TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rainy Day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
Rainy Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rainy Day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:17 pm

( I don't own Graceling.)

Raph

Lana shook her blonde head and looked out at the moon. Her outfit was a bit more conspicuous than Belle's, because of the bright orange color, but Mikey seemed to like it.

That knucklehead.

"I don't understand it. They should be in this storage area, but Don isn't picking up any heat signatures. Unless..." She looked through the grimy skylight. "Crap. We have less time than what we bargained for." She stood and leaped off the roof, doing a flip and landing on her feet on the pier.

"Whataya mean by that?" I asked worriedly.

"I mean that without Darla's smarts, Vallory is being an idiot and is going to fly Belle out of the country. Darla left just before I did. Now it's just Vallory, Master Katar, Etsosuki and an army of ninja spies."

"You're master is in on this?" Leo asked.

"I guess Belle never explained. Katar is evil. He trained us to be ninja spies and hench... people. None of us except Belle realized this. That's why she trained with the tribunal for four years, to keep away from him. When she got back, she already had plans to leave. She begged Darla and I to go with her, but she left before we could decide, using what Vallory did to her as an excuse." Lana looked at the ocean, and then said, "We better get going if we're rescuing her."

Belle

My back was throbbing. I guessed it was probably infected, but I couldn't know for sure. I tried to move, but Vallory had used a double pheonix death knot: The more you move, the tighter it gets.

Maybe she wanted me to lose a hand.

I kinda wished Lana were here right now. I knew she wasn't under Katar's spell. She was probably trying to find the guys right then.....

But me? I was sure I wasn't going to make it out of this one. At least, not alive.

Leo

"So, what does your master want with Belle then?" I asked Lana as we started running.

"Right now? Either he's going to blackmail her into being a weapon of mass destruction, or Kill her. She knows too much about him. So do I, but he thinks I'm an airhead and a minor threat, but not Belle. You see, she's *Graced."

(*Book called Graceling, anybody who's read it woud understand.)

"She's what?!" Mikey asked.

"Graced. It's like, a special gift. She's graced with two things, which is extremely rare." Lana said. "It makes her dangerous. I mean, really dangerous."

"Well, I want to know a bit more about this 'Grace' thing." Donnie said. He pushed a button on the remote in his belt, and the Battleshell showed up. We piled inside.

"Belle has Graced fighting. That means if she's really trying, or really angry, nobody coud beat her. Her second grace is.... well, she's.... 'close' to the six elements."

"Six elements?" I asked.

"Water, fire, earth, air, metal and spirit. She was born with the two graces, and in her elemental Grace, she's particularly close to air. She can control it, bend it to her will. She can't do that with any other element."

"Why didn't she tell us?" Raph asked.

"She probably didn't want you to worry, or fear her. She really loves you, Raph."

"Now I'm worried for her, not that she'll hurt us." Mikey said. "'Sides, she wouldn' do that to us. We're family to her."

"I guess that makes you guys family to me, too." Lana said shyly. Mikey grinned at her.

"So... you're master wants her as a weapon? Air isn't all that harmful is it?" Donnie asked.

"Tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones? Do I need to say more?" Lana asked him sarcastically.

"No." I said. "Yoou don't."

"But there's a greater chance that he'll just kill her. Or She'll kill herself. She'd rather be dead than have her powers used for evil, trust me."

"Are you Graced?" Mikey asked Lana.

"Yes. I have one. My Grace is stealth." She said.

"Cool," Mikey said enviously.

"You can tell you have a Grace by a person's eyes. If they're two different colors. Mine are yellow and blue. Belle's are Green and red. Darla's are brown and purple."

"What's Darla's grace?" I asked curiously.

"Intelligence."

"Does Vallory have one?" Raph asked.

"No. It's another reason she's aways been jealous of the rest of us." Lana smlied a bit, then frowned. "Katar has one though. He can cloud your vision of reality with words. Belle and I are immune. I have a feeling you are too."

"Why?" Don asked.

"You didn't tell him where Belle was." Lana grinned.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
Rainy Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rainy Day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Nobody's replying.... am I starting to make this story suck or something? Cry

Mikey

Lana led us silently to the wharehouse. I was impressed, she really was stealthy. She actually made Hisomi - Shisho look like Raph in a field of rat-traps.

Hehe, Raph in a field of rat-traps...

I shook myself out of it and looked in through the skylight. I could see a big crate. It had 'Dangerous Animal' written on the side.

"Nice pun." I said sarcastically.

"What?" Lana asked.

"Well, there's a person sized crate in there with 'dangerous animal' written on it. I was merely saying that is a horrible pun if Belle's in there."

"Speakin' o' horrible puns," Raph said behind me. "May I inroduce ya to da king of bad jokes, Michelangelo!"

"Ha ha look at the funny mutant." I retorted.

"Raph, do ya want your girlfrien back or not? Cuz we aren't getting her back by standing here yapping. Shut your traps!" Lana said. She lifted one section of the skylight and tied a rope around her waist. Leo held on as she sllid down and busted the lock on the crate. She opened the llid. Inside, I could see a weak figure.

"Hey," Lana whispered as she slid a gag off the shadowy girl inside. "You OK?"

"I'll live. Hopefully." Belle said in a weak voice.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Two disobaying pupils. I see we shall not have to mete out punishment for you two." Katar's voice floated up here.

"Katar." Belle said angrily. Leo held Raph back, wih help from Don, as he tried to get to his Belle.

"You knew it was me, Isabelle. Why do you sound so surprised?"

"That was anger, not surprise. You know your tricks don't work on me." Belle snarled.

"Or me." Lana put in. Leo lost his grip on Raph, and he dove through the skyight. Leo groaned, but we followed.

"Raph!" Belle said longingly.

"Bells! Are ya OK?"

"Yes."

"I know when you're lyin Bells." He growled.

"So.... I'm less OK. But I'll live."

"Belle." He warned.

"Fine! So I wasn't planning on iving through this. So what? I'm worthless." She said, sadness in her voice.

"Do we have ta go over this again?" Raph groaned.

"You are far from wortless," Katar said. "You are the perfect slave. Powerful, deadly. If I could clone you," He began.

"You can't clone a Grace." Lana said.

"And we won't let you cone Belle anyway," I added.

"She's our sister." Leo snarled. "And you. Can't. Have her!"

"Try and stop me." Katar challenged. Raph growled and charged him with his sai in his hand. He swung, and Katar knocked him down, ebowing he pressure poin in Raph's neck. A violent gust of wind blew him off his feet, and I turned to look at Belle, leaning on Leo heavily with her arm outstretched. Katar got back up and glared at Belle.

"Don't. Touch. Him. Ever!" She gasped.

"You're almost out of energy Isabelle. You'll either tire out or die in the next few hours." He smirked. Vallory and Etsosuki came out of the shadows.

"Mikey!" Leo said. "Get Belle someplace safe. We'll take care of them." I nodded and picked Belle up, bridal style, running out the back door and into five ninjas.

"Do we really have to do this while I'm protecting my sister?" I asked. They nodded. I kicked one in the face, ducked as another two charged, causing them to run into each other, and then did a leaping split kick on the other two. I looked back once, at the brawl that was coming into play, and then ran, straight to April's.

I came in through the window. "Knock knock!" I said. April came into the room, towel drying her hair after a shower. She looked at Belle.

"What happened?" She gasped, dropping the towel and helping me settle my sis on the couch.

"I dunno! She's exhausted and dying and beeding- wait, she's bleeding?" I asked, looking at my red hands. We rolled her over, exposing a long, infected cut on her back. April's eyes widened.

"First aid kit and towels. Now!" She said.

I held a green hand to my forehead. "Yes ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 pm

This? Sucking?! Let me put it to you this way, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw you updated. I have to admit, I've never heard of Graceling, but now I want to read it! Anyway, I love your Fics! Seriously, I was having a really crappy day, and this totally cheered me up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:29 pm

No no onononono!!! There's been two reasons why! I've been grounded frm the computer due to bad grades, and I've been working on a ton of other stuff, like work, finishing requess, and oher personal things. This is a cool story! Don't give up!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks guys, and I was JKing anywasy, I know people like this. I was just checkin, ya know... seein if evrybody still liked readin it...

(One question. What would you say if i told you all this has beeen eading up to my major potline? That this action, and joke- filled intro was just the beginning?)

(Duh duh duh!)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 am

O0O seriously?!!!!! ^O^ AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Leo

After Mikey got Belle out of the storage building, about a hundred ninjas stepped from the shadows.

"Oh, shell!" Donnie said, taking his bo off his back. Raph, Lana and I followed suit, grabbing our weapons hastily. It would be... interesting. With one of our strongest fighters gone, and counting the factt that these guys were tougher than foot, plus adding Vallory, Etsosuki and Katar.... The odds didn't bend in our favor.

"We need more fighters," Raph stated blandly. I agreed.

"And more fighters, you shall have." A girl dropped down in front of us, holding a bo. Sixteen ninjas dropped after.

"Darla!" Lana cried out happily. Her ninjas charged, and we were left with the three experts.

"Okay. Raph, you get Etsosuki. Don, you get Vallory. Lana and I'll deal with Katar." I told them, and Don and Raph spit off, running after their charges. Lana and I waited as Katar emerged, unscathed, from the battle before us.

"We could solve this peacefully." Katar told me. I gripped my katanas. "If you give me Isabelle, I will leave you and your brothers unharmed."

"Don't count on it." I snareld.

"You do nott want to do this, Leonardo."

"Yes. I do." I said. "You mess with my family, you mess with me."

"Isabelle is not your family. She is a monster." Katar said. A fog began to crawl in my mind, but I shook it off.

"I'm too strong for you."

"Spiritually yes. But not physically."

And with that, he charged us.

Mikey

April worked on the patient while I watched, transfixed. I wanted to turn away, remind myself that this was my sister who was dying in front of me, but my mind wasn't listening. Meh, my non-geniusness was catching up to me.

April got up and shoved me out of the room. I assumed she was wrapping Belle's entire torso, I didn't know he full extent of the damage.

She could already be dead.

No, Raph wouldn't let her die.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Mikey

"Is it safe to come in yet?" I called through te door.

"Yes, Mikey."

I opened the door and walked in, one hand still covering my eyes, and turned left to the couch. Or, what I thought was the couch before having a dining table rammed into my gut.

"Ow!"

I heard laughter, and turned, my hand finally falling from my eyes. Belle was looking at me, smiing weakly.

"Man I wish I had a video camera." She chuckled, then winced.

"Don't worry Belle. I'm right here." I said. I heard people say it to dying people on TV.

"I'm not the one I'm worried about, bonehead! Go help the others, I'll be fine." She snapped. Even when on the brink of death, she stil sounded menacing.

"OK. Don't die while I'm gone!" I hoppped onto the window sill and jumped into the night.

"Anybody call for a Mikey?" I asked as I walked into the fightt.

"No." Raph said. He was locked in combat with Etsosuki.

I looked over at Leo. He and Lana were fighting Katar, and by the look of it, losing. I ran up behind Katar and kicked him, sending him flying over Leo's head.

"Thanks Mikey. Wait.... why aren't you with Belle?" He asked.

"She told me to help you."

"And you listened? Mikey, she needs somebody to take care of her, she just hates admitting it." Lana said as she pnched Katar. He grabbed her fist and twisted it before throwing her into me.

"April's with her."

"Helpful." Lana said sarcastically.

"Are we talking or fighting?" Leo asked. I whipped out a kunai and hrew it at the ninja master. He caught it between his palms.

"We're losing."

Donnie

I finished Vallory and locked her in a crate before running over to help Leo, Lana and Mikey. They were having trouble with Katar. I could see why. For an old guy, he had fast reflexes.

I whacked at him with my Bo, without much luck. This was a fight I knew we weren't gonna win without Belle or Raph. I ran up to Raph and hit Etsosuki over the head.

"Go help Leo!" He nodded and I checked to see if Etsosuki was still concious.

He wasn't.

It was five against one, and Katar could see that with all of us, it would be hard for him to win.

"Scum! I will have Isabelle, maybe not today, but I will have her!" He threw a smoke pellet at us, and was gone as we coughed and the smoke cleared.

"Coward." Raph muttered.

"Lets go see Belle."

(Yeah, it was short, but I'm tired!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

Ninja, vanish!

Vanish to where, Master Katar?

I don't know, anywhere but here!

Lol!

Short and sweet, the best way to go in the middle of the night, huh?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am

Pretty much. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Raph

Belle was lyin motionless against the couch. At first I was worried her cut had.....that she was..... but, then I saw her chest move up and down, and my panic left me. She was a fighter.

"How is she?" Leo asked April.

"She fell asleep about twenty-six seconds after Mikey left. I think her worry for you guys was what kept her awake." April smiled. "Tea anyone?" The four of them nodded, and April put the kettle on. I sat on the floor next to Belle.

"She's going to be fine, Raph." Leo said.

"I know. I just... I don't want to leave her side until she's better." I looked up at her.

Leo smiled. "Kay." He walked into the kitchen with the others. I stroked Belle's hair, smiling at how peaceful she looked.

"Belle heals fast," Lana said, startling me. But then again, stealth grace. "It's because of her connection to spirit. Though her connections to air and fire are a lot more powerful."

"That's understandable. I mean, with power like hers, she should be able to heal quick."

Lana nodded. "The downside is that it almost always scars."

"I thought she ony had the one scar," I said.

"Only the one you've seen. She has about fifty scars, mostly because of Katar. When he was mad, he took it out on Belle." Lana kneeled next to me and Belle, turned Belle's head, and lifted her hair, showing me a white, raised scar on the back of her neck, half hidden by her hair.

"He did this to her?" I breathed. Lana nodded sadly, then let Belle's black and scarlet hair cover the scar again.

"This is why she never wears her hair up. There's also one on the back of her left shoullder." Lana said softly. "He thought that since Belle was the toughest, he could hurt her all he wanted. He was evil!"

"I know. And we haven't seen the last of him. Something that evil always comes back."

"You said the same thing about the Garbage man and he came back! Why do you have to jinx it Raph?" Mikey complained as he entered the room.

"That guy woulda come back if I neva said it too, so don't come cryin' ta me!"

"Mikey, Raph!" Leo callled from the kitchen. "Stop fighting! I've already got a headache."

"Fine, fearless, have it your way!" I yelled back. I heard him groan, then a thump I presumed to be Leo's head hitting the table. Lana, Mikey and I laughed.

"Mike, turn the TV off, I'm tryin' ta sleep," Belle groaned. I looked up.

"Let her sleep," Lana said. I nodded and we walked over to the kitchen, where I burst out laughing again. Leo's head was on the table.

Leo

Belle woke up as we carried her to the lair. She didn't talk, just yawned, stretched, then buried her face in Raph's shoulder. I didn't blame her. If she felt as tired as she looked....

Raph put her in his bed, then came down to watch a movi with the rest of us. We were all tired, but I doubted if we would get any sleep. Not tonight.

1 Month Later

Donnie and I were watching the news, Mikey and Lana were in his room reading comics and Belle and Raph were sparring in the dojo. I sighed and flipped to another news channel.

'In other news, there has been a rash of burglaries, expertly pulled off, by a single person. A witness explains he saw a teenage girl, no older han seventeen, with black and red hair and bright green eyes robbing a store on the lower east side. Police have no record of any person matching this description, though they are keeping their eyes open. Now, here's Tom with the weather....'

"Raph!" I yelled as Donnie rewinded. As he entered the room, Don played the cast back.

"You think that's...." I nodded. "You're crazy!" Raph exclaimed. "You know she'd never do anythin' like that!" He pointed his sai at the TV.

"Red dye dosen't show up in black hair," Donnie said quietly. Raph looked at us. We called Mikey down, made him watch it.

"No," He said, shaking his head. Belle came sliding down the banister a second later.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She asked brightly. Don hit play. Belle looked at us darkly, the red flecks in her eyes starting to glow.

"I see where this is going. You think I'd do something like that?! I thought you knew me. I though you were my family. Leo, you told me I wasn't an outsider with you. I see even the mighty leader tells lies." She turned on her heel. "Good riddance." She ran through the front door. Raph tried to go after, but I stopped him.

"Let her calm down. She'll be back."

(Duh duh DUH!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Duh duh duh is right! Angry Belle on the rise!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:42 am

Belle

I went to April's to ask her for refuge, only for one night. She said yes, and I lay awake, tossing and turning, a million thoughts going through my mind.

(If you've heard Taking Over Me by Evanescense, that's basically how Belle feells right now, mostly about Raph)

I stared at the ceiling of the living room, remembering everythin. The two months I'd spent with the guys. They were my family, or, I had thought they were. Now, I wasn't so sure. I wasn't going back to them, not after this. I thought of where I could go. I had liked South America when I lived there for a month. Or maybe I could go back to the Ninja Tribunal.

I liked that idea. The tribunal would be the perfect place to go. I finally fell asleep, thinkiing of how much better it would be when I was there.

"May I ask where you're going?" April asked me the next morning as I packed. She was lending me some clothes, and I had most of my weapons on me.

"Japan. Just.... just don't tell the guys, Okay? I can't have them following me." I said. April handed me some food for the trip, and I took it graciously.

"Why can't the guys know?"

I turned on the news, and she watched the remaining footage of what the guys thought was me, a robber. Her eyes widened. "They think I'm doing it." I told her quietly.

"Guys are so thickheaded sometimes."

"So you believe me?"

"Of course I do, Belle! I know you. You aren't the type of girl to do that." She hugged me, and I smiled before pulling away and thanking her. I left through the window, traveling to he airport by rooftop. There was a direct flight to Japan, so I hid in the cargo bay, ready to go to my masters again.

I opened my eyes as the plane neared landing. I jumped out, my parachute catching me as I fell over the water. I knew the way to the tribunal from here, but the journey would take two days. I only hoped I had that long.

Raph

"Leo it's been almost three days. I don't think shes comin' back." I said. He sighed.

"Maybe April's heard from her." He said, pulling his shell-cell from his belt and dialing. "Hey, April. It's Leo. Have you heard from Belle lately? Really? That's great! Do you now where she is? Why can't you tell me? She made you promise? What if she's in danger? I know it's Belle but..... She left the country?! Why? Because I'm an inconsiderate jerk?! What?! April!" He pulled the phone from his ear. "She hung up on me!"

"Belle's gone? Where?" I asked desperately.

"She wouldn't tell me."

I growled and threw my hands up. "Perfect! My girlfriend ran away because of my brother the inconsiderate jerk!"

"She was commiting crimes-"

"She's gone Leo, and he crime spree continues. What do you think of that now?" I stormed off, leaving my brother with his guilt.

Belle

I got to the villiage of the tribunal and entered the Lap of the Gods. Four peope were there before me, bowing before the tribunal.

"Masters," I said, bowing upon entry.

"Isabelle. This is a surprise." Chikara- Shisho said. She'd always liked me.

"Yes, Shisho. I was hoping to return for more training."

"Of course, Isabelle. We told you you may return when you finished training two years ago. We say the same as such now." Khan- Shisho told me. The four humans had turned to face me.

"These are our acolytes, Joi, Faraji, Adam and Tora." I nodded to them. I thought I recognized those names from somewhere.....

Later, Joi and I were sharing a room, and I asked an ill- fated question.

"You know the turtles, don't you?"

She glanced at me sharply. "Yes, I do. Why? Do you know them?"

"I thought I did." She sat next to me against the wall.

"Tell me," She urged. So I did.

Raph

I looked off into the setting sun in frustration. I was sitting on the same roof where Belle first said she loved me. She tried to run, but I never let her. Now she was gone, and I couldn't have stopped her, even if I tried.

I missed her. Longing and fear filled my heart, worry for Belle. Sure, she coud take care of herself, but she was as hotheaded as me. That was why I worried so much.

Belle

"Wow. I thought they were more trusting than that.'' Joi said.

"So did I. I just hope Raph's giving Leo heck about it right now." I muttered, and Joi laughed.

"He probably is." Joi smiled. "Knowing Raphael, he's probably getting into trouble to blow off steam."

"Probably," I agreed.

"Anyway, you should get some sleep, Belle. You've had a long journey."

"Thanks Joi." I curled up under my blankets, my eyes closing, my mind filled with thoughts of Raph.

Mikey

I could tell Raph was going nuts. So were everybody else. I didn't point out the obvious, that she had a cell phone, but instead, I snuck out that night and called her.

"Hello?"

"Belle? It's Mikey." A pause.

"What do you want?" Belle asked tiredly.

"I want you to come home. You're my sister and I miss you."

"I'm not coming back Mikey. You guys decided that for me."

"I never thought that was you. Jeez, Belle, you're my best friend. Just.... If I promise not to tell the guys, can I come see you?"

"It's a long trip." I could tell she was smiling.

"So I'll come live with you. It's no fun here without you."

"Will you bring Lana? I know you two are dating."

I swore inwardly. "Yes, I'll bring Lana."

"Okay. As long as you don't tell the others. I'm with the ninja tribunal."

"Cool. I'll be there in three days."

"See ya soon Mikey." She said. "Oh, Mike? Leave your shell-cell. They'll track you."

"Yes ma'am."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 am

I doubt Mikey will leave his shell-cell. I think he's planning something...heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Mikey

I finished packing some stuff, mainly comics, and stared at my shell-cell, lying on my bed. It would be the right thing to do to bring it, and then Raph and Belle would be back together. It was killing them both inside being apart. All Raph did nowadays other than train was listen to Evanescence, Belle's favorite band. Especially My Immortal. It was some sad rock song about people being apart.

I picked up the shell-cell, and was about to put it in my belt, but I promised Belle I wouldn't. I sighed and put it down, then sneaked to Doonnie's lab, where he was asleep on some blueprints. I quickly grabbed a turtle-tracker and stuffed it into the lining of my bag. Then, I got Lana and we headed off.

Belle was sitting in the lotus when we arrived two and a half days later.

"Dang! She's asleep!" I mock pouted.

"Mikey, you and I have had this discussion before. Meditating and sleeping are two different things." Belle said camly.

"No." I teased. "Not in Mikey's world."

"So, mighty supreme lord Mikey, what do you decree we do instead of meditating?" Belle mocked.

"Read comics, eat and sleep!"

"Wow. What a world." Lana said, rolling her eyes. "Good to see you cuz."

"Good to see you too, Lana." Belle stood up frim her lotus and turned to face us. "And, of course, supreme lord Mikey," She smirked as she came up and huged us.

"We missed ya, Belle." I smiled. She looked down at the floor.

"You've had a long trip. You must rest." She led us down the hall to a room, and pushed us in. I could definately tell she was upset about something.

Belle

I managed to collapse on my bed before sobs wracked my body. I grabbed a picture from beneath my pillow. It was one Don had taken, and Raph was piggy-backing me around the lair. My head was on his shoulder, my arms loosely around his neck, and we were both laughing.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now," I whispered, a tear falling on the picture.

Raph

I lay on my shell with Belle's CD blasting in my room. I held a picture to my chest, the same one Belle was holding, and stared at the ceiling. "Don't know what's goin on, don't know what went wrong, feels like a hundred years I, still can't believe you're gone."

"Raph?" Leo called through my door.

"I already said I didn't wanna talk!" I yelled.

"I think you do. If you're gonna be this upset about what I said to Belle, we need to talk."

"Fine." I grumbled.

[Yup, short, but it's been nearly a week since I updated, so I rushed. More up soon! Wink]
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Please Mikey. Convince her to come back!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Don

Raph refused to leave his room, so Leo and I went out on a run on our own. Mikey was missing. I assumed he had run off to join Belle. They'd been good friends from the start. We all missed her, and guilt was eating away at Leo. I felt kinda bad for him, but he had been pretty inconsiderate.

Pain and longing were eating away at Raph, too. I didn't really know what I felt... I missed her, for sure. I was so used to her being around, even if it was just her smile, her laugh, a flash of red and black as she and Raph chased each other around......

Leo and I skidded to a halt on a roof where we saw two girs our age, chasing each other and laughing. One had auburn hair, and dark blue eyes, and the other had hazel hair and gray eyes so dark they almost looked black. Their hair fell down to their ribs, and was perfectly straight. The one wih the hazel hair turned and saw us, the other girl bumping into her.

"Hello." The first said brightly, tucking some hair behind her ear. "And how are you?"

The auburn one giggled.

"Fine," Leo said hesitantly.

"My name is Maxine. And this is my adopted sister Rianne." She gestured toward the still- giggling girl. "And what's your name?"

"Leonardo. This," He pulled my arm so I was closer to him, "is Donatello."

"Those are long names." Rianne laughed.

"Most people call us Leo and Don. Or Donnie." I shrugged. "What about you?"

"I get called Max. People call Rianne Ri." Maxine smiled warmy at us. It was driving me nuts.

"Why aren't you scared of us?!" I blurted. Leo looked at me funny.

"We've seen a lot of wierd things." Ri laughed. "You're one of the most normal. Or.... not the most wierd."

"Hey, do you guys know a person named Belle? We heard she was living in NYC and thought we'd visit." Smiled Max.

"You know Belle?" Leo asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. She used to be, like, our buddy back in, like, Japan, when we were younger." Ri said.

"Well, she's.... she's.... gone." I said flatly. Maxine's eyes watered. She threw herself into me and started sobbing into my chest. I stroked her hair and let her cry, then noticed Ri was doing the same to Leo.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked. Max looked up at me and nodded, biting her lip. She waqs beautiful, her eyes mesmerising. If I hadn't been lost just looking at her, I might have noticed the small black flecks just next to her pupils. It'd be better if I had.

Maxine walked out from my room the next morning and flopped onto the couch next to me, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning." I said. I looked up from my book and smiled.

"Hi Donnie. Thanks for leting me sleep in your room last night."

"No problem. You had a rough night." She curled up next to me and sighed. I flipped the page as Maxine curled up and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled slightly as she sighed and closed her eyes. Leo came in a moment later and looked at me, a question mark printed on his face. I would've shrugged had Max not been on my shoulder. instead I just gave him a look. He nodded and walked off.

Mikey

"Belle?" I knocked on her door and pushed it open. She and Joi were both in bed, their breathing deep and even. The corner of my mouth pulled up and i put a note on Belle's bedside table. I looked at the picture of she and Raph that she was clutching to her chest. It was the same one Raph kept on his bedisde table.

I looked at the note one more time before slipping from the room.

Belle. We need to talk. TODAY! Find me when you wake up.

Your Bro, Mikey.

"You need to talk to me?" Belle asked as she walked up behind me.

"Yup."

"So talk." She leaned against a wall on the great balcony overlooking the ocean. I chuckled slightly.

"I know you're killing yourself."

"What?!"

"Being away from Raph. It's slow death, for the both of you." I said. She looked a me funny, and I pushed on. "You can't stand being away from each other. You regret leaving. You wish you'd stayed with my bro, where you belong. He wishes you'd stayed too."

"That is the smartest thing you've ever said to me."

"I know." I told her. She walked over next to me. "He misses you like crazy."

"I miss him as much, too." She sighed. "But if I'm not welcome, I'm not going back." She blinked back a tear. I pulled her to my chest, hugging her. I knew she needed it.

"You're family. Raph loves you. We all do."

"I know," She whispered, and groaned. "All this mushy love stuff's making me too emotional. Let's go spar!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the dojo.

An hour later we were eating lunch.

"So are you going home?" I asked.

"Give me a week to think about it. Meanwhile, you should probably get back to your brothers. You're too tightly knit to fall apart over me." She stood. "Why don't we go see if we can beat Lana at a game of hide and seek?"

"Impossible, but we can try." I grinned. Belle smiled back, and we walked off.

Rianne and Maxine

Maxine looked over at her adoptive sister. "I'm going for a run with Leo and Don. Ready to mess with Raphael's head?" she asked, smiling evilly.

"You know it," Rianne said, losing her giddy tone and shutting her eyes. She grew five inches suddenly, her hair grew about two inches and changed colour, and her features and muscles changed and became stronger. She opened her eyes, which suddenly changed to green, with gray nearer the pupils. She was he spitting image of Belle.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Ready to tear a family apart," Maxine said. The girls went their seperate wayys.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Raph

I looked up as Belle entered my room. "Hi Raph." Her voice sounded different, distant even. "How are you?"

"How am I? You left! I was bein' tortured!" I exclaimed. She looked a bit frightened.

"I know. I missed you." She said. She reached out to me, but her hand was skeletal, rotting flesh falling off the bone. She gigged. "Oopsy. I guess I pushed my power a bit too far." She started laughing.

"Belle?" I asked uncertainly. "Are ya OK?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I got a few new talents. I kinda messed up though." She frowned as her hand regrew. I didn't care what her hand looked like, I ran up and hugged her. She relaxed after a minute and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you Raphie." She whispered.

Belle

I lay in bed that night, thinking. It would be best for my old family if I stayed here. I mean, I caused so much trouble wih them, without causing any rouble at all. It had troubled me many nights who hat robber actually was, and why they were targeting me. Or, maybe they were targeting the guys, and using me to do it. That seemed more likely.

I told Mikey my theory, and finally convinced him and Lana to go home. But not unti after I had decided if I was going with them. I shook my head at Mikey, but we still shook on it. Or, tried, but it was hard, wih him having three fingers.

I was sure I should stay. I voiced this to Joi. She chewed her lip.

"I don't know, Belle. If you're heart is there, then that is where your soul and body should be too. If it makes you feel better, if you go to New York, I'll come." She bribed. I smiled and hugged her.

"You truly are a good friend, Joi. I'm glad I met you."

"And I you, Belle." She grinned at me. "Now it's late, and we have weapons with Juto- Shisho in the morning. I bet we should get some sleep."

"OK. Night, Joi."

"Night, Belle."

I looked up at the late afternoon sky the next day. I was tired, and Mikey was starting to push me a bit on the subject of leaving. I didn't openly voice this, mostly because I knew he'd say, "See Belle? It's a sign, you need to come home!" And I'd say, "Yeah, Mike, listening to you. It's a sign I've lost my sanity." And he's get upset and I'd apologise and he'd say I could make it up to him by going back to NYC.

I wasn't going back.

Mikey

I'd swung Belle a bit. I could tell. She was thinking about it, which was a good sign. She wasn't as good at thinking as Donnie, but she knew the truth when it was sitting in front of her face. I looked over at my duffel in my room. I wondered why Donnie hadn't noticed the tracker yet...

Leo

"I got it!" Donnie called. I nearly jumped out of my shell. I ran to his lab, where he was looking at a big screen. There was a small red blip on it.

"Mikey." He pronounced proudly.

"A red blotch?" Ri asked. Don nodded.

"A turtle tracker. Mikey, that turtle! I tought him all he knows about... anything." Don said. "Which isn't a lot, but still. It's Mikey."

A few hours later, Donnie and Maxine were in the lab. I found them there, Max crying into Don's shoulder. After she went upstairs, Don explained, "She was helping me in the lab when she tripped and knocked over the Turtle Trackers. I never got a lock on the coordinates and we can't fix it without reprogramming the individual trackers."

"Which means?" I asked.

"We lost them. Mikey, Lana and Belle. Max's upset, but I told her it'd be fine... I hope i'm right."

"I hope you're right too." I told him. "We can't really afford to make mistakes right now."

"She didn't mean to," Don told me.

"I know, and I accept that, but we almost had them. I really need to talk to them- all three of them. Especially Belle and Mikey."

"I wish I could say we could call, but Mikey left his shell cell here, probably on Belle's wishes. She thinks of everything."

"No, she dosen't. She's a ninja, it's all just instinct. And besides, Don, she knows you. She knows you put trackers in everything."

"I really wish she didn't know me wel enough sometimes." Don laughed.

"It's Belle. She'd find out, one way or another." I said. Don nodded.

"I guess so. I miss her. And Mikey and Lana, of course."

"I know. It's been more than two weeks. It's hard, after getting so used to having them around. I could maybe survive with no Belle for the rest of my life, but no Mikey?"

"Admit it, Belle's like a little sister to you. You miss her more than you let on, Leo."

"Maybe. Fine, yes, I miss her. I feel awful about what I said to her."

"You should. You know Belle just dosen't do that type of thing."

"You didn't stop me!" I accused.

"I was in shock, and thinking."

"Of what?"

"Reasons Belle might have to do something like that when we all know she detests crime. And criminals, and Purple Dragons, and Foot, and Karai, and - "

"I get it, Donnie, thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Whoa, fearless. No reason to get sarcastic with me. I'm the sensible turtle, remember?"

"Right."

Mikey

I walked along a mountain pass wih Lana.

"It's been two days, and I'm not sure I've gotten through to her." I said.

"You will, Mikey, I know you will. If anybody could convince Belle to do anything, it woud be you or Raph." She told me. "But Raph woud only be able to through immense guilt."

"Immense guilt. What if I told her I was dying inside being away from my bros, and that I won't leave unless she comes back?"

"Bull." Lana laughed. "She'd never believe that. If you missed your brothers that much, you'd be with them right now."

"I guess you're right." I reluctantly replied. "But aside from kidnapping, guilt, or bribery, I can't think of any way to get her to leave."

"Mikey!" Belle ran up the pass and threw her arms around me. "It was horrible!" She gasped.

"What was?"

"It was a vision.... or a dream, I don't know, but it was awful!" She said. I patted her back.

"What do you mean, cuz?" Lana asked softly.

"I was asleep, and I saw me... or, it looked like me, but it wasn't my spirit.... but the 'me', or, the thing that looked like me, was killing Raph, and I couldn't stop it, and he died thinking I murdered him!" She started sobbing.

I looked at Lana. Her eyes were wide open. "It'll be ok, Bells. It'll be ok." I said softly.

"I would never kill him! I love him!" Belle mumbled.

"We know you do. I think it's time to make a phone call. Mikey, you bring Belle back up and lay her down, I'll call Raph." Lana said. I nodded and picked Belle up. She had stopped crying, because Belle hates showing weakness.

"If somebody's killed my Raph, they're dead meat," she growled. I had to lazugh. Only Belle could make a transition from Sad to Mad that fast.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Belle." I said, but after what she said, I wasn't so sure, and besides, there was still the question of who had been doing the robberies, because it sure as shell wasn't Belle.

Raph

I woke up to my Shell Cell ringing.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Raph?"

"Lana?!"

"Yeah. I was just checking to see if you were OK. I'm gunna hang up now, Bye!"

"Wait! Why were ya checkin up on me?" I asked.

She was hesitant on the answerin'. "Somebody..... somebody that we were staying with had a vision that a Belle lookalike was killing you."

"A Belle lookalike?" I repeated, uncomprehending, as Don would've said.

"Yeah, somebody who looks like Belle but isn't her?" She said as if it were obvious.

"You're crazy."

"Just don't let your eyes deceive you. Remember what Belle's like underneath." And with that, she hung up. I stared at the phone in my hand. That was weird... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:30 am

(Just thought I'd let y'all know, I'm not updating until somebody replies!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:49 am

Naw!! Just kidding! I was simply following your orders!!

Yay!! Belle's home--!! Die, potato!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:30 pm

(I don't own George of the Junge or Tarzan)

Raph

Belle was comin' and goin alot. I really hated his, and openly voiced it several times, but she didn' listen wel. It was Belle though, and I was happy enough just to see her. She made me promise not to tell my bros she was here, and I found that totally weird, but I never said so. We just kinda hung out, but she was more... stressed and uncomfortable than before. I knew she normally fine just being with me, maybe that wasn't enough anymore.

"You know you can trust me, Raphie." She said when I called her out on it. "Why wouldn't I feel the same way."

But still, she was always miles away, distracted, and her fiery red streaks were starting to look more copper than scarlet. She wasn't acting like herself. My mind constantly drifted to the short conversartion with Lana. Remember what Belle's like underneath.

My Belle. A fighter, constantly sarcastic, but supportive. Hanging with my bros, playing video games, pizza eating, fist swinging, back talking Belle. My best friend. This wasn't how she normally acted. Especially the skeleton hand thing. I didn't know what to think about her anymore, but she wasn't acting normal.

Somebody who looks like Belle but isn't her....

"Hey Raph." A voice pulled me out of my stupor. That new girl Donnie was dating. Maxine.

"Sup, Max."

"You wanna go for a bike ride? I haven't gone out on my baby for a while." She smiled at me, and I felt this nagging sensation in the back of my mind. I shook it off.

"Sure," I grunted, and she and I walked into the garage, where six bikes stood. One of them, Belle's, lay untouched since she left a month and a half ago. I knew she loved it, and I wondered briefly about why she hadn't ridden it lately. I stroked the finish, a jet black bike with red flames running down the sides. I smied at it before hopping on my own bike and peeling out, Max just a small ways behind me.

Mikey

"Raph's in danger. I can't just sit here!" Belle exclaimed. She was tossing her stuff into a duffel bag while Lana, Joi and I watched her.

"You coming?" I asked Joi. She nodded.

"I did promise her. Besides, I haven't spent some quality time with you guys in a while."

"Good. Pack. Go." Belle growled. She stood by her bed, her traditional Ninjitsu outfit on, sais in her belt, and as far as I knew, for the first time ever, her streaked hair pulled up into a high ponytail, making it so the tips rested at her shoulder blades.

"Whoa, the journey takes two days. Plus, a day plane ride." I said.

"I have a shortcut." Belle piped up.

"Of course you do. And the terrain?"

"Not that hard...Mostly."

"Not making me feel better."

"Your brother's in danger! We are leaving! Dawn!" She said firmly.

"Fine! I'll pack." I said. Lana and Joi nodded and I stepped out, letting the girls talk. She's gone completely nuts. Maybe Raph was the key all along. I thought as I repacked my stuff. They really do care about each other. Lana's and my relationship is much more easy going, joking, having fun. They're deeper than anybody expected for a coupe of hotheads.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" Lana whispered.

"Bacon!" I jumped and fell of he bed, my upper half spread over the foor, my lower half still tanged in sheets. "Akward."

Lana just laughed. "C'mon, Baconbrain, Belle's in a determined mood, if we don't hurry she miht leave without us."

"OK," I said, grabbing my bag and following Lana out of the room. Belle was pacing the hall, her hair still up, wich was weird for her. I was used to her hiding beneath bloodred bangs and streaked hair. In the morning light, as her hair swayed from her pacing, I could clearly see a scar on the back of her neck.

She was wearing normal clothes now, a black short sleeved Green Day American Idiot tour concert T-shirt and black sweat pants, with her favorite black boots. She was growling, gripping her sais unti her knuckles were white. Joi walked up a second later, carrying her own duffel, and she handed Belle a red hoodie.

"It's cold, and you won't be at your best to fight for Raph if you're sick." she stated, and Belle reluctantly slid the jacket on.

"Can we go now?" She asked impatiently.

"Yeah, we can go." I said.

"Okay, follow me, and I'll lead you to the shortcut." Belle jumped out a window, landing on the ground ten feet below. She stood waiting, and the rest of us hopped out, one at a time. Belle waited until we were caught up, then she ran into the bushes, leaving us to follow. We made it inside the trees, and then Belle led us along a trail for a bit. We were walking, because it was hot, and we needed to make our water supplies last three days, but also because the forest was dense. It was hard enough moving areound on the trail, and that made me really surprised about when Belle grabbed a machete from her bag and started wading through the vegetation. She looked back at the three of us, statue-like on the trail, with the machete raised.

"I'm clearing the bush for a reason, you know." She told us. We shrugged, looked at each other and trudged through after Belle, who was still hacking. I made sure to stay on the good side of the blade the whole time.

We were sitting in a small clearing beneath a big oak tree a few hours later. Flies buzzed arond my head, and I swatted them away. It was boiling out, but nobody really seemed that affected by the heat. Maybe it was just me. But it might have helped that we all poured some water over our heads after finding a creek. We were dry now, the water evaporated quickly. I whistled to break the silence that had taken over.

"How much farther?" Lana asked Belle.

"We should stop for the night in about six hours," Belle said. "Maybe seven. Then we'll have a nine hour journey the next day, a plane ride, and we're back in NYC."

"That's a lot of walking." I said.

"No, really?" Joi asked sarcastically. I smiled.

"Not all of it's walking." Belle told us simply.

"Ok, what else are you throwing at us?" Lana questioned.

"A swim, some rock hopping, tree climbing, vine swinging," She began.

"Your total George of the Jungle/Tarzan experience. Come, visit our gift shop, where we sell top-of-the-line rocks, sticks and random plants." I joked. Joi and Lana laughed, and Belle even cracked a smile. Te first I'd seen since her vision-dream thing.

"So if you're Tarzan, does that make Lana Jane?" Joi teased.

"More like George of the jungle, and his girlfriend.... I can never remember her name." Belle laughed.

"Watch out for that tree!" Lana sang.

"Hey, Mikey? Toss me an apple?" Belle asked. I threw it, and it was an inch from hitting the tree when she picked it out of the air and took a bite.

"Nice aim."

"Thanks. I was aiming for the tree," I lied.

"Sure you were." Lana chided.

"Belle?" A new voice asked from the trees. Belle's head snapped up and she reached for her machete.

"Belle!" Two teenagers stepped from the bushes, a boy and a girl, both white-blonde. They were obviously twins. Their bright blue eyes sparkled with delight and recognition.

"Seth? Sophia?" Belle grinned. "I haven't seen you since you were twelve!"

"Only two years. That amount of time passes quite quickly where we are from." Seth shrugged and smiled.

"Yep. We mised you, Belle." Sophia ran up and hugged her.

"Mikey, Lana, Joi, this is Sophia and Seth. I met them when I was studying with the tribunal, and haven't seen them since two years ago. They're from another dimension."

"Wow." I said.

"Hello, Michelangelo, Lana and Joi. It is a pleasure to meet you." Sophia said.

"How did you know his full name?" Lana asked.

"I believe you call it 'telepathy'." Sophia explained. "I can read minds. My brother, Seth, can turn invisible and phase through solid objects."

"Cool!" I exclaimed.

"Creepy." Joi said.

"Do not worry, Joi. We will help you on your journey and become friends. You may trust us." Sophia smiled.

"Good." Joi retorted.

"It is so good to see you again, Belle." Seth said. She smiled at the younger boy.

"It's great to see you, too Seth. So, are you coming to New York?"

"If you'll have us."

"Sure." I said. "You guys seem cool."

Raph

It had been raining a lot lately, and the storm drains were pretty full. I noticed this one day as Don and I walked around a sewer tunnel.

"You really like Max don't you?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, I do. She's amazing. And Leo likes Ri as much. Looks like now we all have girlfriends - oops, sorry bro." He said as I tensed up.

"It's okay."

"I know you miss her."

"Yeah. I know. I miss her smile. Her eyes." Her eyes are so different now...

"She was a wonder," Don agreed.

"Yeah. I just hope she finds her way home soon." For real this time. I thought.

"Leo feels awful."

"He should. He chased my girlfriend away."

"I know." Don said grimly. "He misses her too. We all do. With any luck, Mikey and Lana will convince her to come back."

"Yeah," I muttered.

Belle and I walked along the same swewr tunnel the next day. "Belle, I need some answers," I said.

"Like what?" she asked quietly.

"Why you're actin so different."

"What do you mean?"

"You ain't yourself." I growled. "You're actin so different. You aren't the Belle I knew." She stopped and I skidded to a halt next to her. I was right about her eyes. Instead of green and red, they were green and blue. Before the fully-formed thought could enter my mind, she shoved me against the sewer wall and kissed me.

This is NOT my Belle. I thought. She pulled away after that, and I felt the cold steel of a knife pressed against my throat.

"You're right. I'm not acting like Belle." She said evilly.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:26 pm

(Does anybody even read this anymore?)

2 Days before:

Belle

I shimmied along my branch of the massive fur tree we were climbing. As I suspected, a large tangle of jungle vines rested on the edge of my branch. I pulled my sai from the inside pocket of my red hoodie and grabbed one of the vines firmly. I wrapped one of my legs around it to steady my grip and hacked at the thick, rope-like vine. Soon, it came free and I swung to the ground, and into a patch of mud. Mikey and Joi soon followed, With Lana, Seth and Sophia not far behind. I heard them squelch into the same pach of mud that I had, earning an 'eew!' from Mikey. I swear, sometimes he is such a little girl!

"Suck it up, a little mud ain't gonna kill you!" I hissed. I pulled myself out of the mud and shook myself off. "There's a river coming up, it's very deep at first, but we'll have to rock-hop later to reach the mountain. Once we're over that, we only have a mile walk."

"You make it sound easy," Mikey groaned.

"It cuts a good six hours off our journey." I pointed out. "If you wanna be a wuss, take the long way and we'll let you know how saving Raph turns out."

"Be nice, Belle." Lana said. I shot her a hard glance. A look passed between us, and I knew it said, if this were Mikey, you'd do the same damn thing! So Imma save him while I still can!

"You two should stop fighting. We have a long swim ahead." Joi broke the silence.

"You two have an amazing way of communicating," Sophia told us in wonderment.

Lana laughed. "With a mind reader, I think Belle may have to lay off the mind-swearing."

"Hey!" I joked. "I'm not as bad as you were when you broke both of your arms falling down the stairs," I made a motion with my hands and whistled, then said, "thump!" Lana punched me. Everybody else chuckled, especially Mikey.

"C'mon, last one in the river's a rotten egg!" Joi said, and jumped up. Mikey grabbed er legs, causing her to trip, but then she used her kusarigama to tangle his legs and yank him down. She ot up, untangled her kusarigama so she wouldn't lose it, and then ran as Mikey picked himself up. She made it to the river before he did, and the rest of us watched from the safety of the water as they both went sprawling in.

"Time to go, guys!" I called. They looked over at me, grinned and then both wrestled me in. The fight wasn't long. Even in the water, a grace is a grace. I put them both in headlocks and kicked up to the surface.

"C'mon, let's go!" We swam off, and the others followed quickly. I hoped we wouldn't be too late.

1 Day Later:

We were safely in the cargo hold of the plane, hangliders attatched to our backs, and waiting as the plane hit the air. We had all changed clothes, and I was still wearing my 'American Idiot' T-shirt, because I loved that song. But I was wearing black jeans instead of my typical sweats. Why? Because my sweats were caked with mud, sweat and river water.

"We'll get him, Belle." Joi said quietly.

"I know. I'm still worried."

"You have righ to be, but we will save him." She told me firmly. I nodded. Sophia and Seth were sleeping a few feet away, and Mike and Lana were buried in his comics.

"What a group," I murmered, laughing quietly. "One mutant, four with powers, and four ninjas."

"The six of us are odd," She agreed. We smiled.

"I wonder if he even misses me. He's better off." I thought aloud.

"No, he misses you. I'm sure."

"Really?"

"Really."

1 Day later:

Raph

I looked at the knife and got angry. "Do it. Nobody aroun' to stop ya." I spat. The fake Belle smiled.

"Now where's the fun in that?" She teased. "I have you right here, I'm not jst going to kill you."

"Because ya can't." I said. It wasn't a question. Her expression wen hard, dark and cold.

"No, because a quick death'd be too good for you. I want you to suffer, you stupid, idiotic mistake!" she screeched. I rolled my eyes.

"Right. I'm a mistake."

"Stop being sarcastic!" The blade bit into my flesh. "I'll have your head when this is over!"

"Nobody loved ya as a child, did they?" I asked, supressing laughter.

"Stop messing with my head!" The blade finally seeped through my fesh, letting a drop of stick, warm blood run down my neck. I bit back my wince. I hated bleedin'.

"Ya mind pullin' that nice knife away?" I asked irritatedly. The fact that Belle's body was a good three inches taller than mine wasn't elpful to the situation.

"Yes, I mind. The knife stays where it is, you pathetic reptile! I should just give you to my sister, she'd deal with you!"

"An' who might that be?" I was bored now, playing for time.

"I believe you know her. Her name is Vallory. But I want to kill you myself."

"Never gonna happen," A new voice said from the shadows. Suddenly, faster than my mind could kick into gear, a hard gust of wind blew the fake Belle into a wall. And then, Mikey, Belle, Joi, two blonde kids, and another Belle stepped forward.

"Nobody touches my Raph!" Belle said. I pushed a hand to my neck and ran over to her.

"Is it really you this time?" I asked desperately.

"Yeah, Raphie, it's me." She smiled down at me, but the expression hardened as the fake Belle got up from the sewer wall.

Mikey pulled me away from Belle as she walked toward the imposter. "You shapeshifting witch!" I knew she would have liked to call her worse, but the blonde kids looked pretty young. Belle picked up the imposter by he front of her shirt, and lifted her till her feet didn't touch the ground.

"Put me down, Isabelle!" The fake snarled. Belle snorted.

"Yeah, that's gonna happen!" The fake's upper lip curled and her body chaned shape until she was an eel. Belle dropped her after the eel electrified her, and then growled.

"Graced with Metamorphosis!"

"What?" Mikey asked.

"She can choose what she appears to be." Belle took out her said and looked around for the eel, but it had changed shape again. What came up behind Belle was a rather large black wolf. I tried to warn her, but the wolf sunk it's jaws ino Belle's right shoulder. Belle screamed, then rammed the hilt of her sai into the wolf's ear. The animal fell back, and then changed into it's original form; Ri. The girl lay in a crumpled heap, her head letting out a stream of blood.

She got up a second later, and, since we were within shouting distance of the lair, she screamed. "Leeeeeo!"

He was there in a second, probably alerted by Belle's first scream. Don and Maxine followed.

"What happened?" Leo huffed.

"Your girlfriend just attacked me, my girlfriend, and is a shapeshifter." I said.

"What?" Don asked.

"It's true." The blonde girl said. "And Maxine over there has been hypnotised to do awful things by some man, Hamato Katar. He wanted Maxine and Rianne to tear the family apart, starting with Belle."

"Mind reader," Joi explained, gesturing to the girl. "She's Sophia, and he's Seth," she told us.

Leo glared over at Ri. "Leave. Now!" He shouted. Her face turned vicious, and she dove for Belle again, who kicked her away.

"I'll be back!" Ri spat as she morphed into the shadows and ran away.

"Belle!" Don exclaimed. "You're back!"

"Only to save Raph." She mumbled, turning away. "I should probably go now."

"Don't you dare leave me twice." I told her. I pulled her into a hug quick, before she could walk. "I won't let you!"

"Raphie, I-"

"Belle, we all want you to stay. I am so sorry about what happened," Leo said. "We know now that it was Ri who commited the robberies, and you were innocent all along. Our family's weak without all it's members."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Leo hugged Belle next. "I feel awful!"

"I'll stay, on three conditions." Belle bargained.

"Anything," leo promised.

"One: Joi stays with us, and becomes part of the fam. Two: The twins stay and become part of the fam. And three?" She grinned. "We need a family vacation!"

"Done!" Leo and Don smiled.

"Yeah, vacation time!" Mikey fist pumped. Lana kissed him. Joi and the twins smiled. I just hugged my Belle.

"I'm so glad you're back."

"Me too," She said. "I love you, Raphie."

"Love you too, Bells."

2 B Continued...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Dumb fake Belle...

Yeah, I feel like no one reads my fanfics anymore too. I hardly see anyone on since forever, maybe life gets to us all. Like me not replying often, I have time to sqeeze in some RPG time, but I can't read updates without getting caught and getting in loads of trouble. But look at how many reads it has. You have people visiting the forum reading it too, y'know. And I know a certain story that literally NO ONE replied to and she kept updating anyway. Don't lose faith, just get the stories off your chest and you make more than just the ones on this forum happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks, Craz'd. I'm glad I at least get your opinion on my stories, and I really appreciate it. It's always nice to have a budd who does that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2