TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MNT Gaiden guestimate endings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Empty
PostSubject: MNT Gaiden guestimate endings   MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I reeeeaaaaaly wish I could post this on his cute, little forum, but I'm still waiting for a confirmation! 8O Someone please ask him to bring my account to life!

Ahem! On topic:

I'm reading Gaiden from start to current for the third time in a row, and now I'm in the storyarc where it shows how loony Donatello really is. The though came to mind: how would things end for them? So, I've come up with a theory:

How insane Donnie really is is finally revealed. Donnie has all of them trapped in the same way he had Leon, but he made sure Leo has a full view. "Master Splinter" comes out of his vat, robed and eyes glowing. The others stare in fear while Donnie bows and pledges his life to him. "Master Splinter" thanks him for reviving him, then beats him up, throws him away like trash, and walks to kill the others. Shocked and crying, Donnie (the true one we all miss) rises back up and all those years of being someone else dies away. He feels the love he has for his brothers, the "reality" become nothing more than imagination, and he stands up.

"Master Splinter" is poised and ready to kill Leo, when he is startled by the sound of glass breaking and cloth tearing. He turns around, to see Donnie's scouter is in pieces, his lab coat torn to shreds, and his face is defiant (like Mikey's when he's fighting the Foot ninjas. He gets his nunchucks and his head is down. Yeah, that)

"Hold it right there, 'father.'" he says angrily. He attracts "MS"'s attention and he goes to kill him first. Donnie dodges his blows and frees enveryone else. He expects them to run, but they all stay and vow to help him to the end. They all fight "MS", and after a lot of fighting, "MS" lays as a pile of ashes again.

Everyone's releived and congratulating each other. Donnie finds one of Leo's katana laying on the ground. While everyone's back is turned, he gets ready to stab himself, but he's also crying, so it attracts Leo's attention. Leo sees Donnie ready to stab himself, and he stops him, but not before Donnie goes a little deeper than his plasteron.

Leo tries to calm Donnie down, but he's crying like a baby, so Leo decides to back off. But Donnie throws his arms around his neck, asking him not to go.

Well, that's all I have so far. If you guys have an opinion, feel free to share it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: MNT Gaiden guestimate endings   MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 am

That would be an awesome ending.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: MNT Gaiden guestimate endings   MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Thank you *bows to audience*

Here's what I think will happen to Renoir:

He is off roaming alone and is finally caught by the police, but instead of being put in a vat, he is put in a jail cell. Upon realizing this, he goes to the staion to post bail. (since he was thinking about how it could be possible for him to be his son, I think he figured it out that there is a chance). When the guard tells him you can't bail him out, he triples the amount. The guard hesitated. Nobody shows up and tells him to let him go.

His father asks him to come back home with them, but Renoir declines, saying someone else needs him right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNT Gaiden guestimate endings   MNT Gaiden guestimate endings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MNT Gaiden guestimate endings
Page 1 of 1