Welcome to 4062 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The Last

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Michelangelo's bandana whipped around his face wih the unforgiving wind. It stung his eyes, and he pushed the tails behind his shell. He looked out at the battleground with unshed tears. No matter how many times he visited, it never got any easier.

Mike's hands clenched, and he turned his head away from the rooftop, the dark surface stained red. The rain hadn't washed the bloodtains away. Nothing could. Nothing would.

As Mike stood over the roof, he could hear the fight. He could hear he anguished screams, the whistle of a katana cutting the air, his family's voices. He dropped to his knees. He was trapped there by his own sorrow.

He remembered that day. The day he lost everything. His family, his enemies, his friends. His purpose in life. A single tear hit the roof as his mind traveled back.

We have to finish this! Now! Leo called to his family.

How? Mikey called back.

We have to kill the Shredder! We've lost too many to let it be in vain! The oldest said.

It is time, Splinter said, picking up a fallen katana. The familly leapt as one, but the Shredder was too fast for them. The wise rat was the first to fall. Raphael and Donatello followed, their screams filling the scene with sadness.

No! The leader screamed, running at the evil Shredder. The Shredder's gauntlet came up and fell in a sweeping motion.

LEO! Mikey screamed. NO! He ran to his brother, held Leo's head in his bloodstained hands.

You have to finish this Mikey. You are the last... The leader said weakly.

No, I won't let you die! Mikey said, one of his tears falling to Leo's wound.

You have to. You're meant to. Mikey's oldest brother fell silent, and with a scream that was inhuman, Mikey grabbed Leo's katana, and shoved it straight through the utrom shredder.

Realising what he'd done, Mikey turned. The roof was littered with bodies. He was the last.

Leo's katana clattered from his hand as Mikey fell to his knees beside his brothers. It's over. It's finally over. His tears mingled with the rain that fell, and he got to his feet shakily. I...I... I'll miss you. All of you. And with that, the youngest brother had fled the scene.

Mike came back from the memory and looked again at the mess. He looked at his left arm. Wrapped around it were three, multicoloured bandanas. His last reminder.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey! I liked! And I undestood the text Smile Poor Michelángelo he's alone now...

Still writting, I'll try to read more see ya soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Yeah, my friend made me watch a really sad movie (Remind me to pummel her later) And this is the result of me writing when sad.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Wait, this seems familiar...I have a similar idea in mind, but Mikey's all angry and bent on revenge...are you reading my mind?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

I dunno Craz'd.... are you thinking of pizza right now, cuz I am! Eating pizza
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

No thanks, I had pizza last night Eating pizza
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 am

Pizza? who talks about pizza? Pizza
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 am

Mike walked along the roofs, unsure what to do with himself. The demons running around his mind never let him rest anymore, and in the world now, he had nothing. Everything had been taken away.

The world was a bad place now. New York was abandoned, Karai had taken over with the Shredder gone. Nobody was allowed in NYC, and Karai's army of ancient tengu patrolled the streets. But they never saw Mikey. He was a shadow.

The past screamed at Mikey, longing and anger burning a hole where his heart was supposed to be. But what could he do? There was no rebellion against tengu, and he was only one.

To fight the world.... he muttered spitefully. A passsing kappa tengu looked up, but he didn't see the figure that was Michelangelo. Nobody saw what wasn't there.

It wasn't that he want there, he was just.... empty. Hollow. He lived in and around his memories, memories of when the world was a good place, and his family fought beside him. When he was a carefree teen with a pure, innocent soul, and comics and pizza mattered more than memories.

I miss everything now. I miss my music, art even. I miss my family, friends, Klunk. Heck, I miss when Raph used to pummel me till I couldn't move, Mikey said, standing up and walking over to an empty apartment building. He lived inside it, sort of. If you could call anything living anymore.

Mikey looked at the wall. He had mounted his family's weapons on it, and now, he pulled Leo's katana and Raph's sais down. He was going tengu hunting.

As he jumped silently into the alley, he spotted his first target, and the eighteen year old turtle pulled his broher's swords from his back and slashed the tengu's chest. He didn't feel bad about killing demons anymore. He coudn't afford to.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:52 am

I don't think he should do that. Maybe they send out signals when they are keeled. (poor literacy joke)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 am

wow sad
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 am

is a good story, each chapter is a little short, but still I can say that I love ... I read more
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that donīt know a bit of Geography, Lisbonīs the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Itīs very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because heīs not what he appears to be, heīs actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because heīs got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Wow, 18 and alone. Mikey's carrying a really big burden. It must be hard to be living alone, if what he's doing can be called living. Memories won't feed him forever, sadly.
This is a really nice story, even if it's short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Mikey ripped his sword from the demon's chest and watched as the blue magic from insode of it floated up and blew away on the wind. He didn't normally want to fight, but today he was hoping to kill a few tengu. The world needed less of them anyway.

Mike turned from the demon and was about to look for a new target, when he saw a girl, maybe thirteen, crouching in an alley. He walked across the street, devoid of life, to her and looked down.

Who the shell are you?! He asked.

My name is Camrynn. And yours? She asked as she stood and brushed herself off.

Michelangelo. He told her. Aren't you scared of me?

Scared of a kame ninja? No. It isn't as if you are a kappa tengu.

Are you scared of kappa tengu? Mike asked, a hint of a smile forming on his lips.

No. I don't scare easily.

I got that impression, Mike muttered. What are you doing here? New York is off- limits of Karai's little prisoner world.

Karai. Camrynn spat. That evil little!

Whoa, Mikey stopped her. Why are yo here again?

Karai had me banished when she thought me no longer useful. Camrynn shrugged, shook herself off and stretched her shoulder-blades. She dosen't know my little secret! She grinned and reached up.

Little secret?

I have psychic powers. Camrynn said. But she already knew that.

So then what's your secret? Mike asked, getting frustrated.

Camrynn pulled her hoodie off and stretched out a pair of seven and a hallf feet wings, a light, golden brown with flecks of white. She stroked them fondllly. I'm two percent avian. She said.

I can see that, Mike wiped the 'Omigod,I-just-met-this-random-bird-chick' expression off his face and looked dwn the street. I need to get you outta here before any more tengu show up, He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her along.

Hey! Where're you taking me?! Camrynn asked.

My house, Mike said. He couldn't call it a home. He'd need a family for that.

Is it safe? She whispered with narrowed eyes.

Is anything safe anymore? Mike retorted as he picked he bird- girl up and climbed the fire escape up to the place he was staying.

Point proven. Camrynn said. She hopped out of MIke's arms and walked over to a ratty couch, sitting down. So do you have a nickname? Michelangelo's kinda a mouthful. She screwed up her face.

Mike. My brothers used to call me Mikey but..... it's just Mike now. He said firmly.

Okay, Mike. You can call me Cam. Or Cammie. She shrugged. I honestly don't care either way.

Mike smiled for the first time in a couple years now. This bird-chick was funny.

So why are you in NYC? She asked.

I grew up here. My family and I. They're....gone now. Mike said softly. Cam's eyes got soft and she hugged the turtle.

I'm so sorry! It was the same with my family.... sort of. I had two brothers, but they were killed because the avian DNA didn't work with their human genes. I was the exception, because I wasn't born yet when they put avian DNA in me. She sobbed into Mike's plastron. He picked her up. She was really light.

So why's a person so young have to go through all this? I asked.

I'm fifteen. Cam said in defense.

And I'm eighteen. We're both still young and all this is hapening to us.

Good point Cam said.

Mike woke up and looked over at the bird- girl, asleep on the couch. He sighed, smiled, then went down the the basement of the buiding and through a tunnel to a nearby grocery store, competely shut-down, but not without it's non- parishables. Mikey thanked God for New York having so many grocery stores as he walked back to his apartment.

Cam was rubbing sleep out of her eyes. Mike smiled at her ruffled hair and funny expression. He actually quite liked Cam so far.

Hey kiddo, he said.

I'm not a kid, Cam slurred tiredly.

Good point, but you still aren't an adult, so what are you? Mikey asked

I'm Cammie. She stated.

Good answer. Mike said. He walked over to the used-to-be kitchen and rooted around before finding a rusty can-opener, and pouring beans into two bowls. He handed one to Cammie and sat on the couch next to her.

Mike? Why do you live here? Cam asked mike randomy a second laer.

It's mildly safe. Tengu aren't overly fond of climbing. He shrugged.

So I'll be safe with you?

Absolutely, Cam.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Cam the bird-girl and Mike...I can picture that easily. Maybe I'll draw it.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sun May 15, 2011 1:30 am

Man, I've been neglecting this.... and same with Still Missing. I'll update soon, but right now TDH is more important to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Guess what? Extremely short update time!

A week later, Mike went rooftop jumping while Cam slept. He wasn't tired- he never felt tire, hunger, cold or pain much anymore. The only reasons his survival mattered at the moment was because he needed to keep Cam safe... and Karai would be visiting the city in three months. The perfect time to plan and deliver the perfect assasination. Karai only brought an outer and inner guard of ninjas, twenty in all, and they were foot. Foot were easy to take down.

Mike stopped again at his least favorite roof. The ironic part? The roof he stood over, stock-still with rage and hatred burning behind his eyes, was the Second Time Around. April's old shop.

April was still alive, but she lived in Africa, taming Monster animals. Mikey didn't even think she remembered him; he was sure they'd wiped her memories after they stormed the shop and took her. Mike'd killed more than a hundred soldiers in a fit of hate-propelled rage. He was no stranger to killing and hate now.

Back to the point: Monster animals and humans were created when Tengu blood mixed with the blood of the animal or person. They were brightly, almost impossibly colored and fearsome, and they could control people's and animal's minds.

April had turned into a Monster before Mike's eyes. The soldiers, after stopping his brothers blade, had punished Mikey, April and Casey, who had also been taken, by slicing open April's stomack, taking a glass vial of blue Tengu blood, and pouring it over the cut. The wound had healed, but April....

Mike didn't think about it much. He tried to stop himself from remembering the part where Casey had thrown himself on the soldier's blade to stop himself from the same fate, and to protect April, who was by then beyond help.

A week ago, Mike would have sat there and relived the memories. Today, he stopped them from weighing him down, and stared briefly at the grave he'd made Casey, two Hockey sticks and his mask, in the same place he'd last stood. And then, master of his own mind and heart then, Mike turned, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Short, yes, but sooooo dang powerful! Keep going

I need to get past all my artist blocks! And writers blocks! Nuuuu!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Mon May 30, 2011 11:31 pm

You'll get past it, Craz'd. Trust me. Just focus on somehing else. If I have a writers block that really bugs me, I krank up some rock music and box until I can't move my arms.... but you'll find an easier alternative, I know it. Don't give up on yourself, you're an amazing artist, and really creative.... wow.... my friends are turning me into a sap! *Punches wall in anger* Ow!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 am

Another Short Update. Right now I'm working on the story Sophia and Seth actually came from, and a new one about my newest characters. Writin up the Character profiles is harder to me that writing up the stories though. I'll work on it.

Cam was dying to get out. She stretched her wings in the apartment, the tips of her secondary feathers touching the walls. She scribbled a quick note to Mike and jumped out the window, her wings folded tightly against her back. She dove until she was three feet from the ground, then used her wings to catch the air and she was lifted above the buildings. She saw tengu scattered everywhere. But they were creatures of the ground. Dragons however....

Two Dragon Monsters surrounded Cam quickly. The girl scowled and soared higher, kickin off one dragon's scout for better height. She decided to then enter their minds and change their trains of thought. The first one, the lime green one, pulled its wings around itself and started falling. The other, the fuscia one was smarter and more stubborn, and it stayed in the air longer.

Please, I'm way too tired for this. Just drop dead! Cam clenched her fists, her eyes darkening. The dragon stayed aloft until it was punched in the snout by a very angry Cam. It dropped like a stone.

Cam landed on her knees at the top of the Empire state building. It was still quite dark out, and stars shone out as she wrapped her arms around herself. It had to be me. I had to be the successful experiment, I had to have the psychic abilities. I had to have wings! Tears formed at the egde of her vision and she bit her lip so hard it bled.

Shell! She left? How am I supposed to keep her safe if she's off flying around the city? Mike asked himself as he climbed to the roof once again and started looking for the girl, managing to be stealth and avoid tengu at the same time.

I've gotta find that bird girl! Mike said, beginning to panic.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:22 am

Stubborn girl!! Finally an update!

Well, better go update my own.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm

I seem to have a disease that only lets me update this once or twice a month. I know this sound insane, but I'll have more time when school starts.

Where'd she go?! Mike asked himself. She's only fifteen! Oh, right. Wings.

Wings... high places... The Empire state building! He started running faster, over the roofs, straight over the battlefield, across half of NYC before he ran into the lobby of the huge building and went up, and up and up to the roof. He tossed the door open. Cam turned around, startled.

Oh. Hi, Mike. She said sadly. I sat next to her, my legs dangling over the enormous height.

You okay, kid? Mike asked.

Cam didn't get mad at the kid comment.

I will be. She looked down. Hey, Mike, do you sometimes wonder if you were destined for something different?

Mike nodded. I wonder all the time if I could have been destined to give my life instead of my brothers and father giving theirs. My sacrifice would have been better.

Not for me. Would your brothers have accepted and taken me in so easily, kept me fed and made sure I was safe from the Tengu? The bird-girl asked quietly ruffling her light blue secondary feathers. Mike hadn't noticed the colour until now.

Not Raph. Mike answered simply. Leo and Donnie would have, though.

I'm not so sure. Cam sighed. Let's go home, Mike. There's too much sadness in the air.

And then Cam beat her wings, wrapped her arms around Mike's waist, and then, they were flying over the rooftops, her powerful wings propelling them forward.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Mikey, everyone that lives has a purpose. Don't doubt yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 am

A disease. XD Oh, that's a good one. I should use it some time.

But this avian girl ... you been reading James Patterson?

Nice plot so far. A little more detail could be asked for, but it's all cool.

Jeez, could my ideas be any more choppy?

Female
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:58 pm

What do you mean, Kifu? I read Witch and Wizard, but the bird-girl is something my friend and I used to talk about when we were like, nine, around seven years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Last   Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am

Weird. Because a series Patterson has out for juveniles is called Maximum Ride, and it's about these bird kids. If I'm not mistaken, it's also stated in the book that they have two percent avian DNA due to experiments when they were embryos. The uncanny similarity between his bird kids and your bird kid was the reason I asked.

PostSubject: Re: The Last   

Back to top Go down

The Last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: