TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6018 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Go down 
+7
Leo'sGirl
turcosoup
War Bandit
Livi
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
Genesis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Empty
PostSubject: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 pm

You can check out all the info on Ninja Pizza, but this video has me excited: http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-logo-and-new-video-for-nickelodeon.html

Apparently, the once-Raphael voice, Rob Paulsen, will provide the voice of Donatello, and Jason Biggs (surprised?) will play Leo. Go figure.

I, for one, love that Mike is using a kusarigama. Curious that Don's using a naginata. I still think he should have a mechanical that switches to a naginata, but it looks like Nick might get this right, after all.

"Based on the iconic hit franchise, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been greenlit for 26 episodes and will be executive produced by Ciro Nieli, Joshua Sternin and Jeffrey Ventimilia. This half-hour CG-animated action-comedy series breathes new life into the wildly popular band of reptile brothers. The new series begins as the turtles emerge from their hidden lair in the sewers for the very first time, ready to confront the wondrous and hostile world of New York City and face enemies more dangerous and pizza more delicious than anything they could have imagined. Funnier and ninja-ier than ever before, the show will explore the camaraderie of four teenage brothers learning to rely on themselves and one another as they unravel the mystery of their existence and grow to become the heroes they are destined to be."

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Last edited by Genesis on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I reeeeeeaaaaly wish we didn't cut cable now...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

i second that!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

You second cautious optimism, or wishing you had cable?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Cable. T_T No TMNT series live for me Cry boohoo
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:16 am

I wish I was in America.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

~ Now I wish I STILL have cable on our TV... might as well get into one after march. Natural

~ BTW, is the new TMNT will be aired on 2012, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

this is really scary i dont know about this cgi stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm

2012, yes... unless they push it back to '13, like the film apparently has been.

Whether or not you like the idea of CGI, you can't tell me you're surprised by it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 am

Nick can do CGI, I don't doubt that. I watched an episode of Penguins of Madagascar and the animation wasn't bad.

I saw a tiny bit of animation for the new show but I need more. As long as the plot is good and they aren't hideous, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:37 pm

i was kinda hoping they would have pupils. atleast when the turtles are close up, tehn when they are far they fade away. like in the newer comics
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Couldn't disagree more. Gotta love the white eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Yeah! White eyes FTW!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 am

I think it depends on what they look like. In the 2k3 series, I really liked how the mask gave them white eyes. But when I saw images of the Smash Up Game, I think pupils would have looked better.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I agree with Livi. TMNT Smash Up looked weird without pupils, though that could have just been because they looked so much like the 2007 Movie Turtles, but with the 2003 Series Turtle's eyes. I just thought it was weird they mixed the two styles like that.

But for a new series, I'm all for white eyes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
randomail44

randomail44

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphial, hes the most B.A.
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 am

i cannot WAIT but at the same time, im skeptical... what if they screw up the ninja turtles like they screwed up the power rangers? makes me worried... i was not to happy about the cgi, i want it to go back to 2d animation
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IMZEECATMAN
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 pm

I know. Hand drawn animation rules, but I'll take CGI over the flat look of Fast Forward. I think cautious optimism is the best outlook for us to have. Let's hope the caution will prove unnecessary.

On a side note, I don't think the Turtles should ever be compared to Power Rangers, except to make a crack against the differently coloured bandannas, or when referencing The Next Mutation.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Genesis wrote:

On a side note, I don't think the Turtles should ever be compared to Power Rangers, except to make a crack against the differently coloured bandannas, or when referencing The Next Mutation.
word^^^^^
and i dont know what youve been watching but the new power ranger series isnt that bad.
Back to top Go down
randomail44

randomail44

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphial, hes the most B.A.
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 pm

turcosoup wrote:
Genesis wrote:

word^^^^^
and i dont know what youve been watching but the new power ranger series isnt that bad.

its so stupid and cheesy though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/IMZEECATMAN
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 pm

I want to see it soon, but I'm a bit scared.... It will be childish? It will be good? I'm a really tmnt fanatic, but lately I'm only of this amazing characters... The story not entirely completelly to me... I want a new adult cartoons... I want more bood, more tragic scenes... more... more..
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 am

Mmmm...I think it'll be kinda just like the 2k3 series, kingdom. But I heard they changed the WHOLE plot. Splinter now used to be a human called Hamato Yoshi (like in the 1987 series) and I heard his design and other things are gonna be completely different from what we've seen before.
At least that seems great. And apparently the turtles' personalities remain intact. Aside from that...April will be 16, the Utroms are now called the Kraangs and the turtles have a 3rd toe. *faints*

Check it out for yourselves, if you dare:
http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2011/04/nickelodeon-tmnt-fan-preview-event.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm

...Please...no third toe...
Back to top Go down
XAvantiaX

XAvantiaX

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love all the turtles! But i love Raph and Mikey, Raph has a heart of gold and Mikey is so Rad!
Registration date : 2011-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 pm

I heard many rumors about April gonna be 16 and Don and her are gonna have a "romantic relationship". Also they have three toes! O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!   Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nickelodeon presents: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Media :: Series-
Jump to: