TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6019 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mikeys worst nightmare

Go down 
+13
Leonardo_theblueone
Livi
Xile
thexblackxmaskedxninja
The Guardian
SOWAMIKEY
ninjaspirit7
mikeyfangirl2581
MIKEY
Sliotar909
NightwatchersGirl
Raph95
LoveXXXLeonardo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikeys worst nightmare   Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:29 am

Like how Don went AWOL when he mutated again? Yeah, that would freak him out...

What about him travelling to the future, then he runs into Shredder (who rules the whole world - think SAINW). But when Shredder takes off the helmet, it's him? Sorta like the dream that Raph had in one of the episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mikeys worst nightmare   Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:30 pm

losing his sense of bad humour!
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mikeys worst nightmare   Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 am

@FallenAngel, dear friend... you have the most epic nightmare of all times. Congratulations! Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikeys worst nightmare   Mikeys worst nightmare - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikeys worst nightmare
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Ninja Turtles :: Characters :: Michelangelo-
Jump to: