TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Character (not Turtle!)

Go down 
+32
chayonja
Lizbeth
Leo'sGirl
turcosoup
mcazevedo
Livi
Genesis
Leatherhead
Juto!
BowStaff001
InfantileDinosaur
Niemti
Toon-Luvin-Chicka
xxxMikeyxxxsigh...
rika24
PurplePower88
The Guardian
Leo11Jacob
Cassidy144
Leonardo
Raven13
Shredhead
Suifox
Whitewolf89
Zensku
MIKEY
katanasmaster
jazeon
Sliotar909
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
Raph95
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Favorite Character?
Master Splinter
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx619%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 19% [ 13 ]
Cody
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx66%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 6% [ 4 ]
Serling
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx63%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 3% [ 2 ]
Darius Dunn
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx60%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Angel
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx66%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 6% [ 4 ]
Purple Dragons
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx60%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Triceratons
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx61%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 1% [ 1 ]
Usagi
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx612%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 12% [ 8 ]
April
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx61%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 1% [ 1 ]
Casey
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx69%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 9% [ 6 ]
Shredder
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx610%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 10% [ 7 ]
Hun
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx63%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 3% [ 2 ]
Stockman
 0% [ 0 ]
Leatherhead
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx610%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 10% [ 7 ]
Bishop
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx64%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 4% [ 3 ]
Karai
 3% [ 2 ]
Dr. Chaplin
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Leonardo
 1% [ 1 ]
Dark Raphael
 1% [ 1 ]
Dark Donatello
 1% [ 1 ]
Dark Michelangelo
 0% [ 0 ]
Klunk
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendtx67%Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Voteendzq0
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 68

AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 am

Dang it! I never found comics about the rat king. I bet his personality in the comis is great. Speaking of comics, I remember reading a comic where Raph becomes a monster but in the 2003 version, it´s Don who becomes a monster. Why would the writers change that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 am

Who knows? In the comics, Raph's transformation wasn't quite as monstrous, as he gains control pretty quickly, though I thought it was a lame writing choice to leave him that way.

Now, wait, you said you read the City At War series. That's what I was talking about him appearing as a torturous but wise spectre to Splinter. It was during that story arc. His very first appearance was in Tales of the TMNT, as opposed to the flagship Turtles title, so I never read that issue.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 pm

i feel like an outcast. i was the only person to put hun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I think Hun is cool, but he's way down on my list, below Tatsu, even. Actually, it would be cool for the Shredder to have both of them. I thought Tatsu was cooler than people seem to give him credit. And anyway, I'd also be an "outcast," to have put Baxter, but unfortunately, I didn't notice his name, until after I picked the Shredder. Come to think of it, what is all this "Dark" stuff? You leave out Honeycutt and many others, but leave in characters from Fast Forward and whatever these "Dark" Turtles are?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 pm

It's the fault of the user who made the poll. Still, at least that guy who worked for Shredder in BttS isn't on it! xD

And, no offence to Dark Turtle fans, there wasn't too much of a difference between them. I mean yeah there was some, but not much. Most of what they said could have been said by any of them. Though I do have a soft spot for Dark Leo. He deserved some more development, what with nearly becoming good and all.

Honeycutt was alright. He did get on my nerves every once and a while, but I liked him.

I hate how the last few seasons didn't involve A LOT of the supporting characters.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm

I feel that Honeycutt is a wonderful character, and it's great to see a character that's been around since the Turtles' beginning (as far the comics, he appeared very early on) used so prominently in the new series. I especially loved the episodes in the third season, when he insisted on giving himself up to the Triceratons, and the Turtles just took him apart, ignoring his protests. He's got such a naïve outlook on the ideas of peace; living with the Utroms would probably do that to anyone. I think his voice actor did a terrific job, as well. I wasn't as big a fan of the Fugitoid, before I watched the 2003 series. I just couldn't pin a good voice on him (when I read, I sort of voice act in my head), so it got a little hard to read his scenes as enjoyably as I do, now.. His voice in the 2003 is pretty much perfectly suiting. Good enough for me, anyway, and it somehow made me appreciate his character, more. Go figure.

In all honesty, I don't like Serling very much. He's so unappreciative. His comments can be amusing, but to me, the Fugitoid is a far more interesting robotic companion. I know that they're incomparable on most fronts, but I just felt like getting that written down.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

tatsu is pretty much hun except he wasnt obviously a simamease twin like hun.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Yeah, they're very similar characters, except Tatsu is more Foot (besides less talkative), and Hun is more Purple Dragon. They'd probably have a very interesting rivalry.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am

nickelodeon should do that. make hun and tatsu rivals. but baxter and hun were also rivals. sort of it didnt work that way.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 am

Yeah, their rivalry was kind of cute, especially since they were the same on many fronts, but their only competition was loyalty to the Shredder. I'd be very interested to see Tatsu revived, but I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am

was tatsu in any of the comics or anything else? besides the movie.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Not to my knowledge. He was only in the first two films. That's it for him, but still, I liked him.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm

he should get a wig
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Nah, I like him as he was.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

in some sort of parody he should get a clown wig.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah, Mike would probably make a drawing of his interpretation of him, or something. Like the Foot, if they joined the circus, or some other twisted idea only he could make up. And Hun would be the strongman!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

OMG obviously Leo is my ultimate fav (srry Raph, Mikey and Don!) but how can you not choose klunk? He's sooooo cute! I would have voted for Biship if he was on there, he's sick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Um, he is.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh whoops! My bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm

I voted Splinter. He is such a great father. You can tell he really loves his sons. However, Leatherhead and Usagi are a close second and third in the new toon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
chayonja

chayonja

Female
Number of posts : 32
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey<3! I like them all though : D Second comes Raph, then Don, and then Leo~
But Mikey is my absolute fav! n___n
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 am

This was hard to decide~ between Splinter, Cody and Usagi... but I chose Usagi cuz, I have this hu~ge obsession to LeoxUsagi right now... :'3
Back to top Go down
Ch'rell

Ch'rell

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Not a turtle, Ch'rell
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 am

Ch'rell AKA Utrom Shredder. Wink
And Baxter Stockman & Karai.
I don't know what's so interesting about villains.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 am

I think they're very interesting too.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:29 am

Well! i must vote for ANGEL at all costs!!

sorry '~' too much manga can make me go Whoo Hoo!! *Twirls finger*

(Death note and Highschool for the dead I BLAME YOU!!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 pm

I wanted to vote for Usagi, Karai, and ALL of the Dark Turtles... Anime smile I ended up voting for Usagi because I love his character and the original Usagi comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character (not Turtle!)   Favorite Character (not Turtle!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character (not Turtle!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Characters-
Jump to: