TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:00 pm

I don't know.... to me it seems like half the people who go on this forum just disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 pm

I know, right? It's almost like the internet got wiped out in every place except NA
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

NA? I'm in NJ
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm

NA as In North America. I'm not in NJ, hell, I'm not in the States so that's basically the only explanation that might work.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 pm

lol whoops
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 pm

That's okay. Guess only a Canadian would get that one, eh? Lol, now I'm being a stereotype. Think I might ride my pet moose to Tim Hortons and then go visit Santa in his igloo now Wink
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm

lol.
Have you ever seen Hetalia?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Nope. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm

It's an anime where all the countries are personified as people. It mainly focuses on Italy (title character), Germany, Japan, America, Russia, England, France, and China, but there are many other reoccurring characters such Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, and Canada plus others.
It's really funny and if you want to watch it here are the links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7TMiUS3Ks
(Sub)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_i-XL_fm6E&feature=relmfu
(Dub)
Each episode is is a little over 5minutes and very funny! I recommend it!
(It makes fun of stereotypes, that's why I brought it up.)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 pm

haha I love making fun of stereotypes. I went up to this guy in Seattle and asked him what he named his pet moose, and if he'd like living in an igloo. He looked at me funny and walked away....
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:25 pm

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm

I know, right? My friend also went to London this summer, and she went up to a random Japanese dude and used a funny accent and said to him, "Preez do not subtitle me,"... I laughed so hard when she called me that day.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

ROFLOL! That's is too epic!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah, me and my four best buds, we're strange people.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm

So are me and my group of friends. LOLz
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 am

haha, yep^^
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 am

yeah, I just got my hair cut, because I come from a very round-faced family and I looked freaking ELEVEN for god's sakes, and my best friend didn't even recognize me from the back even though she and I went to the PNE together the day before and constantly sat behind me so she wouldn't get wet on the flim-flam (our name) which is basically like splash mountain.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm

lol that's funny.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:55 am

yeah. Some things never change. Like Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Is Sophie your friend?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah, She's the one who went to London. She's absolutely the most PSYCHO gorl I have met in my entire life, but i love her to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Psycho friends are great. I've got one too!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah, I know right?I've got, like, five and I'm pretty psycho when you get to know me, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9