TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Empty
PostSubject: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay, so I was racking through my brain for some plot bunnies (because Lord knows I need them Grumble >_> ) and I thought up a TMNT/Percy Jackson crossover! This takes place after The Last Olympian. So the guys are of course, you guessed it TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA DEMIGOD TURTLES! Yay! (Still am thinking about how they are though Dead ) and anyways I was having a bit of trouble with their cabins. Raph and Ares is obvious, and I've put my hand down firmly for Mikey and Apollo (just start smiling and laughing now if you get this), but both Leo and Donnie are giving me trouble.
I was thinking one of the Big Three for Leo, most likely Poseidon, but I can't decide if I should do a different god (Like Zeus, etc.). That one is easy.
Donnie is hard. Now, I know everyone is thinking 'Athena Cabin' right now, but hear me out. Athena is one of my top 2 choices for Donnie, the other is Hephaestus, God of Forges. This is like building stuff. And he builds everything for him and his brothers and I quote Annabeth and Percy here:
' "Isn't your mom the goddess of inventors?" I asked.
Annabeth glared at me. "Yes, but this is different. I'm good with
ideas, not mechanics." '
-Percy and Annabeth, Percy Jackson and the Bronze Dragon, The Demigod Files

So, there's that argument. Donnie is good with mechanics and Hephaestus kids are good with mechanics. But that counter argument is Daedalus, Son of Athena. You know, from Battle of the Labyrinth that had all that stuff on the laptop and built the wings, etc.
So what do you guys think. When everything is decided, I'll type up a preview of a part for you guys and eventually the story. Don SO please help me out! Cibi Leo and Raph Chibi Mike and Don hug me
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Leo: Posidon (I have my reasons, one is if he was the son of Zeus, that would go to his head...)

Raph: Oh yeah, Ares...no hesitation

Mikey: Apollo, for more than one reason. One: yes, he's happy and smiles a lot. Two: whenever you see him, the sun comes up. Smile

Donnie: ... Yeah, that's difficult. Athena, smarts mostly. The one feature that defines Donnie is that he's an Einstein.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for your input! Big grin Yeah, I'm pretty sure Leo's going in Poseidon.
Percy: My brothers are a cyclops and a turtle?
Me: *shuts book*
And Donnie's now has a 65% chance of Athena (it's going to go up with each person, but yeah, now that you said that it's a really good chance of Athena, but I'm still like. 'The building, the building!' inside my mind that won't go away. Whatever Rolleyes Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm

My take on Annabeth saying she's not good with mechanics was that that trait pertained to her specifically and others might be better with mechanics. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

True I'm pretty sure Don is in Athena now.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Yeah, it's like Thalia is daughter of the God of the Sky, and yet she's afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Personally I think you have all the right ideas. And, like, the second I saw this post come up, I was like, "Yup. Raph is in Ares."
I've been a turtle fangirl since I could walk, and a Percy fan since five years ago! I love the idea of a crossover between them! Keep up the awesome ideas!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Wait, are you doing this as a fanfic or an RPG? If it's an RPG, then I'll want to join....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah!

even though i've never heard of percy jackson i could learn ^~^
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:31 pm

It's a fanfic, Raphael011, but I was thinking about an RPG to go with it.

Angel, only if you want to, but I highly recommend it. It is such a great book series!
PREVIEW COMING SOON! Just have to finish some chapter for some stories...
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Just call me Roxie or Razy, saves ya the long title Wink
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

K, Roxie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?   TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT and Percy Jackson Fans Can I have some help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: