TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 5997 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm asking for advice

Go down 
+3
Leo'sGirl
Livi
FallenAngel4000
7 posters

What should i do?!
Contact the police
I'm asking for advice  Voteendtx60%I'm asking for advice  Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Tell the principal agin
 0% [ 0 ]
Tell my dad again
I'm asking for advice  Voteendtx675%I'm asking for advice  Voteendzq0
 75% [ 3 ]
Keep it quiet for a bit
 0% [ 0 ]
handle it myself
I'm asking for advice  Voteendtx625%I'm asking for advice  Voteendzq0
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
I'm asking for advice  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm asking for advice  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

I'm asking for advice  Empty
PostSubject: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 am

Hey guys i know that i can turn to you guys for good advice so here comes my problem

1. there is a girl at my school known for the amount of b*tch fights she is in.

2. she hates my guts

3. The other month i don't know how but she got my phone number and texted me saying she's gonna bash me up

4 i contacted the principal and she told me too tell her if anything else happens

5 my friend Cathy gets bashed up- by the same girl

6 she tells me i'm next

7 when she is about to hurt me i stick out my leg and she trips over (it was raining) and falls into mud

8 she hates me even more

9 on the bus she pushes me forward and nearly pushes me to the ground.

10 i got hold of two bars and pushed myself back so strongly she toppeled over and i ran off the bus all the way back home.

11 she followed me

12 and she knows where i live

13 and quite frankly i'm starting to believe that i'm in one of those movies

should i contact the police or tell someone else cause i'm really scared
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
I'm asking for advice  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm asking for advice  Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 am

Tell your parents and principal that she has actually made physical contact with you and if they don't do anything, get the police.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 pm

I agree with Livi. Make sure they know the extent of the situation. If they think it's just another kid talking trash to you and "hurting your feelings", they won't take it as seriously as they should and take the necissary procautions to keep you safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

thanks guys this really means alot to me

i've already talked to my dad and the principal again and the're considering the possiblity of getting the police involved if any other contact with the girl is made!

^~^ thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 pm

No problem! That's what we're here for Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:47 am

Oh man! And I thought some girls hated my guts at school.

Ok, I'll try:

Talk to your parents. I can't stress this enough. Tell them what she is doing Your family is your safe haven and love from stuff like this. They are your family and they love you. And besides, they might tell you of a similar situation that they've been in. I'm very sure they can tell you the best advise there is.

(Please don't kill me, I'm religious. And it does work.)

Pray about it. If she's scaring you that much, He is the one person that can give you the most relief. And plus, if you tell him everything that she is doing to you (without the swearing, of course), you'll feel good afterwards.

And finally,

Confront her. Tell her how this makes you feel, usually they'll stop and you've got another friend. This is a very scary thing to do, so you can have a little time to work up the courage. But confronting her is the most important step. You can't hide behind someone and let them do everything. Stick up for yourself. Don't be a Doormat (a cool comparison thing I learned a long while back. Doormat=get's stepped on a lot=too scared to stick up for themselves. Buldozer=get's everything out of it's way=bully)

Well, that was a little dumb. But please, don't kill me over the praying thing. I really truly believe it will help in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 am

No dude don't worry i'm a budist well i am now i used to be a christain but i won't go into that now my dad got me into religion we my mum passed on so yeah i get what your saying ^~^

thanks Crazd i am already thinking about the confrottation as you guys know i'm one to stick up for others but no one is really ever there to stick up for me the only thing is she is in year 9 and well let me say this straight- HUGE!! Heheheh ^,^'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm

I agree with most of you. You should really talk to your parents about that. If that girl tries to hurt you, tell your parents to talk with your principal to find a solution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Talk with your parents!
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone! ^~^

i really didn't think that these many people would give me advice thanks guys this really means alot to me T~T
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Yeah, Angel, keep talking to your dad, especially if it gets worse. 9But if it gets better too so he doesn't worry!) Just remember, she may only be abusing you and other people because she could be being hurt by someone at home, it doesn't have to be physical, but it could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm asking for advice    I'm asking for advice  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm asking for advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Randomness-
Jump to: