Welcome to 3888 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Don´t say anything. Just jump.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:47 am

Yaay! Kingdom wrote something TMNT related again! And of course that I absolutely agreed to translate it. I know my english isn't that good but heck, I tried. I hope you like it as much as I did. It's quite an interesting story.

Don’t say anything. Just jump.

Michelangelo had the same usual nightmare on that night.
He found himself along with his three brothers fighting against a gigantic robot created by Shredder, surrounded by several buildings with the same height and a countless amount of ruins. That enemy had been the cause of most part of the wreckage that New York had suffered on that moment. Many were the ones that had died by the hands of that beast.
Still bleeding, Raphael angrily clutched one of his weapons.
-He´s crushing us. –Donatello commented with several wounds, some of them deep. –Leo, what do we do?
Leonardo took one last look at the horrible scenery, decorated with mutilated corpses.
-We can´t let this robot destroy another city.
Donatello wasn’t very fond of his idea, since they had suffered several attacks from the android, and even though he could still keep up, Michelangelo could barely stand up.
One of the remaining flaming buildings exploded, provoking an expansive wave that threw the four brothers to the floor.
-Ya know I ain´t a big supporter of runnin´ away. - Raphael told him. –But this ain’t lookin’ very good.
Then a brilliant idea occurred to Leonardo, one that could make the enemy back up.
-Hey, Don? What happens to metal when you expose it to high temperatures?
Donatello guessed what his plan was, and agreed, because it was still possible to eliminate the android.
-When I say three, we beat it until it falls towards the flaming building-the leader announced.-C´mon Mikey, make an effort.
Michelangelo, who was the only one that remained on the floor after the explosion, got up and said:
-After this, I’ll need some vacation. And I know a turtle wearing a blue bandana that’s going to pay for it.
Leonardo smiled, and immediately grabbed his twin katana.
-One. - He made a slight pause, waiting for the robot to react. For an instant, he tried to forget about the pain on his right shoulder. –Two.-he continued.
A stressful environment surrounded the four mutants, preparing to do the biggest effort they had ever made. Shredder’s android raised its fist, and when it saw an opportunity, it threw itself at one of them.
-Three!
The fist was directed towards Raphael, who was able to avoid it easily and keep running. What no one was expecting was that the robot could self-control its own hand, which came back quickly, furiously striking the turtle.
As much as he tried, Michelangelo couldn’t avoid losing his sight, collapsing on the floor.
Now only Leonardo and Donatello remained. Luckily, they both managed to hit the bot, forcing it to retreat, but not enough to provoke its death. With an inhuman strength, it hit the reptile with the purple mask, throwing him several meters away. He tried to get up, but his body wasn’t responding.
-Leo, finish him!
He kept fighting the robot when suddenly, one of its fingers formed by sharp knives crossed his shell, sinking into his chest.
He looked down and found out that the metal was bloodstained. There was no way back. He had to wipe out the evil.
Michelangelo had reunited enough strength to get up and go help his brother.
-I’m coming Leo!
Donatello and Raphael followed his example.
Leonardo knew that joining forces, they could kill it, but his body wouldn’t last long so without thinking twice, he used his own weight to throw himself along with his rival to the burning flames.
A second explosion, even more powerful than the first one, repelled the three brothers.
-Leo! -howled Donatello while recovering his conscience.
“-You’re cheating.- Leonardo accused while playing cards. –Mikey, you’ve got to learn how to accept defeat.
Michelangelo sighed, outraged.
-But you always win. - the younger sibling defended.”
Michelangelo almost reached a point where he plunged into the angry fire, but by chance, Raphael stopped him right on time.
-Let me go!-Michelangelo pleaded as tears went down his cheeks. –Or else he’ll die.
“-You have to find your reason to live. - Leonardo told Raphael. They were both training and he had confessed the secret to his success.
-The reason? - Raphael replied while searching an answer.
-Mine.- he explained.-Is to protect all of you.”
-He’s…- he whispered to Michelangelo.
Raphael couldn’t repress his tears, and soon he joined his brother.
Absent, Donatello kept waiting for his brother to rise from the flames.
“-Won’t you say anything in his memory?- Donatello joked while showing Leonardo the DVD that had been broken in the middle of a fight between Michelangelo and Donatello.
Leonardo stared at him and started laughing:
-I never liked goodbyes.-and added.- They’ve always made me cry.”
It was at that time when they turned around and discovered something that left them paralyzed: One dozen of metal soldiers just like the one they’d destroyed before appeared out of nowhere and continued razing the remaining buildings.
The monster they thought they had defeated, raised its arm and soon it was up again.
-We have to go. - Donatello pronounced, having recovered his mind.
Michelangelo made one last effort to let go of Raphael but the following one grabbed him even harder.
-Leo!-he tried to supplicate.
-He ain’t comin’ back. -he cleared, his mask wet.

Michelangelo suddenly opened his eyes. He was sad and exhausted, just like every other morning.
Since Leonardo had passed away, some events had occurred, most of them extremely depressing. They exiled from New York and took a boat to Japan. It was a long and hard trip, but once there, they made themselves known to the Japanese leaders. It sounded impossible that they’d believed in the story of some mutant turtles that always kept themselves hidden from the society, but the case was that they had lost contact with other several countries.
Once they became famous, their reputation started rising, and for they abilities in combat they were nominated generals of the anti-robot department, where they were making a study about how to defeat those tin-can soldiers.
Meanwhile, the bots continued with their conquers in the name of the Shredder. Not even the most powerful armament or all the bullets on the entire planet could defeat them. They were unstoppable.
Michelangelo got up and grabbed his belt. It hadn’t been the same since that combat. Neither the belt nor his skin, that was corrupted by multiple scars.
He and his brothers had lived since they became famous in a scientific laboratory, commanded by Donatello.
He left his room, and as expected, the main room where all the experiments were carried out was filled with scientists.
Suddenly, everyone left their posts and bowed.
-Good morning Mr. Hamato.-they all said at once.
Mikey raised his hand. They involuntarily made him feel important, but the one that really mattered was Donatello.
One of them approached Michelangelo.
-Good morning sir. Did you have the same nightmare again?
He scratched his eyes before replying:
-Yes.-and added- By the way, do you know where Raph is?
The man nodded and immediately informed him.
-Certainly. He’s training in his room.
-What else is new? -he murmured.
He passed through the center of the room, on which there was a big number of people around a table, listening Donatello’s conference.
-…We therefore have less than we’d predicted. According to the radar, they’ll arrive this afternoon.
Michelangelo crossed the door without even calling.
-Still training? -he asked rhetorically.-Well you shouldn’t be. Don’s weapons will do all the work.
Tired, Raphael stopped his training.
-They can’t. Only these.-he raised his sais. – Can beat’em.
-You better save your strength. They’ll arrive this afternoon.
-An’ I’ll be waitin’ for’em.- his practice dummy had the shape of a robot. That’s what he had ordered when they built it. He sank his sais into its chest, the same way the android had done to Leonardo. By turning around, he showed his scars, that were visible in his entire body. –I’ll get my revenge.
The little sibling sat down on his bed, and asked him:
-Is this what Leo had wanted?
Both Michelangelo and Raphael hated to discuss that subject, but lately the word Leonardo was everywhere.
-I’m sure of that.
Then, someone called, asking for permission to enter. It was Donatello, that announced that the battle was about to begin.
He conducted them towards the center of the room, where everyone was watching them.
-Now we’ll get in the outfits that we designed especially for this occasion.
-I ain’t gonna wear that.-Raphael announced by seeing the metal uniform.
-But you once wore one very similar to this to fight against evil.-Michelangelo said.
-Exactly. -he added.- Besides, it’ll keep us safe from the bullets.
Even though he didn’t want to, the argument his brother had given to him was more than enough to obey him.
To finish, Donatello showed them some modified weapons that shot electrical discharges.
-Electric nunchucks! Great idea.
-We’ve discovered that the only way we could win was through disconnecting them. That’s why the soldiers weapons fire electric bullets. So don’t forget, the armors are for the bullets, but they won’t be much help if they hit you.
After a while, the troops lead by the three mutants mobilized, occupying the only place that hadn’t been surrounded by powerful electrical barriers.
When the sunset finally took over the landscape, about twenty metal soldiers appeared out of thin air and landed in the place they’d planned.
-Fire! - Donatello ordered from the battle front.
Like his brother Raphael was longing for, one of them landed right in front of him. With a terrifying rage, Raphael launched himself onto the soldier. Even though its power and size was superior to his, the helplessness he felt while watching his brother dying gave him an incontrollable strength.
With one hand, he was able to remain stable on top of the machine, and with the other one, he managed to pierce its metal head.
The robot immediately fell to the ground, and stopped working.
At an amazing speed, the robots were disconnected, and soon you could hear chants of victory.
But then another sound had begun. Nobody knew where it came from, since all the robots had been completely disconnected.
-Up there!-someone yelled.
Everyone stared at the sky.
There were hundreds of androids crossing the skies, like a swarm of bees.
-My God.-Michelangelo heard one of his men saying.
-Keep firing! - Donatello yelled once more.-Do not let them land!
They were too many. Sure they had destroyed dozens of them but an enormous amount was able to reach land.
Raphael was in charge of one when another enemy grabbed him an insect, and hit him, causing him to pass out.
The next ones falling were Michelangelo and Donatello. The younger sibling was able to feel how they grabbed him and took him away, leaving behind thousands of dead bodies.
But they both were still breathing, and when they opened their eyes, they found themselves tied up against a wall.
-Welcome to my humble torture room.
That voice was tremendously familiar. Without any doubt it must be…
-Oruku Saki!
-I am glad you remember me, Raphael.
From the shadows, like he used to do, entered the greatest enemy the turtles had ever had.
-Since we are all gathered, I would like you to meet someone.-he clapped his hands twice.- Please, come in and introduce yourself.
A shadowy figure opened the door and went close to Shredder.
-But it’s…no, impossible.
Indeed it was Leonardo, who was presumed dead for almost a year from then.
-I am delighted that you still recognize him, but he did not talk much about you.-his laughter echoed through the room.-Neither is he capable of such.
-It can’t be-Donatello cried.-Leonardo help us!
But his once missing sibling didn’t move a single muscle.
-As you can see, he completely obeys to all of my commands, and if he doesn’t, observe.-he made a slight pause, to offer him one of the katana he had on his belt.
-What are you going to do?
-Leonardo…sink the sword in your chest.
-No!-they screamed at the same time.
He had become Shredder´s puppet, so with an incredible ease, he managed to kill himself. Shortly after he fell on the cold floor, and closed his eyes forever.
-What a pity. This subject did not turn out the way I wanted.
-Yer…despicable.-Raphael murmured while trying to pull out the handles.
-And there’s more.
Pressing a single button, the chamber completely transformed, opening a huge hole that lead outside.
-What is your plan?
-That, can be explained by me.-A third figure showed up. It was Baxter Stockman.
-You’re in this too?
-Who do you think that created these deadly machines?
Raphael growled, trying to take off his handles again.
-I hate’em.
Stockman turned around to face Shredder.
-Can I pick which one of these marvelous creatures will be our next subject?
Donatello decided to join the conversation:
-Subject? What kind of experiment do you have in mind?
-You see my reptile friend, Shredder needs a general that can lead his troops, so I invented a fabulous experiment that can control the mind.
-Experiment that has failed. - Shredder angrily commented.
-But that won’t happen again. There are some rules. One of them, and I used to thought it was the only one, was that the body had to be dead.-he stretched his arms and proceeded with the explanation.-But besides that, the subject has to have an innocent soul and a relaxed body. In other words: He must be content with his death.
-Pick me.-offered Raphael.-But free my brothers.
Just when his two sibling were about to complain, Stockman interrupted:
-Remember that it has to be an innocent soul.
-So…-Michelangelo muttered.-It has to be me.
-Don’t ya even think so.- Raphael exclaimed.- There has ta be another way.
-Release me.-the youngest ordered.-But promise me by your honor as a ninja, that my brothers will get out of here alive.
Shredder agreed and Stockman took off his handcuffs.
-No Mikey!-Raphael screamed.
The turtle looked down to the gigantic precipice. It was less than fifteen stores high.
A gentle breeze ran through his face. His efforts not to cry were in vain and soon his sobs became audible.
His brothers’ screams also became louder:
-No! Don’t jump! Please don’t jump!
Michelangelo raised his arms and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to see his siblings cry again, and like Leonardo once did, he was willing to give his own life for them.
-It doesn’t matter how much, not even how, but live for me.-We’ll see each other soon Leo.
One last scream that came from Raphael filled the entire room with sadness, before Michelangelo jumped into the void.

To be continued?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah! I loved your translate! I preffer to read this in english... Damn spanish!
Heyy I want to say to mc that thanks.... If I hadn't your help I won't upload this on tmnt forum... And thanks tou you reader too, and I hope that you liked
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

No problem kingdom! I'm just glad I could help. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Surprised 8O OMGsh, you better finish this! Don't you DARE leave us hanging, like "What the rain can't erase."

Leo jumping into fire to save his brothers, only to survive and be taken by the Shredder, be hypnotized into doing everything the Shredder commands, then JUST to torture the remaining three! That's a new low, even for someone like the Shredder.

Mikey= innocent soul, Raph= murderous hothead. I admit I kinda found that funny.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

You made me cry! Meanie! I'm just kidding...well not about the crying part. I loved it!

Waaaait I thought Leo was already dead? Crazd, I'm confused!!!! Enlighten me please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Did you read it? They are fighting a huge android when Leo get's the idea that high temperatures will kill it, so they try to lure it to a burning building. They try everything to get it to the building, but Leo uses himself as a decoy to lure it in. He goes in the fire but doesn't come out, so he's presumed dead. Blah blah stuff happens blah blah blah, the other three are captured by Shredder, and he orders Leo to show himself and to drive his katana into his chest. Better?
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Well yes, but I thought Shredder said they already knew the subject had to be dead for the mind control. I just assumed since Leo had been mind controlled, Shredder found his body and used it as a puppet. I probably just interpreted it wrong. I do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 am

Hey! thanks to read! Crazd I'll finish the story don't worry!
And leo's girl I'm glad that you liked! I wrote this specially for the people of forum!
See ya people!
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 pm

*eye twitches* Please don't say you lied! This story is to the point where I can't imagine what's next, and it's driving me krazhy!! Update soon, please!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 am

Heey Crazd I need time to write! I had a lot of exams, I'm writing a book.... But don't worry I'll finish the story Smile
Oh! and I'm so happy cause you liked this!
See ya soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 am

You're writing a book?! What's it called?! What is it about?! Tell me, I'm rabid!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 am

Yes I'm writing a book since 2 years ago... It's a long story, so I can't explain in this... I'll try to translate or I'll try to say if mc can translate for me, but It's too work...
Well I think I'll finish the second (and last) part of don't say anything, just jump today Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm

He's right. The book he's been writing has about....200 pages, maybe more? Unfortunately I'm not a super translating machine. Sad

Oh and sorry guys! It was my entire fault! I was meant to update this on Wedenesday but I wasn’t being able to do so and then I had to re-do the freakin’ thing because electricity went down!! Curse my slow internetz! T_T Once again, I hope you can all understand it, since english’s not my main language, I’m not a professional and it’s past 2 am here. All the credits for writing such an awesome story go to kingdom. He’s one shell of a writer. Big grin

Did we create a modern myth?
Did we imagine half of it?
[…]
Save yourself
[…]
The secret is out
[…]
So don’t forget to breathe tonight
Tonight is the last
So say goodbye
[…]
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye…

A modern myth by 30 seconds to mars

Raphael, after Shredder’s very little dissimulated laughter, let out another incontrollable scream.
His brother Donatello felt on his skin the same pain and impotence that had travelled through his body some time ago, right after Leonardo’s supposed death.
The incontrollable memory gave him a chill.
Out of the four brothers that had come to form that unique family a long time ago, only two poor tormented souls were left.
The scientist personally untied the two prisoners, just like Shredder had promised.
Raphael ran towards the cliff, trying to see if the youngest of his brothers had really sacrificed himself.
He quickly had his eyes on Michelangelo’s motionless body.
Donatello approached him and took his sibling away from the edge of the cliff.
-He won’t come back...-He whispered.-He won’t do it either, Raph.
Raphael felt his hatred coming back. “Won’t come back” he thought, trying to convince himself.
They both looked down for a second and also last time. Michelangelo’s blood began pouring from his head, soaking the ground.
Just when Raphael couldn’t contain his tears anymore, a small blue ribbon appeared in front of him. Without being able to avoid it, he looked a few inches away. It was Leonardo.
He leaned on Raphael’s shoulder.
“Am I dead?” – He thought for an instance.
That moment was really magical, because just for a moment he stopped worrying about Donatello, and he was even able to forget about Michelangelo.
That time was so special that he actually thought that everything could be just an awful nightmare. Of course it could, if it wasn’t for that terrible pain caused by his brother’s katana, going through his plastron and chest.
-My time has come.-He said before falling on the ground. For a second he was able to open his eyes. The soil was filled with blood.
“Is it all mine? Or does a part of it belong ta Don, since he’s stopped moving?”
He came back to reality too late. He was too weak to move. He closed his eyes again.
-Do not let them die.-Raphael heard from the Shredder.-Or else you will pay with your life.
One last tear fell down his face before losing his senses.

“Remember those times we used to do nothing?-Michelangelo commented.- Do you remember how good my movies were? And my games?
Raphael didn’t want to reply, since according to his standards, it wasn’t worth it. Donatello, Michelangelo and him, had just embarked on a ferry that from what they had heard, it was going toward Japan, and those had been the first words that any of them had spoken.
-Remember...-Continued Michelangelo.
-Dontcha understand that it’s all over fer us!?- Raphael shouted.-Ya gotta look to the future.
-Raphael.-Donatello murmured while making some gestures with his hands.-Don’t yell so much, they’re going to find us.
-Find us? We’re gonna save their lives! If they don’t accept us, too bad fer them!
His brother paused for a second before answering:
-Without them, we’d be lost too.

PROJECT DONATELLO INICIATED
PROJECT LEONARDO INICIATED
PROJECT MICHELANGELO INICIATED
PROJECT RAPHAEL INICIATED
I was so excited to be accepted by the human kind, that I lost my way.”

The turtle with a red mask suddenly woke up. He was anesthetized with a mask which contained a potent narcotic. He grabbed it and angrily took it off.
Right after that, he looked around: It appeared he was in some sort of testing room with several empty beds, and a ton of surgical instruments.
He recalled that Leonardo had severely wounded him, but when he looked down, he noticed his plastron had been totally rebuilt.

That memento unleashed a great fury inside of him. His purpose now was to find his missing brother, kill the lying Shredder and still fulfil the request Michelangelo had whispered to him before his death.

PROJECT DONATELLO AT 29%
PROJECT LEONARDO AT 43%
PROJECT MICHELANGELO AT 42%
PROJECT RAPHAEL AT 17%

He yanked the door with a kick, provoking a loud noise. He was in a corridor with several dozens of door, so he had no choice but to try out each one of them.
And what exactly was inside them? Extremely similar rooms to the one Raphael had awakened.
In a room that was different from the others, there were four big desks with lots of papers on them. What really surprised him was that the word Raphael was in one of them. He grabbed it and read the rest of that document.
“Raphael, I have a special surprise for you, but you have to face various tests to get it. If you follow my game, you will find what you are really looking for.
Yours sincerely,
Oroku Saki.”

PROJECT DONATELLO AT 47%
PROJECT LEONARDO AT 61%
PROJECT MICHELANGELO AT 64%
PROJECT RAPHAEL AT 38%

Even though the fact of taking orders from his worst enemy seemed impossible, he had no other choice. He tore the letter apart and exited trough the same door.
The last door took him to a completely different scenery.
He was now on an antique ballroom, decorated with robust columns, some varnished wooden benches and a pair of lamps of a rich golden colour.
-Where’s the exit? - He commented quietly.
Unconsciously, and luckily for him, he stared at the ground, and found a huge shadow on it. He raised his head instinctively, and seeing that he was being assaulted, he jumped, thus avoiding the attack.
The attacker went back to his original position. He was an odd character that carried a shell, a blue mask and was armed with katanas.
Raphael recognized the enemy right away. It was impossible not to do so.
-Leo!-He shouted.-It’s me, Raph. Dontcha remember me?-At that time Leonardo looked up.
His eyes were completely bloodshot and had a strong reddish colour. –Yer eyes...

PROJECT DONATELLO AT 49%
PROJECT LEONARDO AT 67%
PROJECT MICHELANGELO AT 65%
PROJECT RAPHAEL AT 40%
-Of course I remember you.-Leonardo calmly replied.-My beloved little brother.
Raphael didn’t know what to say, he just remained still, waiting for the attack. He also didn’t know in what to believe anymore. Had he really become one of the Shredder’s allies?
-Listen, they’re controllin’ ya.-And added- But dun worry, I’ll getcha outta this.
Leonardo began laughing.
-Get me out of here to go back to eternal darkness?-he started running toward Raphael, who was only able to avoid the attack. –You’re going to take me back to the sewers?
-At least dere we were together.-Raphael whispered.-The four of us.
He began walking while saying:
-You are so naive Raphael. Did you really believe all those things I told you? That protecting you was my priority?-His brother lowered his gaze in sadness.-Your sais.-Leo informed-Are there on the ground. That’s my priority.
-What if I dun wanna pick’em up? - He asked.
-That isn’t an option.-His leader responded while preparing for the next round.
Raphael chose to obey and grabbed his new electric sais.
-I dun want this.-He pleaded.
Leonardo spent less than a second analyzing his opponent.
-I love your look. It reeks of sadness. Just like your body. I love when you look at me like this.-It was almost impossible to find someone sadder than Raphael.
-Leo, please, remember who ya are.
-It’s exactly because I remember who I was that we must fight.-And then he finished by telling.-You always wanted to be the leader, right? Beat me and that position will be yours.
Leonardo made a sudden movement, starting to run towards his brother again. Raphael readied himself, for each time his brother tried to strike. All of Leonardo’s tries failed. With an amazing speed of reaction, Raphael hit his adversary’s hand with one of his sais. Unconsciously, he let go of the weapon.

PROJECT DONATELLO AT 50%
PROJECT LEONARDO AT 85%
PROJECT MICHELANGELO AT 75%
PROJECT RAPHAEL AT 44%

Leonardo dropped the other katana, and instinctively put his hands on his head. There was something about him that started to go wrong. An intense headache began to interrupt any commands from his brain.
Raphael quickly approached him and wrapped his arms around him. He was scared.
-Calm down Leo.-he told him.-I won’t letcha die. Not again.

PROJECT LEONARDO AT 89%

Out of the blue, the turtle in a red mask felt that someone was pulling him back, precipitating his brother to the ground.
Before he could even look up, Leonardo’s katanas were buried in both his hands.
Raphael was about to scream but he just kept shouting his sibling’s name.
-Shut up.-Ordered a strangely familiar voice.-You will not interfere on his transformation.
He proved that his worst thoughts were right. He had Michelangelo next to him.
-Mikey! Be reasonable! Help Leo.-He said, trying not to howl of suffering.-Please.
Michelangelo just stood by his side, watching how Leonardo went back and forth, crying in pain.
-Even if I wanted to, there’s nothing I can do. This is the reason why the experiment failed.
-What?
-That Project Leonardo failed, and by activating it, he’s started to transform.
-Into what?
-A monster.

PROJECT LEONARDO AT 91%

-In return I.-Michelangelo explained while chuckling.-Am the perfect project.
Raphael ignored Michelangelo, and kept looking at his brother, squirming more and more. He could only watch him suffer.
-Mikey help him. I’m beggin’ ya.
This time it was Michelangelo who ignored him.

PROJECT LEONARDO AT 98%

-Looks like it’s about to get ugly.-He commented in the end.-So I better get going.
-Where’s Donny?-But Michelangelo was already gone.
The katanas buried in his hands started moving, like if they were alive. Next they got up from the ground and went towards their master. Just as planned, they sunk on his body, causing two extremely deep wounds.
-Leo! - He yelled while desperately trying to reach him. With hands that were still bleeding, he tried to pull the swords out but it was useless. The weapons refused to move.
PROJECT LEONARDO AT 99%

Just like his brother had planned, Leonardo’s body completely changed. The few human DNA in him had now mutated into a horrible and gigantic monster.
Raphael stepped backwards, wondering if the creature could grow even more.

PROJECT LEONARDO AT 100%

The monster, without stopping for one second, stretched his arm, trying to grab his brother, but the last one jumped, causing one of the elegant columns to fall. The pavement, and basically all the room resounded at the noise.
-Leonardo!-He screamed. But Leonardo had lost his sanity. The only reply he got was another strong attack. The beast failed and another column fell down. There were only two, perhaps three of those supports, so it wouldn’t take long for the building to collapse.
Leonardo, or at least what was left of him, realized that and so he tried to make the columns fall. Raphael had no choice but to stick one of his sais in his arm, and try to control him.

But the monster was too powerful and hit both Raphael and the column.
Before he could stand up, the roof started vibrating so much that one of the walls came down, then the rest of the room, burying the two brothers under tons of rubbish.
Under the endless darkness, hundreds of small drops began to fall over the buried bodies.
It would take a long time for the rocks to move away, by using only a three-fingered hand. It was Raphael, whose body was sore and full of blood.
He looked around, and since he couldn’t see Leonardo’s enormous body, he lay down on the rocks. Just when he was about to shed a few tears, a big pile of rocks started trembling, pushing Raphael to the cold wet ground.
It appeared both of them had survived the avalanche. Leonardo looked tired.
Raphael tried to articulate several words but once more the monster tried to grab him. With a quick jump, Raphael reached his brother’s head.
-Ah!-He yelled while sinking his weapon in Leonardo’s neck.
The beast fell on the soil, staining it with the blood that was pouring from his neck. He still tried to cover the wound but his strenght betrayed him, so his hand stopped moving.
Raphael didn’t have time to mourn, because after an alarming “bip”, something completely exploded.
Everything, absolutely everything remained silent, except of course, the rain.
He barely managed to get up, but limping, he was able to find and then lean on a firm stone. The sound of a sword being unsheathed made Raphael instinctively grab his sais. It was Leonardo. Again. He had recovered his original form.
Just like he remembered.
With clumsy steps, Leonardo started approaching him. His katanas fell on the way. He threw himself against Raphael, who instantly grabbed him.
-Kill me.-Begged the dying older brother.-Or else they’ll control me again.
It was then that Raphael really felt a pain travelling through his entire body.
With his hand, he touched Leonardo’s shell, and stroke it, like if it was a treasure. Of course that he had denied his request:
-I won’t let’em do it.-He assured with one of his sais in his hand.
Leonardo, without a warning, began to cry. His sibling watched him. He had never seen him cry before.
Using his last strength, he grabbed his muscular hand, the one with the sai, and forced him to jab it into his plastron.
When Raphael took the weapon off of Leo’s body, Leonardo knew that was his last breath, so he decided to spend it on giving Raph a smile.
-Thankfully, I was starting to get worried.-Without being able to contain himself, he hugged him with all his might. He had embarked on a dream which he’d never be able to wake up.
To his horror, his brother’s corpse began to fade. It was time to say goodbye.
-Leo.-He stated while drying his eyes.-Now I remember why I’m alive. I’ll avenge ya. Ya and Mikey.
At a speed that Raphael considered insulting, the body disappeared, like if he’d never existed. Except perhaps on Raphael’s heart, who stared at the sky before drowning in tears.

PROJECT RAPHAEL AT 60%

To be continued?

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm

....... 8O I. Am. Speechless. Kingdom, I salute you for writing something so effin' epic. I am sitting here, shaking with bugged-out eyes from too much exposure to the Genius!

Oh yeah, you're there too, mc.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 am

First of all Mc you're so sweet! Thanks to translate this! Smile And second, crazd Thanks to read this, and don't be exaggerate! I'm not a genious! I only write some stories that I'd like to see in the official serie....
MC thanks other time, without you, I wouldn't did the text
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Kingdom, stopped thanking me. Now. XD And stop saying Crazd's wrong because you truly are a genius! ;P
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 am

I'll say one more time thanks my friend for your help
Back to top Go down
Sam.Ryouji

Male
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello!
: D
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 am

This story is just EPIC!
O_o

I really couldn't wait for the next part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don´t say anything. Just jump.   

Back to top Go down

Don´t say anything. Just jump.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: