TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first fluke human

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
My first fluke human Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My first fluke human Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

My first fluke human Empty
PostSubject: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 am

yeah this has to be the first thing that i've drawn that came out right i'm so happy so i thought i would post it up!!
sorry its so big and sideways i took a photo then emailed it to myself before downloading and uploading it onto the forum so the image isn't very good

sorry!!

Hope you guys like it!! ^~^
My first fluke human 01042011
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
My first fluke human Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My first fluke human Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 am

Wow... wow. That's excellent.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 am

Thanks!! ^~^ i'm glad you like it!!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:21 pm

It's great! For someone your age, you have talent! You should follow a career in Arts! I hope you draw a ninja turtle soon. I'd love to see how you draw the guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 pm

oh i did but i kinda really stuffed them up i mean they really suck but i might soon if i can give them some justice

heheheeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first fluke human   My first fluke human Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first fluke human
Page 1 of 1