TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Empty
PostSubject: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 am

(My family was watching our Scooby Doo DVDs, when it hit me: Wouldn't it be soooo funny if they collided with our favorite terrapins and their buddies? Well, I would!)

First rule: No one will be roleplaying any of the Turtles, they are free domain (unless you have your own Turtle OC)

Second rule : DO NOT steal other characters!

Third rule: --What the heck am I saying?! I sound like a schoolteacher!! Let's get it on!

Now *claps hands together* who wants to join?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm

LOL I'll totally join! I'll play as Venus!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm

i'll play as George my OC

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I wanna join to!! But I have one question....what about the scooby doo characters? are they also free to use by all?
My OC will be Navis
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Yes, all Scooby Doo characters are free reign. You can have OCs, as long as you can keep track of them
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Okay, so should we start now or wait for more people?
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 pm

(I would love to bring Zaltana into this one. A magician/ghost should fit right in) Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 pm

We can start...but I'm not gonna! XD who wants to go first?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 am

George was in his element walking down the dark streets of New York City on his way to the abondoned office building on the less popular side of town. He was looking for insperation his writing had decressed to a few words eveyday, the cursor cursing, tormenting and geering at him and the fact he was in the middle of every writers worst nightmare... Writers Block. He made his way past the garbage cans that had taken residence on the front steps and into the small reception area. George remembered when the building was finished it was made int he hope to liven up this side of town but neighbourhood gangs retaliated this building is just a reminder to those who built it "STAY OFF" George laughed, none of that was true, again, his imagination was running away with him. He jumped over the desk and walked over to the fire escape, he removed the brike he had propped up against the door so it could close, and walked up until he got to the top floor he looked about and opened a window to his left. On the roof he sat on the glass and watched as New York City was laid before him. He watched the cars below him, they looked like toy cars they belonged to a young boy and one day he would bring over his plastic t-rex and have it eat up his small city. George laughed again he loved it up here. he was about to begin writing when he felt something behind him he turned around and saw nothing. he was about to write again when slid down the glass yelling the whole way. he lost his pen and notepad and they slid off and fell on to the cement below he was about fall when he caught grasp of the ledge. panting he tried to heave himself up but he couldn't the ledge was too unstable "Help!!" he cried out into the silent night "HELP!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 am

"We should get a dog," said Venus.
"No," said Leo. "Now, shush Venus we're on patrol."
"But, Leo-" began Venus.
"Venus, don't even try," said Mikey. "Do you know how many things I've asked to bring home that he won't let me?"
"Will ya two be quiet?" said Raph.
"Guys," said Donnie,"I'm getting a police report that some people heard a man crying for help downtown."
"Let's move," said Leo and the turtles and their human sister were on their way.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am

Navis was walking randomly at the N. York's city streets. She got yelled again. Why do people always keep yelling and get mad at her. It wasnt her fault that the man in th elibrary couldnt find the book she was looking for in time. He was too lazy to sherch for it so Navis took th ematter in her own hands. She indeed found her book but it was at the last shelf and she couldnt reach it. She tried asking for help but the only thing she received was "shhhh"s from the nearby tables. So what else could she do? She started climbing on the shelfs but lost her balance and knocked out four shelfs full of heavy books...which most of them landed on her head. But she managed to take her book in the end.
Navis sighed and rubbed the back of her head where she could feel something round growing up. How could she know that the shelfs were that old and couldnt support her weight. It was all that library's man fault. Stupid grown ups. Now she had to walk alone at a not-and-so-friendly neighborhood late at night cause they made her clean up all the mess by herself. As she was passing through some abandoned buildings lost in thought she heard something. A man's voice. "Huh? Hello? Anybody here?" Navis asked squeezing her book on her torso. The last thing she wanted was a gang attack. "Help!!" that voice again. It was coming from...above? "God? Is that you?" Navis asked again. "HELP!" She looked up and saw a man hunging from the building on her left hand.
"Oh my! You...just..stay there! Im coming! Dont move around too much!" Navis screamed and started running to the buildings entrance.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:01 pm

(George is about 14 but is tall)
George was straining he yelled out but no one came "stupid stupid" he cursed "stupid why did i come here when no one would be out Stupid!" George was about to try bring himself up when a hand grasoed onto his "oh thank you soooo much thank you thank you" he called as he was pulled up.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:33 pm

(oh thanks for that!!I could swear that he was older!! ^^)

Navis was panting while trying her best to pull the boy up. "Huf, huf. Youre heavy you know that?"she gasped as she made one last try and managed to pull him up. But she used to much forse that the result was both of them flying of and landing Navis on her back and the boy on his belly...on top of Navis! She prop herself up on one elbow and checked the boy for injuries. He seemed fine. Really tall but young in the face, he was trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 pm

"We should have brought the Shell Van," said Venus who was running out of breath.
"We didn't have time, V," said Don. "Besides, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Zaltana walked out of her favorite trinket shop, which she frequently would visit to pick up little magician secrets and find weapons of the old days. Zaltana started to head down the street toward her next stop when she noticed a group of people bounding across the street. If it had been anybody else no one would have seen them, but Zaltana knowing the ways of magic and Martial Arts spotted them with no trouble. Hmm.....I wonder what their hurry is?" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm

[[hmm....looks like fun ^^ I'm gonna use my new OC, Seraphim. She's a Conscience that is human-sized, but can shrink, turn invisible (exceot from those that have the ability to see her) and has angel-like wings.]]

Sera watched the scene before her with interest. The girl managed to pull the boy up - good. Their landing had made her laugh to herself, but luckily she was invisible to most mortals so they shouldn't have heard her. She tugged at the hairtie holding back her long blonde hair and let it loose, running her fingers through it as she stood, preparing to fly to another building and see what was happening there.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"...and he uesed these wires so it looked like he was levatating." siad a teenage girl with glasses, freckles, and a bobbed haircut.

She was standing amongst four other teens, if you counted the Great Dane. THe tallest one was a muscular boy with blonde hair, a pretty redheaded girl that also looked very clever, a lanky boy with a brown mop and a haunch, and a tall, brown Great Dane with black spots and a green collar.

"Thanks, Velma." Said a police dude (XD), "The stories about you guys are true! He won't be 'haunting' anyone else for a while."

After the crook was wheeled off, the gang crawled into a huge van with "The Mystery Machine" printed on the sides.

"Now that's solved, let's go check out New York's pizza parlors!" Said the lanky teen with an eager tone.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah!" The Great Dane actually spoke!

"C'mon you two, we gotta find a hotel first." The muscular blonde inquired.

"Awwwww!" The lanky boy groaned

"But we're hungryyyy!" Groaned the Great Dane

Those two are always hungry...They can eat three times their own weight and still have room for desert.

The van sped off in the direction of the hotel district, but not before passing a familiar anique shop
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

George looked at the womans face and blushed a deep red he scrambled to his feet breathing shallowly "uh thank you so much i kinda lost my footing and uh thanks"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

Zaltana was crossing the street to follow the people running down the block when a the sound of an engine was coming from somewhere out in the darkness. Zaltana stopped to turn her head in the direction of the sound. "Leaping Lizards!!!!" she cried. A huge van was almost on top of her. She quickly fazed into her ghost appearance. her body slide right trough the van, then she quickly changed back to her human form.

"Look out there is someone in the middle of the road," cried Velma," What? I could have sworn I saw someone. I need to get my glasses checked again." she continued.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:21 am

Sera giggled at George's face, deciding to stick around for a while to see what happened. What she didn't realize was that she wasn't as invisible as she thought...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 am

"He he! Dont mention it. You were lucky enough that I was passing by.." Navis said and rubbed her head one of her long braids had loosen up and one of her top straps had fell from her shoulder. She turned her head and reached to fix it when she stopped her hand in mid air. She kept her eyes locked at one direction. Then she rubbed them just to make sure. There behind her was a tiny winny lil girl with blond hair and wings. Navis quickly stood up and caught the hand of the boy who for an unknow reason was red. "LOOK!! Do you see that? Do you?!!!??"She said pointing with her finger at the little fairy. Most of all Navis's book had landed right next to the little creature.

"Are we there yeeeeet?" Mikey whined as he jumped another rooftop. "I wanna go home"
"Oh, put a sock on it, Mikey." Raph said annoyed
"Common Mikey,"Donatello said, keepping close to his younger brother. "After all you need the exrcise!"
"Hey, a starving ninja cant exercise... I want foooooood!!" Mikey whined again.
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 am

Count me in I'm going play Raph Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 pm

George looked where Navis was pointing he couldn't see anything "uh what?" he was begining to think maybe she was seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Navis pulled George closer to her. His hand was almost touching her torso. "Come with me. Quickly before she goes away" She start pulling him to her book's place where the little creature was sitting.

"So, what do you want to check on that antique store?" Fred asked as he kept his eyes on the road.
"Yes, you were very enthousiastic about it."Dafne said
"Do they serve food too?" Saggy asked while swallowing a whole hamburger.
"Haha, no Saggy Im sorry they dont. Well first of all, I ordered a book and today they informed me that it had arrived. Second, the girl who works there is my e-mail pen friend. And Im visiting her for the first time!!" Velma said with a big smile planted on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm

"Uh," said Donnie. "Sorry, guys, but looks like they screams stops and the person was rescued. We don't need to go and more." Venus groaned.
"Shell Van," she said. "Hey, we're close to The Second Time Around. Wanna go see if April's home?"
"Might as well," said Leo. "I can see the shop's sign from here." Soon, the five were rooftop jumping to April's place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next