TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"Then we go right. I haven't got much magic of my own left, since my magic is energy, but I can do this." She walked up the the door and kicked it, the old wood giving out and opening a larg hole in the middle of the door.

"Nicely done," Thirrin laughed
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:45 pm

"Seriously, nice," said Venus. She kneeled down and threw a shuriken. They heard it clang.

"Venus?" asked a voice. It was Raph.

"We found them!" cheered Venus.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

"Raphy," Hailey grinned. "I missed fighting with you."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm

"Is dat Hailey?" called Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yes, It's me you lughead." Hailey lit a small ball of fire and lit torches around the room, revealing the brothers, chained to a wall. "Omigosh what happened to you?!" She rushed to them and knelt down, examining the chains.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 pm

"Crazy witch kidnapped us," spat Raph.
"So not fun!" said Mikey. "My head hurts..."
"Let's see if we can get you down," said V, pulling out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"Be careful, they look like they've been dragged through Hades and back again," Hailey suggested. "Which would suck. I've heard Minos is kind of a douche."

"We also have to do something about the souls," Thirrin added, looking around. She sighed. "I'll contact Anubis, he can lead them to the hall of Judgment."

"That Jackal-headed Egyptian god?" Hailey asked. Thirrin nodded.

"He and I are on...good terms." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30