TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

"Heloo?" Hailey called. "Prisoner people? Guys?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 pm

"Hailey? And...and Milady? Is that you?" asked a voice.
"Krystoph!" exclaimed Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"Hah! We found somebody," Hailey said, relief clear in her voice.

"That you did," Said a voice from behind. Hailey whipped around to see Thirrin walk through the bars of her cell. "And the sad thing is I don't even know how I was caught."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:35 pm

"Thirrin!" exclaimed Venus. "It looks like we'll find more people as we go down."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Thirrin nodded. "This cell block is almost completely full. It seems that Hecate is still easily angered, even wandering strays who crossed her path without meaning to have been locked up."

"Wow. Can she be any more of a total witch?" Hailey grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well, considering who she is," giggled Venus.

"Milady, please hurry," called out Krystoph.

"Coming!" replied the untrained bookkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:20 pm

"Who else is in here?" Hailey asked.

"More souls than I can count, living and dead." Thirrin replied.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Venus shuddered. She didn't like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:39 pm

"So what do we do for the...uh... souls?" Hailey asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:43 pm

"We'll figure that out after we find my brothers," said Venus as she used magic to fling open the cages of some owls.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:16 pm

"Works. Nepo rood!" Hailey knocked a couple doors off their hinges.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

"Nice!" said Venus, they went down some more stairs, opening doors as they went.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:10 pm

"I do my best," Hailey retorted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:20 pm

"We're almost there," said Venus, but suddenly, they came to the end where there were two doors, exactly alike. "Um, which one?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:38 pm

"Both?" Hailey offered. "Or is something going to eat me?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm

"I feel a dark presence" said Venus, dropping a hand to the floor, "Scanethics!" The glittery purple wave shot out. "But my Scan picked up nothing wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:16 pm

"Try left," Thirrin suggested. "I'm picking up only a low-level mystic force."

"Nepo rood!" Hailey chanted, gesturing at the door. It swung with a creak.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:01 pm

"Girls!" exclaimed Krystoph.

"Thank heavens!" said Venus, rushing in until Krystoph vanished. A black substance began attacking her arms and legs. "Help! Help!" She tried to swipe it off, but nothing worked.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"Tel og!" Hailey screamed, but the spell was incomplete amd pretty much drained her. She looked down at the timepiece. "I only need to go bck a minute..."

There was a flash and they stood in the hall, memory intact.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Venus was still scratching at her body. "Do not pick that door again."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"Then we go right. I haven't got much magic of my own left, since my magic is energy, but I can do this." She walked up the the door and kicked it, the old wood giving out and opening a larg hole in the middle of the door.

"Nicely done," Thirrin laughed
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:45 pm

"Seriously, nice," said Venus. She kneeled down and threw a shuriken. They heard it clang.

"Venus?" asked a voice. It was Raph.

"We found them!" cheered Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

"Raphy," Hailey grinned. "I missed fighting with you."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm

"Is dat Hailey?" called Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yes, It's me you lughead." Hailey lit a small ball of fire and lit torches around the room, revealing the brothers, chained to a wall. "Omigosh what happened to you?!" She rushed to them and knelt down, examining the chains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next