TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT University - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:00 am

"Yes even I heard her." Aone laughed as she passed the two on her way to the cafeteria. "Are you gonna get breakfast before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"Of course!" said Molli. "I love a yummy breakfast! Wait till you guys see fairy food dishes! Human food is great, but fairies make awesome food too!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:41 am

"I can't wait." Aone grinned at the fairy. "I'm looking forward to tonight. It should be fun." She smiled before glancing at her watch. "I've gotta run ahead to get some stuff, catch up with you at breakfast." She waved before jogging toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:31 pm

"Kay!" said Molli. "See you later, Aone! Come on, Usagi-kun!" Molli dragged the rabbit samurai along to the mess hall, calling for people to wake up as she went.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Aone ducked into her room, noting that Tom and Maria were gone already, and changed into a light grey shirt and dark pants. Her short silver hair she pulled back into two low pony tails, but she paused when she spotted the small object Zazie had managed to slip into her pocket before she left. It was a black teardrop pendant, which lightened to a dark grey when she put it on. "Hmm, an enhancer, huh? Typical." She smiled before closing the door behind her and heading to the cafeteria to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"You are very strong for a fairy," said Usagi.
"Thanks," said Molli.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Molli dragged Usagi into the cafeteria, "Hey, Aone, what's up!?"
"Ah, Good Morning, Aone-san," said Usagi.
~*~*~*~*
"Mikey, wake up," said Donnie after awhile, "You need to get up so that we can go to the Fairly Realm and speaking of fairies, Nozomi wants to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 am

"Molli!" Blossom got to her feet and ran up to her. "I wanted to see you! I have so many questions about the Fairy Realm. What do we wear? What customs do they have?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

"You came to the right fairy, Blossom!" exclaimed Molli. "First off, you can wear what you want, fairies don't really care. Some dress like me, modern non-magical, but others dress more classic fairy-ish like Nozomi. So any clothes you have are fine. Oh and don't stare at male fairies' wings. They don't look female wings and it annoys them when you do. Bow to the King, Queen, and their princesses if they walk by you with their crowns on. Otherwise, a simple hello will suffice. It's not like this with all past queens and kings, just the good one. Anything else you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next