TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreamtopia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Dreamtopia Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dreamtopia Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Do you dream? Yes, of course. Do you dream about the TMNT? I sure did! I'm-a gonna share it, but share yours as well, whether or not it had something to do with humanoid terrapins.

It starts out with me, watching the 1987 series on tv, when I get sucked and get dubbed the name Bon Bon T_T. I see my brother, but he has a Shredder outfit on (1987 shredder), but it's all made of, like, rusted copper. The Party Wagon rolls onto view, and the ones inside tell us to get in, cuz right behind us is 2k3 dragon Shredder.

Blah blah blah, don't remember, blah blah blah.

We have a monster in our custody, and we teamed up with two wolves with similar power, and we need to get the monster to Quarry and the others. So, we're in the cave, we find Quarry. She agrees to take the monster. The monster sneezes, the cavern begins to crack. The wolves try to stop it, but they aren't powerful enough, so they ditch us.

There's more, but I don't remember! And it was exiting too! Darnit!

Ok, next!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok. Here it is like a promised in the Women Vs. Men thread.

I don't remember much, except I was dancing with my friend at what looked like my other friends house. Then the same friend who's house it looked like I was in's mother (who died quite a few months ago) appeared, but it wasn't like she was better or anything. She still looked like when the brain tumor that killed her started to make it hard for her to talk, move, etc. So then I went outside to find my old neighbor, and that's about all I remember.

Yep...my dreams rarely make sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Huh, you're telling me! Sometimes I start out as someone then I end up as someone else entirely.

Like last night's: I was Mikey (hey, my dreams ARE biased by the fact that I am a Fangirl), and every time he get's hungry enough, he turns into this...thing...that it's only objective is to find something and eat it. I call them Hunger Beasts.

Somehow, it ended up as ME as the Hunger Beast, same exact one. And trust me when I say, you do not wanna find out the feeling of changing from big to smaller, from warm to cold blooded and back again, and to feel murderous and hungry then feel guilty afterwards.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 am

one dream (tmnt) i was running and then i fell and then i was doing a test then Don runs in pushes over my desk and tells me i can not beat his perfect score of 100/100 then the shredder comes in with derringer and knocks out my maths teacher (horray!) then he turns on me and tell me i better listen to Don then because i'm laughing so hard i fall in my chair then .....

i'm in my house and my mum tells me to stop watching TMNT i say no and she goes to get ready for a flight with her friend in his jet i try to talk her out of it but then she brushed me off then i call the guys and they talk her out of it and my mum is still alive... i guess you can't escape real life even in your dreams, yeah that was about 2 hours before my mum died so yeah i'm sorry for posting that...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 am

ok....here is one of mine dreams....

I was with my 3 best friends on a boat sailing to an island for summer vacations. The boat was inside a bigger ship (yeah, dont ask...). After a while a storm began and it was raining cats and dogs. We decided that we ll bath outside in the rain, and we did just that! The next day we arrived at the island and I realised that I havent packed a bag with me except for my handbag. I also realised that I had little to no money too! My friends start walkingto the hotel, but when I told them why are they going to different direction they told me that they had resisted to different hotels. As I was on my way to my hotel I started to realise that this isnt the island on which we were supposed to be. But my friends didnt listen to me. At last when I arrived to my hotel I recognised it as the hotel in which Ive stayed last summer....on another island. I was starting to get totally confused. Then my phone rang and it was my father. He asked me how was the trip and if I had settled down at the hotel room with my roommate. I asked him: "What roommate? Im alone here." Yet he insisted that I have a roomate, and he was ready to come here and check me. And then out of nowhere came a man (a gorgeous man I should say) and he told me that he was my boyfriend and Ill spent the nights with him cause he was my roomate! I was starting to gat in panic, but somewhere there the dream ended and I dont remember anything else....
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph and Don
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 am

Once I dreamed that I was with the Turtles in the school where I go, and we hunted demons. It was fun. = D
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:59 pm

my latest dream was i was on a cloud a pink fluffy cloud when suddenly it began to rain and then the cloud got smaller and then i fell and then i woke up

i hate falling dreams -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreamtopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamtopia   Dreamtopia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamtopia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: