the story....)

Shredder: Well if you super vixens had shown all that before, maybe our series wouldnt have ended so soon.
Leo: Hey they didnt end that soon. We made 7 seasons...
Mikey: 7 seasons so what? Did you see One Piece? They ve reached over 400 episodes and they keep going.
Leo sighs.
Casey: Ok, so our girls got big boobs and One Piece is way ahead of us with episodes. What do we do now?
April: I have an idea. Why dont everyone come after to my place tommorrow? We could look over some scripts. Mikey could cook a nice big...
Mikey: Uhm excuse me Ape. but I think you forgot something.
April: What?
Mikey: That I cant cook!!
April: Oh that's right. You just pretented to cook. Shredder really did all the cooking for the show. Oups! I forgot. The director told me notto tell anyone.
Everyone turns and look at Shredder.
Shredder: So I was a short order cook before becoming an actor, big deal.
Karai: Ok change of plans. Lets all meet at McDonalds for breakfast.
Mikey: Does anyone have any happy meal coupons?
Donny: Geez!!

The next morning everyone was at McDonalds eating breackfast. Raphael and Karai arrived late. They go to the counter to order their breakfast.
Guy at the counter: Welcome to McDonalds. My name is Silver Sentry and we are the Justice Force. May we take your order?
Raphael: Geez, things must be pretty bad if Silver Sentry and the Justice Force are working at McDonalds.
Karai: Oh shut up hothead and place your order.
Raph: Pssst...Karai check out the guys in the other line.

(Till here for now....say, who do you want the guys on the other line to be? you can tell me your opinion with pm!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end?   The end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: