TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Accident

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Accident Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Accident Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Kingdom wrote something! Again! And I translated it poorly! Again! XD
Anyways, enjoy.

The last thing Leonardo heard before going to sleep were several words of contempt uttered by Raphael towards the rest of his family.
Lately, he had been having a very weird behaviour.
He had changed a bit. Just like all of them.
“My sons, I am dying. From this moment on, Leonardo, my student and your brother shall represent me. I know that this is not something that I can easily decide, but soon I will stop breathing, and I know that he can guide you to happiness. Do not waste his help.”
Those were the last words that the old rat was able to articulate. Shortly after, he was resting in peace.
On that moment, Raphael clenched his fist, feeling an enormous wrath travelling through his body and from that moment on, he had turned that poisonous pain into an uncontrollable fury.
Every night he slept thinking about that the saddest moment of his life, could have been the greatest success he could’ve ever imagined. He told himself many times “How am I gonna be happy if I can’t reach my only dream?”
Raphael had changed. A long time had passed since he’d abandoned his personality, but nobody cared. Because of that, no one knew what was running through his mind. “Time will heal him”. The great leader commented several times.
The first thing Leonardo heard after waking up was several screams. Those screams belonged to Michelangelo. He also recognized another scream, this time quieter, which came from his own lips. Then it was followed by a big silence.
Leonardo left the room without even putting his mask on. While he was running to the second floor, he was able to hear another one of his brothers yelling:
“What have you done!?”
Leonardo feared the worst, and while he was turning his gaze down, he thought of Raphael. He thought wrong, because he had no idea how serious the situation was.
He could only see Raphael, but the blood on his hands alarmed him. Raphael covered his face, staining it with that red liquid.
Leonardo quickly approached him. He was injured. Or so he thought.
He grabbed his hands and inspected them, but the blood wasn’t his.
Another scream drilled Leonardo’s head:
“What have you done!?” he repeated.
Leonardo turned around. It was Donatello.
The only one missing was Michelangelo.
Leonardo wasn’t a fool, and by seeing Donatello’s condition, and unless Raphael had been fighting with a street gang, he was almost sure that that blood was Michelangelo’s.
When he heard one more scream, Leonardo pushed Raphael because he was slowing him down.
He finally reached Splinter’s old room. That room had been decorated with things that the humans had thrown out over the years, with the purpose of looking like a traditional Japanese room. Michelangelo was lying there, trying to get up while also trying to cover the wound on his chest with his hand.
Leonardo lay him down against his will, while he called for Donatello.
With an amazing speed, they gave him first aid. Michelangelo couldn’t stop complaining and moving but they still managed to disinfect the wound, and wrap several bandages across his body. But the wound was very deep. And also deadly.
“Am I going to die?”
When those words reached the ears of Splinter’s substitute, he felt like someone had stuck a knife in his heart. The blue masked turtle gently stroke his brother’s shell. He smiled, trying to sound honest when he answered:
“Of course not!”
Even though that phrase cheered him up, Michelangelo started breathing hard. Not even Leonardo kept hope when his sibling began to cough just by trying to move his lips. But he was the leader. He had to have faith in something.
There was nothing Leonardo or Donatello could do for him.
Meanwhile, Raphael remained petrified, staring at his hands. Soon after he started punching himself while mumbling:
“Imma murderer”
He didn’t lack intelligence, and he knew that what he had done would bring him severe consequences.
“It’s official. Michelangelo’s dead”
Raphael felt even more ashamed when both his siblings turned around and threw him a death glare. Donatello went close to him, and without a warning, punched him as hard as he could, throwing him several feet back.
Leonardo didn’t show any signs of wanting to stop him. While Raphael was getting up, Leonardo grabbed the sai that had fatally wounded Michelangelo, and ordered:
“Go away. You are no longer welcome here”
Raphael didn’t even reply. His sentence could have been much worse than that.
He truly had changed a lot.
He grabbed the sai that was on Leo’s hand, opened the door and got out, making a loud noise. But in truth, he really didn’t want to go. He was leaning on the door, waiting for one of his brothers to forgive him and let him in, and they knew it.
After a few silent and anguished seconds, Raphael slowly fell on the floor, and put his hands in his face, trying to silence a hopeless cry.
But the cry that more cost to bear and that echoed throughout the entire tunnel was Leonardo’s.
He managed to get out of there alive he thought, but, and before he got out, the word “exile” penetrated his mind.
And this time for real, he embarked on a journey which no one could care less.

Last edited by mcazevedo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Hey Mc! Thanks to translate this! I hope that any people will like it
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Wow this is beautiful is a bloody kindy of way!

i loved it soo much

but i can't believe Mikey is dead
i would never forgive someone who did that even if it was my brother

Beautifuly written Lost please keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Whoa. I am at a loss for words. (And that's coming from someone who talks almost as much as Mikey sometimes). Wow. It was amazing! Poor Mikey! But, I don't blame you cuz Donnie and MS are both dead on one of mine....
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am

That was awesome. It was well-written and deep. I was glad i got to read it!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Thank you so much! You'll read something mine soon...
Ohhh and Raphael011 Like I said, I'll still trying to read yours
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 pm

It's OK if you don't really understand, I have trouble with languages other than English. Especially French. Lets just say, my French teacher and I.....don't get along...... Wink
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Do you study more than 2 languages?

Well more or less I study more than 2 too... Spanish, catalan and english
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Spanish, English and French, though I'm still amatuer at French, and I barely know any Spanish.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:39 pm

French is kinda like catalan....
And I talk in spanish and catalan cause they're my maternal languages... And english... I love english language, but I know that I need to still practice and that's I'm doing in tmnt-forum Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:45 pm

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Haha. You and I are on the same boat, Raphael01. I'm also learning french but I barely understand what french people are talking about. I have no idea how do I get such good grades...XD
I can speak perfect English, portuguese (my mother language), a bit of Spanish and a bit of French. Oh and once again, great fic kingdom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: